Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Based on women who follow football and women who are in to computer games I'd be doing my best to try and distance myself from that part of the audience.

Now I'm wondering if we have Japanese counterparts trying to find someone who speaks English to translate the podcasts, only to get a jumbled translation saying something like "E3 being amnesia! how abouting the week of next?!"

Last edited:
i dont wanna say somethin stupid but someone b4 said that konami usualyy release first news like 1 month prior to release could it be what i am rhinking or am i dreaming :D?

one of the fittest/most beautiful women i know watches football religiously. but i know what you mean badgerman about stereotypical female video game players looking like eh.... ROSEANNE or CHERIE BLAIR.

As for your question ProWeMan, its just the Japanese who release info a month before. i wish you were right, but we will get PES7 in October.

I reckon the screens could be genuine. The in-game screen showing the players is the graphical level I was expecting fromn the 1st PS3 version of this series. The licencing seems odd to me though, the kits look like they're unlicenced, so that's really odd.

Urgh I can't decide, I think maybe I underestimate how sad people can be in going to extreme lengths to create fake pics on the web.

PS. The people who say the graphics are crap, what are you expecting? Perfect photo-realism? PS3 can't handle CRYSIS, which is the closest thing to photo-realism.

Right they're fake!

The scrolling bar along the bottom of the screen says "Playstation" on it...

it's "PlayStation" you fools! Surely Konami could get in trouble for putting that logo in a game, and for how long Konami have been doing games for Sony, I think they'd know how to spell PlayStation.

To be honest I still can't make my mind up.

Edit:

Also there's stuff like "Edit player Number" and "Edit logo" I mean make your mind up, are these sentences or titles? The mix-up with capitals doesn't seem professional, but then Konami have been known to have spelling mistakes in their games.

Last edited:
Just wanted to double check, this new element that affects gameplay, will it be revealed next week?

By the way guys.........it took 30 minutes to tell us that we are gonna get news next week......you really know how to water things down.....

But nothing really knew......didn't we already though that by the 23rd we would have some news???

23rd might and i say might have something on japanese Winning Eleven ps3 release. what we unveiled is that Konami UK will be releasing details about the next PES7 with screenies etc.

23rd might and i say might have something on japanese Winning Eleven ps3 release. what we unveiled is that Konami UK will be releasing details about the next PES7 with screenies etc.

Ah ok thanks for that.......my girlfriend started talking to me about something I don't remember (I stopped listening some 2 years ago) so i got lost in the ipod thing after the first half an hour.

Good job-

But would I be far from the truth to believe that the famous feature you can't talk about is either manual passing in all directions or the ref making mistakes????

they r fake m8 next week d truth will be unvieled cu later :D

Most parts of the screens make we want to believe they're fake. The menus look a little better than PES6, but they're far from EA presentation. Seabass said he'd be completely changing the menus.

I liked the stadium builder screen, even thought it looks completely unworkable and far too advanced for a first effort from Konami.

The news is sounding better though, PES being released before WE could be feasable, but still why would Konami do it?

If the game won't be shown until it's gone gold, and you people still say the game comes out in September, then surely we will see no screens til September.

For all we know the news next week could be nothing more than a confirmation of the game's NAME and RELEASE DATE.

I reckon the screens could be genuine. The in-game screen showing the players is the graphical level I was expecting fromn the 1st PS3 version of this series. The licencing seems odd to me though, the kits look like they're unlicenced, so that's really odd.

Urgh I can't decide, I think maybe I underestimate how sad people can be in going to extreme lengths to create fake pics on the web.

PS. The people who say the graphics are crap, what are you expecting? Perfect photo-realism? PS3 can't handle CRYSIS, which is the closest thing to photo-realism.

I think the main contention point is that it looks just like PES6 on 360, but even worse because it's really pixelated. People aren't expecting photo-realism, they just want a huge improvement from the stinking pile of shit that was PES6 on 360. It might require a change of art sytle to be honest, because the PES6 players look like clay cartoons.

i hope konami have HOME integration in the game and support for the new PS3 eyetoy also, i want to be able to map my whole body into the game.

suffdaddy & Adonis, thanks alot, u gays are legend, great podcast. the news about pes7 coming first is a big one:D can't wait for more news till next week. keep up the good work guys & thanx again

So we should expect pics, release date, and other info between the 18th and 22nd of this month?

Not bad.

Thanks guys.

nice pics i hope it's true and by the way dont starting talking trash about pes07 because if u wanna say stupid stuff go to fifa 08 or somthing cause here pes07 rules

Hi guys, its my first post. Bought a PS3 on release, and this is the game im really looking forward to. Listened to the podcastm which was excellent! Great news and Im on a high now lol
Cheers for the podcast suffman and the sounds quality is top notch from my point of view throughout the entirity, just gets a bit laggy towards the end, but these things can be fixed!
Anyway hopefully I will be posting around here a lot more in the future. :)

dont get me wrong adonis, no offense here, but the podcast couldnt stand all the hype that was made before. I appreciate all the time you guys put into bringing us new information but to be honest there was nothing new today. ok I know now that there will be real news next week. but with all the hype build up before, the podcast was a disapointment for me in terms of gathering something real new about pes/we

Oh mate come on!

So you're telling me that the fact we have told you exactly when we are gonna hear about the game, its a waste of time?

We've been searching threads and forums all over the world for when we're gonna see it, and W.E.N.B. tell you when its comin.

Guess you cant please everybody.

dont get me wrong adonis, no offense here, but the podcast couldnt stand all the hype that was made before. I appreciate all the time you guys put into bringing us new information but to be honest there was nothing new today. ok I know now that there will be real news next week. but with all the hype build up before, the podcast was a disapointment for me in terms of gathering something real new about pes/we
Good advice: Do never become journalist :mrgreen:

Hi guys, its my first post. Bought a PS3 on release, and this is the game im really looking forward to. Listened to the podcastm which was excellent! Great news and Im on a high now lol
Cheers for the podcast suffman and the sounds quality is top notch from my point of view throughout the entirity, just gets a bit laggy towards the end, but these things can be fixed!
Anyway hopefully I will be posting around here a lot more in the future. :)

cheers mark, much appreciated as we always try our best to bring you the latest and go to extreme measures!!

--> TankOr: Because then you need the ability to extract news from text.
There was lot's in that podcast what we did not know before.
Just listen again ;)

Again, no offence. I appreciate the effort you're putting into this but people were already expecting news to be revealed next week. You only backed up that story and made it more believable.
I'm not saying you're wasting your time but that last podcast was kinda over-hyped.

The Podcast is a bit too early IMO. The news input was just not enough to carry a WE-NG podcast.

Maybe starting next week, you'd have more material to deal with. And I'm sure you've benefited well from the experience so far.

Thanks Adonis.

NB - Most important news I heard: GRAPHICALLY BETTER THAN FIFA 07. (which had 3D grass, moving jersey ends, and amazing skin textures)
Period.

All I needed to know. I trust Konami on gameplay issues.

No problem mate, just promise me you will keep up the good work eh! lol I cant wait until next week with the announcements and podcast, oh and dont forget to give me a shout out haha!
And oh btw Ive added you on the PS3 network Suffwan my ID is
Mark0605. Anyone else feel free to add me!
Cheers again.

great podcast!

it's nice that the blog is like a hub for all the insider info about we/pes.

i'm spreading the word about it in Portugal.
cheers and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom