GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Yeah but the characters seem likable. I hated CJ. I'm a fan of the mafia type character rather than gangsta homez.

like this one?
alcapone.jpg

also smoking his cigar while looking at honey's around the block would be nice :D

Dude, he live's in DC - of course he means real life... No computer game in the world could be as violent as DC's Benning Road, East Minnesota Avenue!

Despite the fact that historically the PS3 versions of 360/PS3 titles have been the ones with problems/issues/bugs and the fact that the 360 version will have exclusive content that the PS3 version won't have? IMO this game will move shit loads of 360s.

Your average GTA buyer won't know about the DL content or PS3 bugs though. They get PS3 cos omgzz they iz so coollzzz!!!11

Thats true Placebo. My brother is in Thailand now and no one seems to sell 360 games..... its just PS3 everywhere. In Hong Kong people seemed to all buy PS3s as well. Only chipped 360s seemed popular.

Its a shame really when you think about it, with some games that most people buy the 360 will give you the best experience. Like the DLC and of course Xbox Live's usually excellent Online Play..... If thats not enough to sell this console I dont really know what is.....

Its a shame really when you think about it, with some games that most people buy the 360 will give you the best experience. Like the DLC and of course Xbox Live's usually excellent Online Play..... If thats not enough to sell this console I dont really know what is.....

The thing is, i had the PS1 which i thought was good then i had the PS2 which i thought was Great also the fact that the 360 pad is crap in my eyes thats the problem mainly if the 360 had a unofficial PS3"ish" type pad i would probably get it.

The 360 is meant to be used with an analogue thats how the pad is designed

and if your still stuck in the Dpad era more fool you :)

Christ alive, first England's selection policy and now the death of the D-PAD, if I agree with you on one more thing today I'll be seriously worried.

I might even crack open a cider with England's friendly tonight in celebration. :|

Back
Top Bottom