GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

This Evo-Web football meetup is going to be great, I think I'll just sit in the car.

I cant wait to punch you in the face.

Then i will get home and replicate on GTA, what I just didto you. Then shoot you and drive over you :)

Stealing cars is fucking second nature to you isn't it?

Shortly after driving into Bobby's face with my jumbo i will be parking it up your anus.

Wow!

The multiplayer shots look nice., I've switched my pre order to Amazon.

Good idea.

I cant wait for this game, I loved the old GTAs but got bored of them after a while. The online is going to keep this one alive for years to come, presumming its implemented correctly.

Getting it for ps3 as i believe that
1)The textures and lighting will be better on it after a install like DMC4
2)control scheme will work better

Not getting it for 360 will:
1)have me yearning for the smoother framerate the 360 will undoutedly have
2)have me crying because the lighting and textures AND contrast will NOT be better than the 360's LOL

I'll be grabbing the ps3 version - I'd be too afraid of turning the 360 on and finding the 3 red lights or some other failure and being without the game for weeks.

Gamestation have a midnight launch as well so ive booked the next day off - the only problem when that comes will be how to split my time between online and offline.

Hopefully HOME will come around soon after and we can use the lobbys to set up rooms where we can jump in and jump out of each others free roam online games or play offline SP and at any time return to the lobbys to join an online match --- and then we can arrange some team games using the 3D map system room

Should be awesome - IF they bring home out soon after that is
--

I hope the online games will use some sort of reward system like money to purchase weapons or vehicles or clothing online - i always get bored of online games where you just play for the hell of it

I was gonna ask that about the 360 :))

anyway Amazon £35 and shopto £37 for the PS3 and £35 from Amazon and £38 from alot of places on the 360

unless we all find some discount vouchers :LOL:

You can't beat the HMV offer, it's £40 but you get £10 worth of MS points free.

and some vouchers, but they no doubt will be useless

also with HMV they have a bad reputation for sending games late

wow!

mp screen shots?

my.php

my.php

my.php

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=52324dp2.jpg

Im getting it on Playstation 3 also, since my Xbox 360 has the 3 red lights. Was going to pre-order it but instead im just gonna pick it up from my local 24hr Tesco or Asda superstore.
:)

Back
Top Bottom