Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Here are two more versions of my box-arts, one with a black background, the other with a white simple background.

White Background:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ps3coverfinal1ho8.jpg

Prefer is like this:
360pantsht0.jpg

:)

unfortunately mate that wont be coming out anytime soon, Winning Eleven 11 will be on PS2 and PS3 at the moment when its released. I dont know if that will change, but it will definetly be PES7 on the xbox 360

Hey guys,

Got a question, do you think the graphics in the Konami Baseball game for the PS3 in Japan is anything to go by. Maybe give us an idea of what to expect in Winning Eleven 11. I posted some below. Just a thought.

It apparently is the only PS3 game in the Japanese chart.
Hi Adonis.
I think it's the PS2 version of "Pro Baseball Spirit 4" who's in the japanese chart, not the PS3 version.

But yes, it looks great !!

if we get the game running in real-time with graphics like that i will be pleased as long as the gameplay is amazing!

Hi Adonis.
I think it's the PS2 version of "Pro Baseball Spirit 4" who's in the japanese chart, not the PS3 version.

But yes, it looks great !!

I apologise, I misread the chart over at Kotaku. They had an all formats chart and it showed Pro Baseball Spirit 4. I presumed it was the PS3 version, totally had no idea it was out on PS2 ;)

from what Ive heard suffdaddy it uses the new engine made by Konami that will be used in many projects. Fingers crossed!

Adonis,

My biggest prayer is that it doesnt look or play anything like PES6 for the Xbox 360 because that game really really disappointed me, to the point where i bought FIFA 07 instead!!! I havent bought a FIFA game since 1998!!! I returned the FIFA coz that got annoying! But as long as its nothing like PES6 for the xbox 360 and it plays well i'll be happy. Man i really hope this new engine is amazing man.

haha thx.
i dont like that cover. it would be better if gerrard was off and maybe ronaldo was on it.
haha just kidding. im a man utd fan. but the cover is very good.

Lol, Im looking for a good cristiano picture to make in my next cover actually i think i will make that my next target

seeing all these covers is making me want to make my own.

Thats a good idea as this thread is meant to be about the discussion of Future Winning Eleven games.... Not about who can make the best Fan Made Cover,

Dj

I agree, keep this one for new founds, and isn't there a thread for this in the edit forum, I can remember something like that from before....

happy hunting for good news

Unlike last year when WE10 appeared in April, I dont expect to hear much until the summer.

Dj

where can i get hi res pics from people?

Last edited:
Yes its Speculation,they think that Konami is going to sell the game before or during the Kirin cup period.If my memory is good,on the Winning Eleven series you have in some versions the choice to play a Kirin cup so i hope they will sell the game soon :-)

Back
Top Bottom