GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

See my reply in the PGR4 thread mate. GT sucks major ass! unless you love 700 odd cars that all handle and drive the same and dont get me started on Physics :)

The last GT game i liked was GT2. It had many normal cars which i enjoyed buying, ones i always liked in my everyday life. Enjoyed souping them up and enjoyed how each one had it's unique and realistic individuality.

I thought this was the Grand Theft Auto thread, take your Gran Turismo shit elsewhere

i really hope this game is out by april, then i can leave my job get a month off and start my next job and just play it all for that month.

I will be throughly shocked if this game hits before Sept / Oct time.

I really hope they can make it before Sept October... This will be the mother of all games and once it's out it will be many a month before the disc is ejected from the console!

They already had official reservationpacks in the gameshop (dutch equalvalent of Game/Play/whatever its called) the other day. Surely that means its on time?

Yeah I had a better look yesteday and the reservation box said christmas! Im not sure whether they had them for this xmas and are using them or that they mean next xmas 08?!

The more time goes on and we have no release date, the more I think we won't see this untill the end of the year :(

April release date I say.

GTA IV dated 'March 08' in Micro Center ad
gta-iv-microcenter.jpg

Two-bit computer and electronics chain Micro Center has taken Grand Theft Auto IV's target release window – between Feb. and April, 2008 – and divided it in half: "March 08," declares the store's new circular. While GameDaily recommends we leave our calendars open for Saturday, March 8th, we're pretty certain Micro Center's "08" is an abbreviation for '2008,' and further evidence that no one knows exactly when to expect GTA IV. Do yourself a favor: don't be that guy who drives all night to Mayfield Heights, Ohio, arriving during the wee hours of the 8th, only to find a few eager campers for Smash Bros.

GAME told me that they have been told to expect shipment of games around the 21st to 22nd of April, which may suggest 25th April release for the UK.

I have one of those gaming gloves, it helps to prevent the excessive masturbation blisters on my hand from hindering my gaming experience.

Why don't you just get a masterbation glove and stop getting blisters in the first place?!

Back
Top Bottom