Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Well at least he has taken the dust off his television...good thing, really needed a clean-up...
I think it's a joke, but it's a very good one...

my.php

Kluivert on tranfer list

:lol:

Fake. Top right corner, the club logos are not in center of the rectangle, also the ps buttons would be in the center of the screen, not on the left side. It should be Today`s news..fake.

Dude...that's not fake. Too many examples now...and nothing looks completely outlandish or out of place.

My thought is this is a "master" build and alot of this will not be on this upcoming version, but maybe later versions. That's maybe why it doesn't look "next gen" yet in the pics.

Everyone is calling fake before they even look properly.

IMO when pes7 comes out, it will look VERY similar to the pic above.

Wow guys, thanks a lot for the support! Great post a few pages back lami. I appreciate everyone giving us so much backing.

Regarding the beta, I dont think a petition is something I could use as a bargaining tool. Mainly because beta's arent used for public showing. Thank you very much for the offer though! Its not as if me and Suff could post pics up here if we get it. What I presume we can do is talk about the game and its features. That would have to be a special Q&A session podcast. Im going to talk to the guy Monday so will throw in our case to get one. I think we have a very good case after the astonishing figures we hit this weekend on podcast and page views.

tukasann the pics you are posting are very elaborate. I find it hard to believe you have the game, the only way you could is by being part of Konami. Even then why would you risk your job? IMO if thats the case you should take requests, if it was real then you've obviously shown too much already.

Fake. Top right corner, the club logos are not in center of the rectangle, also the ps buttons would be in the center of the screen, not on the left side. It should be Today`s news..fake.

That doesnt screem fake to me, remeber, we are dealing with konami here

Why would the logos have to be in the center of the rectangle? Maybe that's just the design.

And why would the buttons have to be in the center? If that were the case, the 'PES7' logo would be covered up.

This is the worst screen ive seen yet, i guess he loosing the will to create a good fake now.

In response to questions about the lens flair etc. the ps3 has an image viewer. Open it up in there and bam it looks as if its 'in-game'

If he can show a face shot or a kit close-up then maybe i will change my mind but untill then these aren't worth our time.

if he really has the game he will show a close up of one of the player or maybe a video other than that i wont believe .... adam will your podcast be on sat / sun next week or will you do it as we have the news

well i have to say that they look better than any of the menus in any pes game so far.

Or are people calling fake becuase they dont think konami are up to this standard?

but adam's contact said it is one step above fifa 07 gfx wise that so called ''in game pick looks worse than the 360 version :|

if he really has the game he will show a close up of one of the player or maybe a video other than that i wont believe .... adam will your podcast be on sat / sun next week or will you do it as we have the news

Yeh the podcast remains weekly. We'll try and get news during the week, Im going to try my best to find out the exact date early in the week.

Hopefully have some more info to tease you guys with next weekend ;)

I have mixed feeling about some of the infos in the podcast. Now the thing they are giving us news next week seems to be in contrast with the news that they do not release information before they game goes gold (and it is still some 4 months to go to market release).

Plus usually konami release infos first in japan so we should expect something like a world wide release of info???

Then again with the upcoming new Winning Eleven for the PS2 would it be beneficial to talk about the PS3 version? I mean people might just wait few more months and buy the next gen.

Dunno sounds a bit weird, but only few thoughts. Please comment on these. Cheers. Time to eat some meat, huge hang over from last nite, vodka is tricky......

But, do you think Adams contact would say 'nah, even though we have put 18months into this, its still not as good looking as fifa07?'

He would be bound to big up his own companys first real attempt at next gen football.

I have mixed feeling about some of the infos in the podcast. Now the thing they are giving us news next week seems to be in contrast with the news that they do not release information before they game goes gold (and it is still some 4 months to go to market release).

Plus usually konami release infos first in japan so we should expect something like a world wide release of info???

Then again with the upcoming new Winning Eleven for the PS2 would it be beneficial to talk about the PS3 version? I mean people might just wait few more months and buy the next gen.

Dunno sounds a bit weird, but only few thoughts. Please comment on these. Cheers. Time to eat some meat, huge hang over from last nite, vodka is tricky......

Good point, how pissed are we gonna be if pes7 isnt as good as we'd hoped specially knowing that they have been sat on the game finished for 4 months?

But, do you think Adams contact would say 'nah, even though we have put 18months into this, its still not as good looking as fifa07?'

He would be bound to big up his own companys first real attempt at next gen football.

You are spot on mate. Like I said in the podcast hes a PR guy so will obviously big up his game.

I guess it was promising because he directly compared it to PES6 on X360 say this new version was significantly better. That got me excited alone.

just heard the podcast...fuckin hell...finally some solid info coming out soon!

you guys really think PES7 will drop worldwide??? Im stressed about these new features ur talkin about which u say will have a huge effect on the game...

is it monday yet?

I was also confused with that.

They said "KONAMI Tokyo releases no info until the game has gone gold". And then we hear that someone in KONAMI Europe or something , has actually played a beta of the game , and that we will have press release next week.
Unless the game has already gone gold ( I don't think so ) something isn't true here. :roll:
Adonis , suff , am I missing something? :roll:

Apologise for the confusion, it was 4am when we recorded :p

Ok so I said in the podcast it was the Tokyo's teams policy to only release info in Japan when the game has gone gold. This hasnt kept with Europe though.

The problem in Japan right now is that they are releasing the J.League version on PS2 this August. The main reason WE on PS3 is getting pushed back is because of this.

Information on PES has always been brought out around June. Like I mentioned, the guys in Europe work differently to the guys in Japan. The reason we feel WE will be shown earlier this time in Tokyo is because they have no choice with Europe showing the game off next week.

Back
Top Bottom