Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Tukasann, some people believe you. Don't stop posting! :freak:

Just out of interest, do you have any opinions of the game?

Give him time to think what to do next in photoshop haha

1: Ill fire all the gfx department if they come up with such a garbage like that, no kidding. hes using Bevel filter all over the boxes.

2: Funny that you dont risk on text on the bottom now, dont ya??

Instead of that i dare you to post pics of:

1: Konami's NDA agreement. Go on man, you posted pics so you broke it already.

2: Pics of the back and front of the Blu-Ray Disc you have.

3: Pics of the folders and files of the game.

And if you have that neat camera, shure it has video so post a movie. of the XMB and how you boot the game.

Got nothing to do today so ill be here waiting for a funtime.

Last edited:
If its real i probably would, but then again if i had broken the nda, had the game took time to post, i posted at least a little vid, some pics made everybody happy.

lol

well if he posts some more pics or maybe even do requests he will be remembered around here ;-)

well, fake or not. (i think it is fake), the guy is obviously a sad lonely little loser.
Most likely it is fake, then he is that sad he has to spend hours mocking up screenshots in photoshop all night to get a bit of attention. Guess he wets his bed as well and has no friends.

If it did actually turn out to be real (unlikely), as everyone says he has clearly broken the NDA so why not show the forum what they want to see and stop being a prick with these ambigious and debatable screens. You clearly want to gain some kudos and respect in the foum, so if so stop pissing everyone off with these childish games.
Just show one very clear in-game shot on normal view and one shot of zoomed in shot of a replay to show player detail. That will make the forum respect tukassan.

at the moment I dont respect you, u r a loser..

I have only time for the guys who actually want to give to the forum and offer this community the creibility it has carefully built up over the years.
Adonis, Suffdaddy, Thomasgoal and many others, I salute you! :P

Last edited:
Its pathetic fake, from pathetic boy. If someone believes this crap than he s got problem in the head I think. Worst fake I have ever seen.

Its pathetic fake, from pathetic boy. If someone believes this crap than he s got problem in the head I think. Worst fake I have ever seen.

could you please elaborate?

Im not being sacastic, i would just like to know how it makes it the worst fake you have ever seen?

At the end of the day you don't need to be a photoshop master to create something of this quality, if i wanted to i could post a believable fake myself but i have too much respect for the members of the PES Comunity. :)

lol. cant say its the worst fake ever seen. he has obviously put some time and effort into it and apart from the spelling it looks average.
I am just getting naffed off that he is wasting our time with attention seeking.
Any come next week, his time will have passed and no-one will speak of him again.....;)

he is actually helping us coz he is putting our minds off next weeks news so it will come quicker :D ;-)

i have to say proweman, you are a major contributing factor into me being excited for this game to come out.

You have to be the most enthusiastic evoweb member ever. :D

He only posted a few photos because of the time it takes him on Illustrator and Photoshop to create new ones.

Come on, if somebody here had the game and wanted to show off they would post videos, in game pics, a pic of the disc, etc.

He only posted a few photos because of the time it takes him on Illustrator and Photoshop to create new ones.

Come on, if somebody here had the game and wanted to show off they would post videos, in game pics, a pic of the disc, etc.

Don't need Photoshop these days. You can create an image file on your PC, then just copy the image to your PS3 and display it on your TV.

Edit: But I don't believe.

Don't need Photoshop these days. You can create an image file on your PC, then just copy the image to your PS3 and display it on your TV.

Edit: But I don't believe.

I meant the time it takes him to create those fakes on Illustrator and Photoshop on his PC, and then loading them up on the PS3.

FATLIP thanks for the compliment m8 ;-) really appreciated

Now if you could just get my girlfriend as enthusiastic as i am that i need to buy a ps3 in preperation for pes7, then all will be well. \\:o/

If not its all your fault!!!!!!!!!!

:P

to airjoca, nice signature mate of bill hicks..

Ah yeah we had our fun, hopes he makes a new one, maybe he is doing a spellingcheck in word.

Im not being sacastic, i would just like to know how it makes it the worst fake you have ever seen?[/QUOTE]

I ve seen few and this is the worst . Sawy ?

As I said before about his "in-game shot": HD tele, HD game, PS3: such poor quality? NO WAY.

We should not pay any attention to his posts anymore, just ignore him and he´ll leave.

What the f??? We are still on the fake issue? I thought we already figured that out 5 pages ago......

The guy has posted the same crap in some other web site, looks like elementary school is over and he's got a lot of vacation time.

Back
Top Bottom