GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

:LOL: Yeah I remember that bit from his shows! Right at the end wasn't it!

haha

has the latest series finished now or is it still on?

Its on of a saturday around 6pm.

Nowhere near as good as it used to be though.

The GTA IV gamerpics are free on marketplace. :)

Anyone found any of the teaser websites they always launch a few months before the game comes out?

www.weazelnews.com was registered by the GTA guys but at the moment links you right to the official GTA site

Along with that was http://www.beanmachinecoffee.com/

Both have the exact settings other than the titles, they were registered at the same time, on the same server, same address, etc

the only active site i know of though is http://wkttradio.com/ which is nothing really more than an advert for the radio phone ins

Official site update with new info and screens

4132_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4135_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4130_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4129_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4127_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4125_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4122_gta4_screenshot.jpg

4121_gta4_screenshot.jpg

Oh my god I can't wait for it, graphics look awesome. They'll be even better by the time it's out as well, once they've fixed little bugs and stuff. We're getting this without a doubt.

the running pic looks like something out of the bourne movies. really cant wait for this to come out.

Oh my god I can't wait for it, graphics look awesome. They'll be even better by the time it's out as well, once they've fixed little bugs and stuff. We're getting this without a doubt.

Graphically its fine, tis the framerate you gotta worry about, they need to get it locked to 30 at the least, no pop up or stuttering please.

the running pic looks like something out of the bourne movies. really cant wait for this to come out.

It does look good, imagine running after someone into a subway after they escaped an ambush.

Graphically its fine, tis the framerate you gotta worry about, they need to get it locked to 30 at the least, no pop up or stuttering please.

True, there is that as well. I hope it runs smoothy, at least if it's a bit dodgy at first they can bring patches out. You know I'm really not going to have a life when this comes out. :LOL:

My contact just told me that if you buy the PS3 version it comes with a free car.

slk55ext.jpg

Apparantly the 360 version gets bundled with a free Greggs pasty.

I really want this game - I think the wife is in Israel for two weeks when this comes out - so I can play it all the time - YEE HAA!!!!!

Looks like, we'll have some traffic problem at the end. It's good to see Rockstar catches the real problems of a social life. But car models looks too simple to me. I'd like to see much accurate car models like at Getaway. But the other things looks cool to me. And looks like we can modify our car again like San Andreas. Cant wait for that game.

Back
Top Bottom