Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

New screens and music on official site.

Some of my faves

102.jpg

103.jpg

097.jpg

Excuse me whilst I go masturbate

This game looks so promising, hopefully they improve aspects like hand-to-hand combat and pedestrian AI.
GTA has always been one of my favourite non-footy games.

This game just looks better and better. If I was a bloke I'd have a hard on right now. :LOL:

Multiplayer Preview from PLAY Magazine

http://www.gta4.net/news/4035/multiplayer-preview-from-play/

Free Mode - 1-16 players - Go anywhere and do anything! Like single-player, except playing with your friends.

Going to be immense :DD

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=319080

Scan here if want to read preview awesome cant wait. :DD
i realy like the sound of that! would be fun if we can a bunch of us here to on it hehe. im gunna be adding all your gamertags so that we can all play together

Just over a month to go and still no in game shots or footage, maybe the next trailer will give us that...

Just over a month to go and still no in game shots or footage, maybe the next trailer will give us that...

Doubt it Rockstar are very secretive when it comes to gameplay i cant recall them showing gameplay in any of there trailers for GTA only in engine stuff.

Will have to wait for review sites to get copies and then the ball will start rolling i would assume. Cant wait for this game mp modes going to keep me on for hours let alone the sp etc going to be immense every preview just got better and better cant wait now. :))

yea in GTA SA they only released two trailers prior to the release of it and as far as i know diddnt include a single gameplay pic o fit

I hope there is a code to use an OG Loc skin, that would be awesome.

OG Loc is a character from San Andreas, he's a wannabe rapper who'd fit in better with the Spice Girls, but he thinks he's "gangsta". His raps were hilarious.

A few shops will be charging £5 extra for the PS3 version, Amazon are selling both for £35...

if multiplayer works out - it will be amazing!! having the whole city to go around

I cant wait to punch you in the face.

Then i will get home and replicate on GTA, what I just didto you. Then shoot you and drive over you :)

Back
Top Bottom