GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Doubt it will be a problem picking up a copy on the High St on laugh day. I've pre-ordered huge games before and there is always a surplus.

Doubt it will be a problem picking up a copy on the High St on laugh day. I've pre-ordered huge games before and there is always a surplus.

I'm gonna get mine on release day aswell :DD From a shop :DD

Just pre-ordered now with ShopTo, I was expecting a confirmation e-mail or something telling me that they had received my pre-order but it all seems to be done on their site.... intresting :w00t:

A pre-order with ShopTo only goes through on the day of dispatch - usually one or two days before the game's release. This gives you the opportunity to cancel if you need to.

This game is coming out in 2 or 3 weeks time from now and i hardly know anything about it!

I reckon i'll enjoy it a lot more and see a few things i'm not expecting. All this clips, spoilers and leaked pictures ruins things a bit when you finally got the game in your hands.

I agree

I've tired to stay away from as many videos as possible other than the Rockstar official vids and the skits like the police ones that i can't see being in the game.

I think i might dig San andreas or Vice City out this week and have a play through.

One thing ive been thinking about is the keys to the city prize they're handing out to the first people to complete 100%

It might just be me, but i get much much more fun out of GTA if i take my take, explore, mess around, have fun and stumble across things by chance --- i cant imagine having as much fun playing the game 24/7 and finishing it all ASAP.

Hopefully i can make this game last months especially with the online side

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/hes-finished-grand-theft-auto-iv/a-2008040412432960029

someone has already completed it!

and here is teh quote of the day:

If you had to pick a favourite out of all the games in the series now which one would it be?

GTA IV. By a country mile. It craps on all the others – even the mighty Vice City – from a height equivalent to the Statue of Happiness. Believe me, GTA IV is even better than the hype suggests!

Amen to that. Who needs friends when you're a football player, a football manager and a car-jacking murderer?

HAHA, brilliant. Well played.

I can see EA acquiring the rights right now.

gtacomparisonwf8.jpg

Not bad ;)

Is that Jessica Chobot?

does anyone know whats the online play yet? i've been dien to know. people on xbox live been saying like you make ur own crew and just cruise around, go round beatin other crews up etc. if this was true, would kick ass. so hope someone has information to put me out my misery :(

does anyone know whats the online play yet? i've been dien to know. people on xbox live been saying like you make ur own crew and just cruise around, go round beatin other crews up etc. if this was true, would kick ass. so hope someone has information to put me out my misery :(

It's on here somewhere if you go back a few pages.

great price, i'm paying 70€ at amazon at the moment :( but it will arrive a lot quicker so i'll stick to that

I think he's referring to the cheap price from that cheap site (who look about as trustworthy as Michael Barrymore sitting next to a pool).

EDIT: Too slow JB.

Back
Top Bottom