GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

PS3 for us, can't wait to buy this. Not too sure what to think of the apparent maps further up the page, they do look pretty genuine to me but then again someone with too much time on their hands could have just gone to a lot of effort! I guess we'll never know until we get a copy.

Wow a lot more PS3ers than i thought!

We'll need a PS3 GTA online chat thread soon

Im getting it on Playstation 3 also, since my Xbox 360 has the 3 red lights. Was going to pre-order it but instead im just gonna pick it up from my local 24hr Tesco or Asda superstore.
:)

Well PS3 here also my 4th 360 went kaput couple of weeks ago and im getting tired of it probably pick another hope the new revisions are better but im not so sure.

Maps been leaked online:
gtaivmap.jpg

Pics been pulled grom GTAGaming by rockstar see if i can find better pics

Last edited:

Main Map
mapqn1.jpg

Subway
subwayrn2.jpg

Another Subway shot
subwaysidewaysfz8.jpg

Sights
sights1fk8.jpg

More Sights
sights2rm7.jpg

Controls (PS3)
controlsrw3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I just realised that April 29th is a Tuesday, wasn't San Andreas released on a Friday?

I think it has something to do with the fiscal year.

i know i tried it years ago and it was abit buggy but now its more stable and has loads of game modes. im gunna try this later tonight

Oooo I'm looking forward to that! :D

I remember SA online on the PC, I ended up uninstalling it because a] it lagged quite a bit and b] too many people were cheating so they wouldn't die. :/ My laptop can be a bit temperamental though. If I had a shit hot PC it probably wouldn't have been as bad.

The drunkenness mode looks fucking well funny. I'd love to spend a K on a top-end machine and run that on it.

wow, looks better than i thought it would. the maps almost seem overwhelming, but like any true gaming nerd, i am sure we will all manage just fine. lol.

Disappointing trailer for me, expected more.

The procedural animation is incredible, especially when that guy falls down the stairs. Can't wait for this game.

Back
Top Bottom