GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

The police one is hilarious!!

I can't wait to try out the new prostitute thing they've added, apparently you can new choose to bang one out, get head or rattle them. :LOL:

Is this Proxi posting in Yanas name or is this a girl saying that :LOL:

Calm down DJ, Jesus Christ, you'll be walking around the house with your top off next and playing Forza 2 without the assists on. :|

The police one is hilarious!!

I can't wait to try out the new prostitute thing they've added, apparently you can new choose to bang one out, get head or rattle them. :LOL:

I can only imagine teenagers would find ideas that that amazing and gag to try them.

I hate that they add crap like that because 1. it's pointless and 2. it just gives those apposed to GTA more fuel for their fire

I was kidding man. Well, being sarcastic. :LOL:

I think it'll be funny but I'm not dying to try it, haha. I'll make it more clear next time that I'm kidding.

Last edited:

Well, I've lurked you know! Before joining.

I wanted to know what I was getting into!

Wrong! Proxi had shown me before I actually joined some of his posts and stuff. :D

When I first Joined - Jay showed me a picture of himself bent over in a Maids uniform and a Lollipop sticking out of his Arse!!!

Thats what made me stay here - I'm still waiting for the second picture - You fucking tease Jay!! Something about a Crocodile tail and a JayGrim Arsehole?!!! EXTREEEEEMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

When I first Joined - Jay showed me a picture of himself bent over in a Maids uniform and a Lollipop sticking out of his Arse!!!

Thats what made me stay here - I'm still waiting for the second picture - You fucking tease Jay!! Something about a Crocodile tail and a JayGrim Arsehole?!!! EXTREEEEEMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: dies laughin!

This game is coming out in 2 or 3 weeks time from now and i hardly know anything about it!

I reckon i'll enjoy it a lot more and see a few things i'm not expecting. All this clips, spoilers and leaked pictures ruins things a bit when you finally got the game in your hands.

Anyways, enough of my self-righteous bullshit...BACK TO THE GAME!

I haven't preordered yet either.I want it on release day too and wouldn't mind a deal like the one HMV are doing.

Back
Top Bottom