Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Thanks for answering my question man, appreciate it. I hope they sell the game soon too. My PS3 is getting very lonely and un-played!!!

Konnichiwa amigo !! ^^
That's true, Vanished , the Kirin game appear in some W11 !! And I thing it's a good moment to sell the game in Japan.

hey,from now i have found this:
:The Asian cup (7/9 - 7/29)
:Olympic last preliminary round (8/22 - 11/21)
And about the Kirin cup, its now

I just read on the KIRIN Cup website that the matches for the KIRIN cup will be played on 1st and 5th June 2007. So 01 June 2007 and 05 June 2007. Japan and Colombia

Suffdaddy, I think your enthusiasm is rubbing off on everyone ;)

Nice find about the Kirin Cup. I peronally think it wont be released before July, but it does seem the best time to release the game would be around that tournament.

trust me adonis, i sold my PS2 to help fund for my Xbox 360 and PS3 and i am regretting it. I should have kept it as i havent played Winning Eleven in almost 7 months and i am starting to suffer!!! even my gf knows i love that game more than her ;-)

Last edited:
trust me adonis, i sold my PS2 to help fund for my Xbox 360 and PS3 and i am regretting it. I should have kept it as i havent played Winning Eleven in almost 7 months and i am starting to suffer!!! even my gf knows i love that game more than her ;-)

lol I feel for you. Well good things come to those who wait as they say, and its not long now until the next release.

I do believe however the game will come out in August, so 3 months max?

wow that baseball game has amazing graphics!!! I really hope WE has those type of graphics because the ones they had for 360, I did not like at all, they could've been better, a lot better, I can just hope though!

even my gf knows i love that game more than her

lol. My girlfriend keeps catching me playing videogames when I she wants me to do things like "wash the dishes" and she wants to watch something called "Eastenders" (I've been mainly playing Virtua Tennis 3 recently).

It's probably just as well this game isn't out August for our relationship; I'll have to figure out how to sneak a PS3 not only past US customs but past her as well!!

(I bought a Gamecube for Winning Eleven: can't remember the edition but Emile Heskey was in it, a PS2 for Pro Evo 3, and an X360 for PES6- shocking mistake!!!!)

should be good news, if they not later as well do it for X360,

I think they do this only because japan didn't really have a good install base for
X360.

even though 360 sells poorly it will be released for the 360 in Japan and Asia but just at a later date like WE10. Jeuxfrance magazine is saying that the Wii version has been confirmed also.

with PS3 low sales there is no way it will be PS3 exclusive. damn it sold just over 11,000 last week in Japan and PS2 sold more units.

I would expect the actual Winning Eleven 11 to be exclusive to Sony platforms in Japan (PS2 and PS3).

Like last year, after Pro Evo 6 was released in Europe on the 360, Japan then got that game rebranded as Winning Eleven X around the same time the Americans got it.

I`m not certain how its viewed in Japan, but i don't think the Kirin cup is a big enough tournament for Konami to be desperate to release W11 to coincide with it.

Isn`t it essentially a couple of friendlies for the Japan national team?. Scotland are the current holders....! nuff said

I noticed play.com have a pre order on pes7 for 26/10/2007, so w11 is probably going to be a month or two before that.

roll on summer

Our best bet for information will probably be inside links or famitsu etc. Famitsu does come out weekly on friday in japan, but the playstation version of the magazine on the 30th of every month. maybe we might get lucky in 4 days (monday 30th april). fingers crossed

come on famitsu you know you want to dish the dirt...

lol. My girlfriend keeps catching me playing videogames when I she wants me to do things like "wash the dishes" and she wants to watch something called "Eastenders" (I've been mainly playing Virtua Tennis 3 recently).

It's probably just as well this game isn't out August for our relationship; I'll have to figure out how to sneak a PS3 not only past US customs but past her as well!!

(I bought a Gamecube for Winning Eleven: can't remember the edition but Emile Heskey was in it, a PS2 for Pro Evo 3, and an X360 for PES6- shocking mistake!!!!)

So true. i bought a PS3 recently just because of PYS4...

Chinese Translation:

1. Konami considering a patch to update PES6 to PES7.

2. PES7 plays basically the same as PES6. (this cant be too good...)

3. Crossing is harder. In PES6 only speed mattered. In PES7 power, balance, dribbling, etc will be counted.

4. Players will turn slower and some players will have a slight pause in movement after turning (? unsure)

5. Defence AI improved. Slide tackling more effective. In PES6 attackers seemed to have the advantage against defence, this is balanced out in PES7.

6. More tricks and feints in PES7.

7. Passing accuracy decreased but one touch passing speed is increased.

8. Refs will make bad calls. example: mistakes on offside calls.

9. If players injured or tackled, players will argue with the ref for cards, etc. (not 100% sure on this one either)

10. more kits, faces, etc. (maybe 3rd kits?)

this is just a very rough translation. ill try and get a better one when i have time.

I could do most of that by tweaking an OF in 2 minutes.

in the back pages of the latest OPM mag as a teaser for next month there is a pic rooneys back but all it says is "the beautufil game comes to PS3" it doesn't say whether it our beloved PES or that EA game...

Tobi, sounds like EA's FIFA to me seeing as he is usually on the Cover.. 06 and 07

Dj

in the back pages of the latest OPM mag as a teaser for next month there is a pic rooneys back but all it says is "the beautufil game comes to PS3" it doesn't say whether it our beloved PES or that EA game...
Can you scan it please ?

thanks thomasGOAL, just used my translation software and you're 100% right. all in there. One guy in the forum though says 17th august 2007 but without any reference or link. its a very long forum, i sent an e-mail to the kotaku.com representative in japan (brian ashcroft). he said he hasnt heard much about the game especially the PS3 version. its all being kept extremely quiet he said, he promised me to post anything as soon as he heard.

just thinkin, wouldnt a delay in PS3 Winning Eleven also cause a delay in PS3 Pro Evo??? If you think that Winning Eleven maybe released 21 september then that would mean konami europe would only have maybe 3-4 weeks to make all the changes to the game!!!

Back
Top Bottom