Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Hello McFly !!! you listen the podcast ?

The podcast cannot be set in stone surely, i mean, things could have changed etc.

I mean, if it was official, then adonis and suff could have said who their contacts are and what position they hold within the company.

The only things we are told is that the contact has played the game, so, whos to say that the guy doing the pics isnt one pf the mysterious contacts?

Im not putting down the amazing work and progress they have made, but as soon as someone posts pics of the game, you all jump on him and call fake, because a podcast all of 3 weeks old said screenies wouldnt appear until next week.

I have an open mind yet, if they are fake, then so what? We havent lost anything?

Tell you what, if the picturea are fake. What will happen if the actual game looks worse than these pictures!!!! :lmao:

Please explain this common sense.

Im not being sarcastic or narky - i genuinely would like to know.

Someone said earlier in the thread ' the worst fakes i have ever seen '

I would like to know why thats all? If you can tell me why then maybe i will know what im looking out for in the future :)

Please explain this common sense.

Im not being sarcastic or narky - i genuinely would like to know.

Someone said earlier in the thread ' the worst fakes i have ever seen '

I would like to know why thats all? If you can tell me why then maybe i will know what im looking out for in the future :)
I'll tell you why. Because they look like shit. They don't look next gen. Them either are fakes, or early betas.

Im sorry, but that doesnt tell me why.

Not saying again that they are or are not fakes,

But considering that 3 of the 4 pics are of menu screens, and the fact that the first 'next gen' game konami released, looked like shit, doesnt fill me with confidence.

Im sorry, but that doesnt tell me why.

Not saying again that they are or are not fakes,

But considering that 3 of the 4 pics are of menu screens, and the fact that the first 'next gen' game konami released, looked like shit, doesnt fill me with confidence.

the 360 version looked like shit coz microsoft urged them to release somethin in a short period; 6 months. Konami have been working on the PS3 version for 18 months now and counting. Use your common sense.

No need to get agressive my friend.

Lets be fair, Konami's facts havent been 100% truthful in the past have they? How many times have we been told the game has be redesigned? For it to look and play, not too dissimilar from the last few releases.

My god, what are people going to do if the game is anything but amazing? Konami saying they have been working on this for the last 18 months? Would this stop people from buying the game? I dont think so.

I suppose thats why im not getting ahead of myself here, cause if i expect that konami will have made the most amazing game ever in the last 18months, then we are setting ourselves up to be dissappointed, no matter how good it is.

Just like with pes5 and pes6, IMO i was slightly 'meh' about them.

Last edited:

Lets be fair, Konami's facts havent been 100% truthful in the past have they? How many times have we been told the game has be redesigned? For it to look and play, not too dissimilar from the last few releases.

You're thinking of EA

MILLI_VANILLI_2X2.jpg

My god, what are people going to do if the game is anything but amazing? Konami saying they have been working on this for the last 18 months? Would this stop people from buying the game? I dont think so.

I suppose thats why im not getting ahead of myself here, cause if i expect that konami will have made the most amazing game ever in the last 18months, then we are setting ourselves up to be dissappointed, no matter how good it is.

No aggressiveness mate ;) But using common sense is enough to know. Remember the shift from ps1 to ps2, the game had drastic changes and improvements which is obvious considering ps2 back then was next gen. Ps2 to ps3 now isn't any different. It is even better coz Ps3 offers more than ps2, sony gave konami enough money to do major improvements, and konami have been on it for 18 months until now. Not to mention they got much more experience up their sleeves than the ps1 > ps2 shift.

Last edited:
Is that a new screen shot?????

Im calling fake,

Looks nothing like ronaldinho..

Allthough Seedorf looks quite well...

EDIT::: About this monet that Sony gave Konami,

how would this effect the 360 title?

Well , it will effect in that way , at least PS3 version must be significantly better. U expect Sony gave money for this , to be the same master piece on Xbox ? They are expecting higher sales of PS3, its nothing personal just the bussines :-))
And stop talking about those fake pics , u see next week where the truth is. Btw next fake is on the way. That guy is working hard on it right now.

Well , it will effect in that way , at least PS3 version must be significantly better. U expect Sony gave money for this , to be the same master piece on Xbox ? They are expecting higher sales of PS3, its nothing personal just the bussines :-))
And stop talking about those fake pics , u see next week where the truth is. Btw next fake is on the way. That guy is working hard on it right now.

yeh, it's funny how he disappears for ages then comes back with a new picture.

why can't he post them all at the same time? or even take a picture after we tell him to. it only takes 5 mins to take a new pic and upload it to the pc.

surely it's fake

Lets have fun, lets vote , what will be next fake pic about ? I vote for Cristiano Ronaldo face.

Wow... so it's true?
In that case I hope that in-game picture was not true because that was bad quality..

I only post what source sends. My source play not me.

He send me this video of the menu.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2G2TUCH

I not post on here anymore though. You wait until thursday for solid proof.

now i believe you.

so you are only a feeder, not the one with the game.

i stand with my hand held up high and say sorry.

they need run a spell checker. this is the european version and they can't spell correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
A video ok this could be the moment, could be proof.

We will see, mate and wait thill thursday you say,
so you tell us the info will be there thursday

somebody plz download it and host it on filefront please i can't download from megaupload !!

That video looks damn real to me, I am prepared to believe this guy 100%. Well, I have done and I still do. But one thing still puts doubt in my mind... Look at the screenshot HERE, noticing the ":x: Confirm" and ":triangle: Back" at the bottom. Then look at the video - they're not there. The camera zooms out enough for you to see where the bottom of the TV would be, and they're not there.

EDIT: Also, compare the bar at the bottom of the screen (open the screenshot in one window and pause the video in another). Not only does the font look slightly different, it also starts in a different place - although this could be because the text doesn't need to scroll.

EDIT 2: All of the above could be explained by his TV being set to a bigger zoom than before, so I do still think it's real. Why would you go through all this trouble to make so many fakes? If you were doing it for a laugh - or at least if I was - I wouldn't be bothered to take it this far and put so much work into it.

EDIT 3 (oh God, sorry): Looks like the licensing issues they're having are related to team names. From the screenshots that have been posted, they're finally catching on that (This Is Football style) they can call the teams more accurate names as long as they have a place-name as the name of their club, i.e. Tottenham and Everton. EXCELLENT, well done Konami, about bloody time admittedly but well done!

Last edited:
Ok saw the video, what are the opinions,
sorry dude but you or your source why so vague
this is still a little bit strange

A pitty, i thought you gave us absolute proof
but still not, could be, or not

What is vague about it? For all menu-items there is a description at the bottom...
Sorry Lami, can't help you out. The trouble you have with megaupload I have with filefront :(
Anyone who can help Lami?

well, its not a video, just a still so we shouldn't judge it on that.

the video looks as though the picture format is in ZOOM mode on the tv setting, cutting off the top and bottom.

he said that he gets the info from his source, so it is not he who is making them.

lol, hmmmmmm not proof for me, i would expect some sort of animation on the main menu,

could just be patched menus of the pc version of pes6 to look like pes7

Yeah watched it for the seccond time, I see stuff that could make it real,

You right Han, on the bottom the descriptions, i saw that aswell 2nd time arround.

Have no clue anymore could be true.

And did you guys see that set play edit with description create your own set piece routines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom