GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

That's the gayest thing George Michael has ever done, and seeing as he likes to suck policeman cock in public toilets that's saying something........

Scans - EDGE

1205332789edge.jpg

1205332815edge01.jpg

1205332914edge1.jpg

1205333174edge3.jpg

1205333195edge4.jpg

1205333305edge0.jpg

http://www.gtalegende.com/

I wouldnt be caught dead with a necro freak, that's just not cool.

That last pic looks a bit simcity esque.

I seriously hope they give us a great soundtrack because GTA SA's ruined the game for me.

I could play GTA VC for hours without getting bored thanks to the awesome soundtrack but SA... I found myself flicking through the stations constantly trying to find something that didn't annoy me or didn't sound exactly the same as most of the other tunes

I hope theres gunna be a few surprises thrown in there too.. like the jetpack in GTA:SA

I seriously hope they give us a great soundtrack because GTA SA's ruined the game for me.

I could play GTA VC for hours without getting bored thanks to the awesome soundtrack but SA... I found myself flicking through the stations constantly trying to find something that didn't annoy me or didn't sound exactly the same as most of the other tunes

"all my ex's live in Texas" quality tune!! :DD

In GTA:SA I always listened to either the rock channel or the country channel, I'm a big Guns n Roses fan and didn't learn until a long time later that Axl Rose was the Rock station DJ.......

In GTA:SA I always listened to either the rock channel or the country channel, I'm a big Guns n Roses fan and didn't learn until a long time later that Axl Rose was the Rock station DJ.......

They were the two i listened to - everything else just didn't click with me

'All my ex's' :DANCE: YES!!

Dave is a numpty! :lol:

I "Google Imaged" the word 'numpty' and this was the first picture:

in_moby_games_added_by_joseph_numpty.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom