[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Well if you want proper AI, assetto Corsa is rock solid. Also 75% off right now. Pretty much everything is moddable including the AI.
Thumbs up! So much value for the money!
I own the Ultimate Edition on PC; SOL, CM, thousands of mods, tracks and cars… insane!

On PlayStation or Xbox I’d recommend Assetto Corsa Competizione!

Both titles offer decent to alien AI with some minor quirks in certain track sections. I’m well challenged in ACC with the AI currently set to 90/80 (skill/aggression), wich forces me to be super focused! Hell, Barthurst is a beast to tame on its own but when 29 AI cars are with me on the track, it’s becoming even harder aka it’s so much fun for me. All that pressure, that focus needed… I’m still in love with sim racing. 😍

Kept going with Jedi: Fallen Order, came close to walking away on the first boss who kicked my ass but had another go and have started to really enjoy it now. Has great Star Wars atmosphere but those ponchos all seem pretty ugly, I prefer the original outfit. Looks good on PS5 but they did nothing to upgrade the triggers, and the vibration often felt like it was mistimed at first, although I don't notice that anymore

Mostly on Xcloud lately. Absolutely brilliant service so far, runs flawless for me. Playing the latest Yakuza, love the turn based implementation. Also playing a lot of MSFS2020. The latest update introduced improved fps, running everything on high with custom photogrammetry.

Just started to play Halo Infinite after finishing Halo 5. Never been interested in this franchise, but now I'm feeling somehow drawn to buying a Masterchief's action figure.

Probably 15-20 hrs of Kingdome Come Thise wknd.
My rep among the guards in Rattay is very low ,probably should stop robbing and killing people.
But a bit of jail time is good for the soul

Probably 15-20 hrs of Kingdome Come Thise wknd.
My rep among the guards in Rattay is very low ,probably should stop robbing and killing people.
But a bit of jail time is good for the soul
Haha

I got that game for free on epic last year. I'm was failing every time. I want to play as a nice guy and as a pacifist - but I think this was an mistake from my side. :BLEH::D

So after one hour, try and error in the quests I unistalled it quickly.

But Kingdom Come seems to be a really nice game. Maybe in the furture I will give it a second try.

Haha

I got that game for free on epic last year. I'm was failing every time. I want to play as a nice guy and as a pacifist - but I think this was an mistake from my side. :BLEH::D

So after one hour, try and error in the quests I unistalled it quickly.

But Kingdom Come seems to be a really nice game. Maybe in the furture I will give it a second try.
One of my favourite games ever ,but so tough if your skills are low ,fighting is hard and realistic ,not exactly Skyrim/Witcher/AC where you just can slash till you win.
Love this game

RDR2 PC

One question to that game. Is the MP part of the game the same like GTA V with annoying user (cheater & hacker) and so on?

Far Cry 6: After a few hours with my mate this game is finally starting to click. Really rough start. Still has some confusing systems for no reason.
Spider Man Miles Morales: Very good. Put it on hard difficulty like I did with amazing, it is quite challenging but I still very much enjoy it.
Had a quick go at the Hitman 3 DLC Seven Deadly Sins and it's really weird? Just seems to be escalations with a nightmarish feel. More playing needed.

I go into it in the dedicated thread and yes, the Uncharted vibe is there. In today's endless open world games it can be refreshing to play something more linear and story driven.

I finally got around to this one, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I'm in chapter 10, and it definitely scratches that Uncharted itch.

Similarly to Uncharted, lots of people probably criticize the gameplay as repetitive and shallow, but that to me is almost a plus--it doesn't risk distracting from the fun story.

A lot at last weeks. TW Rome remastered, FS22, RDR 2 (PC) and a little bit online RDR and now HLL.

Massive amounts of Kingdome come ,think I'm playing this at least 30hrs a week (easily).
PES 18-19-20 enjoying that again ,and me and my daughter played hours of It takes two over the wknd.

Back to Cyberbug 2077. Begining new from scratch and after the character option menu, the game crash to desktop.

So, yea everything doing again and played a liitle bit with glitches and graphic bugs.

Meshugge🤪

Back to Cyberbug 2077. Begining new from scratch and after the character option menu, the game crash to desktop.

So, yea everything doing again and played a liitle bit with glitches and graphic bugs.

Meshugge🤪
Had a run of like 20 min last week too. Turned it off again… will wait for the NG patch even when it’s not a „real“ NG version.

other than that short journey… I played some more Brentford career in FIFA22 and drove some awesome online races in ACC!
driving in a league, even when it’s more of a loose one, really is fun! That chats, the discussions, the banter while racing… 😂

Live coachings are every Monday now and I do enjoy the classes (around 20-40 participants plus 1-2 coaches) big time! Still so much to learn! 😍

Last edited:
Had a run of like 20 min last week too. Turned it off again… will wait for the NG patch even when it’s not a „real“ NG version.

other than that short journey… I played some more Brentford career in FIFA22 and drove some awesome online races in ACC!
driving in a league, even when it’s more of a loose one, really is fun! That chats, the discussions, the banter while racing… 😂

Live coachings are every Monday now and I do enjoy the classes (around 20-40 participants plus 1-2 coaches) big time! Still so much to learn! 😍
So Cyberpunk isn't a NG game?
(Asking because I haven't really had an interest in it)
Wtf ,o it's basically a PS4/Xbox One game right?

How's the open world ,is it a lot to do ,comparing to let's say GTA ,shops etc.

Back
Top Bottom