Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

thanks lads the support is amazing, the blog is now translated in over 8 languages thanks to google.

--> TankOr: Because then you need the ability to extract news from text.
There was lot's in that podcast what we did not know before.
Just listen again ;)

I think post is spot on when it comes to describing the podcast this week.

I think its very brash of people to say 'I was expecting news next week anyways.' Not the same as confirming it.

In the podcast there was enough information to warrant hype. Luckily the postive feedback far outweighs the negative. We appreciate all responses though, wer've only been going for 2 weeks and can only get better.

tell u the truth today the big announcment over shadowed the podcast coz everyone was waiting for the anouncment that is my point of view but i think it was a great podcast

Oh mate come on!

So you're telling me that the fact we have told you exactly when we are gonna hear about the game, its a waste of time?

We've been searching threads and forums all over the world for when we're gonna see it, and W.E.N.B. tell you when its comin.

Guess you cant please everybody.

Ain't gettin us high every night. It may be shown to the press next week, but most likely we will not get to see it.

Fingers crossed though, everyday gets nearer to PES7!

Hi Guys.

Well, first of all, congrats on the podcast. The sound is way better than the previous two, and yes, it's too bad that it starts lagging at the end, but hey, it's a good start ;)

@fernando: lol, well, yeah, I deserved that one... I guess that might be true ;) I might just be remembering one of your patches... But I'm still going to triple check it on my PS2, just for sanity checking.

About the new features in gameplay, you could have either the wrong calls or the 360º movement, sure... But there are some that would also be interesting:

- Need to warm-up subs? Could be annoying.
- Referee line of sight: fouls would only be signaled when a ref actually sees one. In two-player cooperative matches, this would probably mean that one could distract the ref, while the other would be breaking legs... Interesting, but doubtful.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time picturing what it could be... Let's hope it lives up to the hype :)

Best regards. By the way, I spread word of your podcast mid-afternoon in another PES community which I was a co-founder of and I moderate, which is PES.COM.PT, from Portugal. With me and nSkul, let's hope that you get a lot more listeners from here now ;)

Keep it up.

Paulo Tavares

Ain't gettin us high every night. It may be shown to the press next week, but most likely we will not get to see it.

Fingers crossed though, everyday gets nearer to PES7!

What aint getting you high every night? The prospect of seeing PES7 next week? OK...

You will get to see it. Like I said its a press release, you'll see it on websites worldwide next week.

Yo guys fell asleep, jetlagged, and rotten, and then listened to the podcast, like someone else mentioned goosebumbs, its maybe not actual news yet, but we are getting closer.
Again great work, love it

o yeah by the way Niels from the RSS question is me
so matrix808 - Niels

And still from Amsterdam lol

Keep it up cant wait for next week with everything.

Hi Guys.

Well, first of all, congrats on the podcast. The sound is way better than the previous two, and yes, it's too bad that it starts lagging at the end, but hey, it's a good start ;)

@fernando: lol, well, yeah, I deserved that one... I guess that might be true ;) I might just be remembering one of your patches... But I'm still going to triple check it on my PS2, just for sanity checking.

About the new features in gameplay, you could have either the wrong calls or the 360º movement, sure... But there are some that would also be interesting:

- Referee line of sight: fouls would only be signaled when a ref actually sees one. In two-player cooperative matches, this would probably mean that one could distract the ref, while the other would be breaking legs... Interesting, but doubtful.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time picturing what it could be... Let's hope it lives up to the hype :)

Best regards. By the way, I spread word of your podcast mid-afternoon in another PES community which I was a co-founder of and I moderate, which is PES.COM.PT, from Portugal. With me and nSkul, let's hope that you get a lot more listeners from here now ;)

Keep it up.

Paulo Tavares

The features you mention are pretty indepth, but I really cant say if its in or not. Only 5-6 more days until we all know everything :)

Thank you very much Paulo for spreading the word. The podcast has been an unbelievable success for us, and todays numbers were the best yet. Its all thanks to everyone spreading the word :)

I think in the podcast I found the news about FIFA 08 to be more interesting and indepth, I thought the bit about controls was great.

Good work you're winning me over with these podcasts now! POsted a few links on other sites, next week's should be well worth tuning in for...

I still think the first one was crap though ;)

Yeah agreeing with you there nick, i like it like we talk about football games, and ofcourse we are winning eleven/pes fans but i always check out as many good football games, and i hope that there will be real competion (gameplay wise) and like suff and adam say if implemented well, that can be revolutionary,

to be honest though, i makes me think what they did with the tricks, nice idea but never really very wel implemented.

cheers

In fairness I think expectations were set quite high because suff and adonis knew that shit was going down next week and that was big news.

In terms of the Fifa news being more in depth, well, yeah.

Fifa have already flushed out their latest batch of press ramblings and whatnot. The Pro Evo news was about an upcoming press release and on how the game's coming along.

I think a lot of people have unrealistically high expectations of what to expect from this. It's a blog being run by people like us. It's not Konami's press department.

But oh well I guess people will be antsy about Pro Evo build ups for the rest of time.

I still think the first one was crap though ;)

Hahaha lol, well it was our first attempt. We definately learnt a lot from this, and feel slowly we're getting better :)

Thanks for spreading the word mate.

@ matrix808 I think you're right. We are all football fans, all we want is excellent football games in general. If its Fifa then hey, lets all support the game. Im sure PES7 will be the one though ;)

Just been on the phone to a few people, seems that the whole PR plan for PES7 was finished on Friday afternoon. That means Konami are set for a news blowout next week whenever they feel fit. I certainly hope its at the start of the week!

I know you can't tell, and honestly, I'm not even going to ask - not because I'm not curious or eager, but because I understand your position, and I am with you 100%. You've got to earn the trust you get, so do what you have to do to keep it.

In the early days, my home community here in Portugal also tried to approach the local representatives of Konami here, and we actually got to have a pretty nice relationship, but sadly it ain't to the level of yours.

We all wanted to be where you're at right now guys, so I'm now cheering for you :)

@fernando: no need to say, but for everyone else to know: you're a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y right ;)

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

Whenever they feel fit?

Perhaps rather than being an arranged press conference they'll most likely be posting details and media straight to the web. Tis the norm these days.

Edit: I take it this thread will finally be put out of it's misery and locked on Friday?

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

Keep it up.

Paulo Tavares

hehe be my guest!! the things is that when you get a PES version the sentences are the same. Thats also on japanese, its all the same shit, which is not a "bad" thing, if the game has the same options why change it all? there's no need to change something that hasnt change a bit.

If you have PES 5 and 6 go to network and see what im talking about :)

In any case, its just an opinion and thats about it ;)

Don't even say it Nick.

That's my name too.

How strange it is to address someone else with your own name

Adonis, do you have any opinion on the screenshots posted over the last few pages? I realise you probably haven't seen any real screenshots yourself yet, but from the information you have regarding the graphics I was thinking perhaps you could put the are they/aren't they situation to bed. I want to believe they're real, especially the stadium editor bit, but from what you've said about the graphics... Well, it doesn't look like much of an improvement to me!

Adonis, do you have any opinion on the screenshots posted over the last few pages? I realise you probably haven't seen any real screenshots yourself yet, but from the information you have regarding the graphics I was thinking perhaps you could put the are they/aren't they situation to bed. I want to believe they're real, especially the stadium editor bit, but from what you've said about the graphics... Well, it doesn't look like much of an improvement to me!

The features that are mentioned, in all honesty, are ones that Ive not been told about. If the Stadium editor is in I'd be very surprised. Im afraid I can say they are fake, sorry mate.

I spoke to the Konami contact, and beta copies are being allocated as we speak. So whoever is posting these pics simply cant have it. Im a bit gutted because I dont think W.E.N.B. is gonna get a PS3 beta because of demand, although we will get a finished version before release.

NickSCFC said:
Whenever they feel fit?

Yeh, its down to them to choose the best day to announce it. I presume they'll feel around and try to make sure their news doesnt collide with anyone elses for maximum exposer.

You're doing fantastic work Adonis, I'm proud that two members and representatives of this forum are accomplishing such a fantastic amount of work. Thank you for all of this, it's great to see.

You're doing fantastic work Adonis, I'm proud that two members and representatives of this forum are accomplishing such a fantastic amount of work. Thank you for all of this, it's great to see.

Mate its a pleasure. Means a hell of a lot when a fellow long time member from these threads appreciates what me and Suff are doing.

Its just the beginning though, the next 4 months are gonna be mental!

well i see it was a busy nite, sorry lads i went out but i see my partner in crime was here to cover.

thursdays is my day off at college but i can safely say that i wont be going in on friday.

It may not be an important feature but wouldn't it be cool to be able to use the Eye Toy to put your face in the game?

Top podcast guys.

Back
Top Bottom