Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

whehwe been gone al weekend,but awsome pics posted fake or not......i am not saying pics are fake or real, but would say it comes pretty close to the real deal.....but the most awsome would be if the games is presented next week official from Konami and all the pics are real....then some members here should be realy embarresd L00L ;)

LOL :D In all cases there is a big group embarresed: The one you said, or if it is fake, then the believers are embarresed.
Hard times are coming :mrgreen:

Tukasann, some people believe you. Don't stop posting! :freak:

Just out of interest, do you have any opinions of the game?

Who cares? When the screenies are out there won't be embarrasement because all the focus switches towards them. :D

Yes true, somebody else also pointed at those leds.
It is almost a proof that it is fake, but he might have a downloaded copy that was not on disc ( for instance in the case he is a programmer ) or he might have simply removed the disk.
Still I think you are right.

sorry i didnt check the post of the user saying this but ya i agree with him :8):

a downloaded copy?! from where? PS store? cos PS3 isnt hacked yet, i dont see any other way, and PS store wont do that. if he downloaded the game to the system he would get cough, imo konami wouldnt allow him to do that and he wouldnt take all that risk just to show off to his friends etc.

and that is a in game pic, so he has to have the game, and he couldnt remove the disc cos on the pic the game is running

IMO its fake.

and check the last pic...the titles, raise the best, look the best etc lol everything is the best, it doesnt sound right, konami wouldnt give titles like that imo.

sorry i didnt check the post of the user saying this but ya i agree with him :8):

a downloaded copy?! from where? PS store? cos PS3 isnt hacked yet, i dont see any other way, and PS store wont do that. if he downloaded the game to the system he would get cough, imo konami wouldnt allow him to do that and he wouldnt take all that risk just to show off to his friends etc.

and that is a in game pic, so he has to have the game, and he couldnt remove the disc cos on the pic the game is running

IMO its fake.

and check the last pic...the titles, raise the best, look the best etc lol everything is the best, it doesnt sound right, konami wouldnt give titles like that imo.
I am talking about the copy of a developer, not a gamer. He might have downloaded parts, created by his collegues and then he must develope hs part using devkits.

IMO its fake.

First of all, konami are the masters at giving things shit names. Memorial match anyone? Hows about the whole masters league name in the first place?

2ndly, just because there is no disc present doesnt mean its not on the hdd, maybe konami have supplied the game as a downloadable for this guy? Or made it possible to install the game onto the ps3 hdd on a ps3 test/dev kit. It wouldnt be that hard to do.

Im not saying that it IS real, i just dont see why so many of us are trying to dismiss it so quickly

I am talking about the copy of a developer, not a gamer. He might have downloaded parts, created by his collegues and then he must develope hs part using devkits.

i doubt it, but its not impossible.

btw that in game pic has to be fake, i dont see anything next gen on those graphics, it looks like pes2. if that pic is real then i think im gonna stick with pes6 ps2, the graphics look better then that.

First of all, konami are the masters at giving things shit names. Memorial match anyone? Hows about the whole masters league name in the first place?

2ndly, just because there is no disc present doesnt mean its not on the hdd, maybe konami have supplied the game as a downloadable for this guy? Or made it possible to install the game onto the ps3 hdd on a ps3 test/dev kit. It wouldnt be that hard to do.

Im not saying that it IS real, i just dont see why so many of us are trying to dismiss it so quickly

cos i realy hope that its fake m8, and imo it is, its a bit disappointing to think that in game pic migh be real :shock:

I am not saying that the pictures are real; I just say that you cannot judge the authentity on base of the leds on the PS 3 ;)

I am not saying that the pictures are real; I just say that you cannot judge the authentity on base of the leds on the PS 3 ;)

ok then i judge it by the in game graphics....on the podcast we heard that pes7 will look much better then x360 pes6....and on that pic the graphics are very very weak and the grass oh well its very poor...it doesnt look HD at all.

cos i realy hope that its fake m8, and imo it is, its a bit disappointing to think that in game pic migh be real :shock:

Agreed on that one mate, it does look more like a ps2 screen.

TBH though mate, if the game does look like that i will not be surprised

I believe.

People picking up on spelling mistakes and poor alignment are thining a bit pie in the sky

Agreed on that one mate, it does look more like a ps2 screen.

TBH though mate, if the game does look like that i will not be surprised

IMO its PES6 X360. Theres so many pics he could post to prove its real.

And then again, nobody saw what suff and adam were talking about not even them, and like they said it was pr going on.

I trust them blind, but he we have still to wait and see, so fake or not keep posting those pics and if its real a small video

man you gonna be famous on the net, you can create a GTA like hype

;-)

obviously the menus arent from the xbox360 version, but yeh, the ingame could be from the xbox360.

If they are faked, then like someone said earlier they have been photoshopped and replayed back on thje ps3 image viewer. IMO

Thats if they have been faked, but again imo, i think that this time next week we will be wondering where he got those pics from

Last 1 for friends at evo-web.

People believe ears more than eyes? :)

Can you please show me the intro screen (you know right after the intro clip you get the intro screen where it says press start), main menu, and the teams selection menu?

He you guys how is it going with irc network, do we still have the evo web channel or what

time again, release fever

and please dude give us some more info you have many neutral people and believers here

;-)

He you guys how is it going with irc network, do we still have the evo web channel or what

time again, release fever

and please dude give us some more info you have many neutral people and believers here

;-)

yeh, i miss those times.

come on han and ferrari tim. where are you guys? open up the turban place again! ;)

its kind of tradition right, and didn't see kezz posting, he normaly posted in posts like this.

And still Thomas, you with your fake pics, you inspirated the guy maybe ;-)

Back
Top Bottom