[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Had a run today. Sunset. New York approach. Lovely at 4k60! 😍
Then I went to LA and flew very low along the coast. 😍
This game is just amazing and I use it to have a relaxed time as well.

Had a quick run in VR but this game is demanding, boy! 😂
I think his post was related to Farming Simulator?

Been playing Halo for a while now. Finished prequel Reach and Im mid way through first part.
Even tho shooting mechanics are very good in it - Im doing it mostly for the story. Id like to learn whats this Halo is about. Also - series coming out in March and trailer looks quite decent.

Besides Halo im still playing HLL and started Firewatch after seing very positive reviews from few trusted people in here.
Im on Day3 and story is starting to pick up the pace. Its quite an immersive experience. Just a bit scared that something is going to jump out and scare the shit out of me. Was never a fan of games where you dont have anything to protect yourself with..
This doesnt look like a scary game so far, but im constantly on my toes in case developers are sneaky pricks.. :LOL:

Downloaded Republic Commando remaster last night and had a little session. It's a lot of fun to play, but the still ancient FPS controls are really confusing. Melee on L2? R3 to aim down sights? I haven't actually checked if I can change it though.

Been playing Halo for a while now. Finished prequel Reach and Im mid way through first part.
Even tho shooting mechanics are very good in it - Im doing it mostly for the story. Id like to learn whats this Halo is about. Also - series coming out in March and trailer looks quite decent.

Besides Halo im still playing HLL and started Firewatch after seing very positive reviews from few trusted people in here.
Im on Day3 and story is starting to pick up the pace. Its quite an immersive experience. Just a bit scared that something is going to jump out and scare the shit out of me. Was never a fan of games where you dont have anything to protect yourself with..
This doesnt look like a scary game so far, but im constantly on my toes in case developers are sneaky pricks.. :LOL:
There's tons of zombies/aliens and UFL fanboys in those woods scaring you later on buddy...
Beware!
(Great game and very relaxing and I loved it)

I know that feeling too well. Always expecting something scary/weird shit to happen.
But that's what the game is - among other things - about. The "wtf am I expected to do here" atmosphere. Enjoy it!

I know that feeling too well. Always expecting something scary/weird shit to happen.
But that's what the game is - among other things - about. The "wtf am I expected to do here" atmosphere. Enjoy it!
Cheers! When I said I was on Day3 - I thought it was going to go day by day.
Then it suddenly started jumping so Im way beyond that now.
And its getting a bit wild here now.

This game is a great example of why Gamepass is such a brilliant thing.
There's plenty of games that I would never have tried if it wasnt for it.
Not to mention games that I always considered buying but didnt want to waste my money in case I didnt like them.
Like new Mortal Kombat. I was a big fan of the first ones, but I thought I might not enjoy them now. And I was right. Played few matches and that was it.

Next on the list is Outer Wilds.

Edit: ok, finished it.
I have to say - im watching way too many movies..
I thought that
..it was all in his head. That he is the one with dementia and that he trapped himself in his mind, creating the whole story out of fear and paranoia.. im kinda glad it was much simpler than this.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Didn't see me picking up Far Cry 5 after a few years ,but needed a break from Pes and Kingdome Come.
Btw @Emroth I'd recommend "What Remains of Edith Finch" brilliant game too

Didn't see me picking up Far Cry 5 after a few years ,but needed a break from Pes and Kingdome Come.
Btw @Emroth I'd recommend "What Remains of Edith Finch" brilliant game too
Play Far Cry 5 Co-op if you can! Makes the game so much better. The Story is an absolute chore in this, don't feel bad about using the skip button.

Play Far Cry 5 Co-op if you can! Makes the game so much better. The Story is an absolute chore in this, don't feel bad about using the skip button.
Yeah I overdosed on it yesterday ,it gets boring quite fast.
Good distraction for an hour or so.
Thanks for the tips pal

Been playing Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy on PC. This seems harder than i remember on Ps2. Maybe it's because i have less brain cells nowadays. One thing it does do though, is reminds me of having a sore thumb from tense pressure sensitive jumps. This game is still frustratingly addictive. Also have started playing God of war on PC, but i want to take my time with this and savour all its glory.

Cant really say much about this game without spoiling anything, but anyone who likes space, sci/fi, exploration and uncovering mystery of ancient civilisations - try Outer Wilds. Just try it.

Not really a spoiler, click away ⬇️
1464966359-mind-blow-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom
Can really say much about this game without spoiling anything, but anyone who likes space, sci/fi, exploration and uncovering mystery of ancient civilisations - try Outer Wilds. Just try it.

Not really a spoiler, click away ⬇️
Yeah it keeps getting away from me, on my to do list since it came out, I'll nab it the next time it's on sale

Yeah it keeps getting away from me, on my to do list since it came out, I'll nab it the next time it's on sale
Its well worth it. I was pushing it away for ages myself.
But its a very... unique experience. Its a game that does not give you any quests, or story, yet you follow the story yourself because every piece of a puzzle you find triggers curiosity to find another.

Reactions: Tom
Started playing Back 4 Blood with a couple of mates this week.
What a disappointing arcady/consolefied version of Left 4 Dead.

It was ok for an hour, then just becomes such a chore and a bore..
Probably one of the most disappointing games, I have played in a while.

Loads of PES 20.
But even more Far Cry 5 ,which I didn't like before but having tons of fun now.
And I bought a few games (hardly do it due to game pass) today and a FPS boosted Far Cry 4 will be fun

Last night… 2 short races… 😊

can you spot the rookie Porsche?! 😂

Edit: it’s so freaking entertaining, super tense and mentally and physicaly exhausting. Never thouht that! I am so happy doing my sim races. Really found me a new „gaming“-heaven! It’s more simming but you get me. ;)

at 2:21:40… you can see a green Porsche being lucky to pass the accident. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom