Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Still don't get it completely. Aren't the guys in Tokyo the top dogs......so i guess the UK people should do what they are told to do??

I kinda smell some tricky PR little games in here. But then again few days to find out. But I am confident the new PS3 game is gonna be the strongest title in years. I mean after 3 years of few tweaks it is about time to give us some real stuff.

One thing: that the game is significantly better than the 360 version......nothing to be proud of really I mean that version looked like an early PS2 version.

Lmao at 'division 4' in that pic. No way is Konami going to have that many divisions in Master League.

That's probably just like in previous games where Master League had four divisions. Of course, we renamed them. Remember? :)

OK, NO ONE would go to that length in making up game screens to play a prank on a few forum members. It's more of a coincidence that Konami will be unveiling the game this week.

Well dude so the next PES is gonna have the same menu' as
PES4????

Come on it takes 5 minutus to do something like that. Maybe ten if you double check your spelling.......

morning lads,

so LAMI thanks for the message of support bro means alot. the petition is fantastic in theory like adam said but their allocation wouldnt really be influenced. I see the guy posted another pic, wow and the tv is clean. well well.. we need to see in game close up graphics to convince us

I don't believe or not believe i am neutral, I think it doesnt look that amazing but not bad.

Like Adonis said if you have shown to much already why not more
why not a small video, believe me it would make you a king on this forum a 30 sec video going through the menus even
if you made it on a mobile phone, ;-)

Ok to Suff and Adonis, great job you guys

adam has already spoken to him and he has pretty much confirmed nothing has been leaked. but stay tuned we will contact him on monday.

ProWeMan, ure right it is afternoon, lol

Last 1 for friends at evo-web.

People believe ears more than eyes? :)

I don't fully believe you, but I mainly do. :mrgreen:

If you get more in-game close up shots, or better yet, a video of you starting up the game and flicking through a few things, then everyone will believe! :mrgreen:

Yeah and here it is 'tranfer' in stead of transfer. Also the emblem of AC Milan is right justified while the other emblem is centrered. Apart from that, if it is a fake, the guy is very creative if you see the options he created :)

what does he gain if they are fakes?

i don't understand why someone would go through all this and be hated and shamed at the end of it.

lol

what does he gain if they are fakes?

i don't understand why someone would go through all this and be hated and shamed at the end of it.

lol
That is the same for people who invented the computer-virus: That person loves the attention and the reaction of us.
IF it is fake, otherwise it is a helpful person of Konami.... ;)

those pics are fake!! u really want a proff?

check the pic where it also shows the ps3!!! if u got a ps3 u know that if u have a disc in, ps3 will show a blue light, but it only shows the green light (power on) so that proves the ps3 isnt running that game, cos there isnt any disc inside, its a fake.

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01936to7.jpg

Last edited:
those pics are fake!! u really want a proff?

check the pic where it also shows the ps3!!! if u got a ps3 u know that if u have a disc in, ps3 will show a blue light, but it only shows the green light (power on) so that proves the ps3 isnt running that game, cos there isnt any disc inside, its a fake.

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01936to7.jpg
Yes true, somebody else also pointed at those leds.
It is almost a proof that it is fake, but he might have a downloaded copy that was not on disc ( for instance in the case he is a programmer ) or he might have simply removed the disk.
Still I think you are right.

Back
Top Bottom