Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

ThomasGoal

I see first link but where's the release date 21 september 2007??? :roll::roll:
look post 799

just thinkin, wouldnt a delay in PS3 Winning Eleven also cause a delay in PS3 Pro Evo??? If you think that Winning Eleven maybe released 21 september then that would mean konami europe would only have maybe 3-4 weeks to make all the changes to the game!!!
Or maybe the changes are already on the Japanese version like all PS3 (blu ray) games in Japan.

Translation of the text from ThomasGOAL link:

There is no name @ the stomach fullest capacity: 2007/04/28 (the Saturday) 02:22:36 ID:6Lq+Jo5u you et. al. finally ウイイレ it sold decided of PS3! ! September 21st schedule it probably will put out, is! !

Delays delays, i guess its true "patience is a virtue".

They better make this game amazing

Last edited:
From a Japan forum the WE on PS3 is for 21 September 2007 :roll:

forum :
http://game11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamespo/1174213698/

link (don't work for the Europeans ?):
http://www.games.jp/news/we.ps3/sutm.jp/index.php?p=2061

Thanks Vanished for this information

If this is true it can be good news and not so good news.

So your saying Konami decided to put a region lock on we?

If so its not a good news obviosly but if its coming on september then it mean those with a Euro P.S.3 will only wait for a month to enjoy the game

Thomas how accurate do you think this info is?

Is it a fan site or official? September seems very late, could well be a simultanious launch worldwide.

If this is true it can be good news and not so good news.

So your saying Konami decided to put a region lock on we?

If so its not a good news obviosly but if its coming on september then it mean those with a Euro P.S.3 will only wait for a month to enjoy the game

region lock on PS3? You gotta be kidding me!

No kiddin', only Konami could do it hahaha, remember that Konami wins more releasing different WE versions for each region. Thats the way Konami works. What a cra...

Thomas how accurate do you think this info is?

Is it a fan site or official? September seems very late, could well be a simultanious launch worldwide.
I have a big doubt because the website don't work, but maybe work for asian country like winning11.com.cn, i hope it's a joke with a fake link. But we need wait others news from Vanished about that.

Riot and Adonis confirme the same informations. :8):

Some stuff on PES7.

-The PlayStation 3 version is the major development focus, they are putting a lot of money behind it. That means both development and marketing.

-Seabass and co know they fucked up with the Xbox 360 and the DS versions of PES6, they know this and they will improve on this. I know this is pretty self-explanatory, but the developers have heard all the negativity about these versions.

-Negotiations are currently happening on new club teams being brought into the game from smaller market areas.

-When I asked Seabass last fall about why they haven't been improving the interface making it "sexier" and more modern, he said this was something they'd do and I can now confirm that revamping the look of the franchise and the interface is something that is going to happen.

There should be some more concrete information soon on the game and I'll make sure it'll be here first.

-Negotiations are currently happening on new club teams being brought into the game from smaller market areas.
I'm reading that as "lower-league teams", and that would be the main feature for me; that would have me playing WE every day again, like it used to be. If that happens then I will be delighted. But I could be reading that wrong, perhaps it means more teams from different countries, rather than more teams from the current countries...

I JUST bought pro yakyuu spirits 4 and whata wonderful game that it region free and everythng from konami too for them to do that to winning eleven would be a crime and definately the reason I SELL my PS3 now...I would be VERY upset. My whole reasoning for buying a PS#3 is too hear that japanese commentary once more without modding my ps2 and whatnot...

Alberto Tomba,

I have a question for you since u bought Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4. Does the game have an english language option? Maybe this will give us an idea if Winning Eleven 11 will have one. As for region coding, take my word for it, there will be no region coding or lock. No games have it and i doubt any will. No PSP games had any region locking and i doubt any PS3 will have region coding. Sony stated before the PS3 release that the systems will be region free for games.

Alberto Tomba,

I have a question for you since u bought Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4. Does the game have an english language option? Maybe this will give us an idea if Winning Eleven 11 will have one. As for region coding, take my word for it, there will be no region coding or lock. No games have it and i doubt any will. No PSP games had any region locking and i doubt any PS3 will have region coding. Sony stated before the PS3 release that the systems will be region free for games.

You can't compared because i think this baseball game (whit Japan teams) are only for Japan market, not worldwide like Winning Eleven.

yes you're right it cant be directly compared but it would be good to be an idea of how many japanese games have english language. Winning Eleven is essentially aimed for the Japanese market as well, except some versions made for Korea etc.

Riot and Adonis confirme the same informations. :8):

Awsomeness. Happy to hear its been confirmed.

Imo the info right now doesnt seem credible. Something like a release date will be an official event, especially the first PS3 version. They're will loads of interest and hype for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading that as "lower-league teams", and that would be the main feature for me; that would have me playing WE every day again, like it used to be. If that happens then I will be delighted. But I could be reading that wrong, perhaps it means more teams from different countries, rather than more teams from the current countries...

I wouldnt expect lower leagues jack, smaller market regions for me mean more teams from different countries (sweden/denmark/belgium/etc)

And as for the regionlock on ps3, i would expect it to be a very real possibility. The reasoning behind this is all the licensing issue's that are region based (didnt we9 have a few teams licensed that werent licensed for pes5?). You only have to look at the farce with the german league being present in we10 and not being present in pes6 (empty slots). With those example's im not sure they would take the risk of import problems. But then the september japan releasedate could mean they will release we11 and pes7 at the same time, meaning they bypass the majority of importing and therefor could afford to make them regionfree.

Of course "smaller markets" means litle countries...more clubs from countries like Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, Greece and Scotland...

It would be a shame if if big countries' lower league teams would be in the game and some good first division teams from these litle countries not...

PS: Jack, but if they would put lower leagues teams Tranmere should be the first...i've nothing against your favourite team...but look at it from "our" view...i'm sure you understand my argument.

I've said before Stan, it's not all about my team being in it, I've got used to playing as Liverpool anyway. It's about the fact that they're in every other football game (FIFA, TIF, even other Japanese football games like Virtua Pro Football).

I'll be the first to agree with you that it's more important to include more teams from more countries, but I still think it's a poor show that Pro Evo has half the teams of its rivals. What does their research department do? So many people on this forum say the stats are all wrong, and on top of that there's much less teams than in the game's rivals.

OK Thats fine,
might put some pressure on Konami to release some info
by the way nniao back on track ;)

Alberto Tomba,

no english option but the game imho is magnificent for the time

I wouldnt expect lower leagues jack, smaller market regions for me mean more teams from different countries (sweden/denmark/belgium/etc)

And as for the regionlock on ps3, i would expect it to be a very real possibility. The reasoning behind this is all the licensing issue's that are region based (didnt we9 have a few teams licensed that werent licensed for pes5?). You only have to look at the farce with the german league being present in we10 and not being present in pes6 (empty slots). With those example's im not sure they would take the risk of import problems. But then the september japan releasedate could mean they will release we11 and pes7 at the same time, meaning they bypass the majority of importing and therefor could afford to make them regionfree.

Winning Eleven Ubiquitous editions for the PSP would have also faced similar licensing problems that would have made importing a big deal. But they still remained region free. Region coding, personally for me would be unlikely. im not saying 100% it wont be region coded, but i think its very unlikely. Will have to wait for more info plus more info on that release date

yes you're right it cant be directly compared but it would be good to be an idea of how many japanese games have english language. Winning Eleven is essentially aimed for the Japanese market as well, except some versions made for Korea etc.

The only Japanese released games that will have english language options will be ones that have a US release in the same form within a month or so of the Japanese release, for example Virtua Tennis 3 and Virtua Fighter 5.

Winning Eleven is a Japanese franchise so I would seriously doubt you will see any English language option in the game.

Where did the whole non region free information come from or was that someone just speculating? All PS3 games, as with the PSP will be region free, no exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom