Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I have a question for either Adonis or Suffwan. The rumours that were found from the Game 11 forums that the PS3 image size was 19.2gb was this true? And is there any truth behind the PS3 version being better. 1st Team Edition e.g.?

Thanks.

:)

Beautiful. So starting 18th WE/PES forums will be heavily bombarded with fake screenshots and news. God help us differentiate the good from the ugly.

love ur laugh adam looool

:shock: Suffs the one who pulls the guys!

Man Im listening to the podcast, so sorry about the lag. Its getting worse and worse. We promise its gona be better next week. Luckily the first section held up.

just finished listening the podcsst great work and adam u was spot on LETS GET PUMPED FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

Next week is the 23rd which was the date thrown around here a while back. I guess this is nothing new then.

I have a question for either Adonis or Suffwan. The rumours that were found from the Game 11 forums that the PS3 image size was 19.2gb was this true? And is there any truth behind the PS3 version being better. 1st Team Edition e.g.?

Thanks.

:)

Those three were not commented on. Like we said in the Podcast, Konami PR dont wanna chat about the differences of consoles. Makes sense really when you wanna make money from all platforms.

The only thing confirmed from Game 11 forums so far is that its been in developement for 18months.

dsc01934wi3gd8.jpg

Same as JB im calling these real until proven fake

One thing im hoping is fake is the in game shot. If thats the next gen version then konami dont deserve support from the fans of the series.

Congrats on the blog guys, top work

Last edited:
adonis will pes7 ps3 look better than fifa 07

His words were 'a SIGNIFICANT improvement over PES6 on the 360 in every single way, the Graphics look very nextgen.'

He hinted that it was a level up on anything we've seen in nextgen games, which imo is PR talk. Take what you will from that, but Im sure it will be better than Fifa 07 graphics overall.

I hope it doesnt look that good. If it looks as good as FIFA, it'll most likely have the same pace in terms of gameplay and animation. IMO, the pace of PES6 is almost perfect.

His words were 'a SIGNIFICANT improvement over PES6 on the 360 in every single way, the Graphics look very nextgen.'

He hinted that it was a level up on anything we've seen in nextgen games, which imo is PR talk. Take what you will from that, but Im sure it will be better than Fifa 07 graphics overall.

cheers thnx

u guys gonna have a podcast up as soon as news is featured next week eg screenshots and the like or is it the usual weekend one

dsc01934wi3gd8.jpg

Same as JB im calling these real until proven fake

One thing im hoping is fake is the in game shot. If thats the next gen version then konami dont deserve support from the fans of the series.

Congrats on the blog guys, top work
That uhhh...that looks kinda real lol.

I would've been hoping that if there was a stadium builder, it would be like LMA Manager whereby you use real stands from stadiums, but that would never happen, Konami don't do real with things like that

that in game shot is probably from a alpha or beta version for gameplay tests. Anyway, I believe it's fake!

Podcast quality is pretty bad. Hope it is gonna get better with time. Keep it up.

Please go into that mate. Do you think its better than the first two in terms of sound? We're still experimenting. I thought personally the overall sound quality was much better, what runied it was the lag after the hour.

Any feedback on sound would be greatly appreciated.

eat a knob. (quality guy)

It sounded much better this time

Also it's pretty surreal how we've gone a good decade hounding out foreign news sources and tiny tindbits of inevitably false information to us being the actual source.

Feeling a bit old now.

eat a knob. (quality guy)

Also it's pretty surreal how we've gone a good decade hounding out foreign news sources and tiny tindbits of inevitably false information to us being the actual source.

Feeling a bit old now.

:lol:

Where I'm encapsulated is where you said "Something done on other games but not as well"

Now I'm not really sure on the next gen consoles so if it's something in that area I'd imagine it's about the sixaxis motion thingy, but how you went on to Fifa on the Wii I don't think it's that.

Actually I don't have the foggiest clue.

Sidenote, Suff was a scientist for GSK? Hmmm, sounds like good husband material.

sidenote 2, aahahahahaha "If any of our female listeners out there..."

Last edited:
it was clearly better than the first two podcast infact when u started talking the voice sounded very different more clear

Where I'm encapsulated is where you said "Something done on other games but not as well"

Now I'm not really sure on the next gen consoles so if it's something in that area I'd imagine it's about the sixaxis motion thingy, but how you went on to Fifa on the Wii I don't think it's that.

Actually I don't have the foggiest clue.

Sidenote, Suff was a scientist for GSK? Hmmm, sounds like good husband material.

what im hoping it is is a 5 a side mode like what fifa tried with fifa street but that was crap

i doubt konami will release information like that HAN, too sensitive especially with 360 PES7 sales

Badgerman u take the piss

loooooooooooooooool

believe me i aint husband material. just trying to get dibs with the female audience if there are any!!!

Back
Top Bottom