Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

when custom face is highlighted, you can upload a personal image to the game and edit it on a player!

hope this is true.

just watched the video,

Its either a really good professionally made patch, or possibly although highly unlikely a leak. the thing is that the resolution doesn't look that high to me which is why i maintain my skepticism. but i could be proven wrong who knows. if he shows more then better judgment can be made but i will maintain my stance

just watched the video,

Its either a really good professionally made patch, or possibly a leak. the thing is that the resolution doesn't look that high to me which is why i maintain my skepticism. but i could be proven wrong who knows. if he shows more then better judgment can be made

if it is a patch, then i really do think they should get a life.

the ball on the screen changes from blue to orange and then to blue again.

is this easily done in a patch? i don't know about patching.

i think the quality of the video, takes away the sharpness of the screen, so the resolution looks poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched the video,

Its either a really good professionally made patch, or possibly although highly unlikely a leak. the thing is that the resolution doesn't look that high to me which is why i maintain my skepticism. but i could be proven wrong who knows. if he shows more then better judgment can be made but i will maintain my stance
Why should he do so much hard work just to make some sort of simulation?
I think it is true, but I hope the in-game screenie is NOT true. That was bad graphics.

if it is true that in game pic looks bad guys .. but all the options r great

Why not? Just deny it doesn't help our discussion ;)

Exactly what ive been on about for the last few hours mate.

Even though its a video, its made me less convinced about it, when i saw the stills i was expcting more of a sheen about the menus, maybe the spotlight moving around in the backround. As it was the menu behaved more like pes6 menus. If you catched my drift.

Why not? Just deny it doesn't help our discussion ;)
Ok I am not gonna bother anymore wit this nonsense. We ll see next week. Why doesnt he go inside ? He si just walking up and down. Comon dont be stupid. This is simply not PES7. Its not.

This is a fake, even the ps2 menu screen has a little bit of background animation.. this is static and unimaginative from a design aspect its just not up to par.

Again no in game close ups *sigh* why are people still believing this.

miro u have a point is he afraid to show us the front menu and starts a match?

the reason i maintain my skepticism is that the word konami on the bottom right is very pixelated. i say again i could be wrong but it doesn't seem like 720/1080p to me.

yeah but when u record high def throughput on a camera of lower resolution it obviously doesnt look the same. ADONIS how sharp is your J-League picture on ure high def with PS3 Firmware 1.80/1.81

what i am thinking is that this is a patch, running at 720p/1080p upscaled.

Back
Top Bottom