Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Where did the whole non region free information come from or was that someone just speculating? All PS3 games, as with the PSP will be region free, no exceptions.

Its all speculation right now mate.

Im sure it will be region free, like you said it just doesnt make sense to lock it.

^ I hope so because I will be buying future PES's on PS3 as I found PES6 difficult to control on the 360 at times and I always prefer to play football titles using a PS2/PS3 controller.

Dj

about region free/lock. if the game will have no english option I think that there is no need to lock it, coz not many people know japanese words like formation, substitution etc. and patching for PS3 is also not valaible yet.

btw I think tha we will have patches like for PS2. did someone think about it how will PES be patched? the only way for now is patching the option file stored on HDD so the names a nd logos will be correct.

If they make good game using at least half of available power of PS3 there will be a lot of details so the uniforms will look more stupid than on PS2 without patch.

i think that future is, in copying an iso from original a nd patching zhe iso stored on HDD.

the most important think for me is more movement freedom on PS3 not just 8 directions. you all know that thing when you run straight on goal you would like to make some trick on last defender in front of you when dash pressed and you make maneuvr and your player runs straight up not diagonal. ig this will be better / absolutly free directions/ the game steps in next level.
also shots are much influenced with 8 directions movement, beceause ehen dashing on goal and you would like to shoot you cant change direction because there is big step between tyo of them..

sorry for my English, lads

The latest issue of French gaming magazine "Jeux Video" reports that Pro Evolution Soccer 7 is coming to Wii.

Pro Evo is known as the best soccer series of recent years, with FIFA following closely behind. Both PES7 and FIFA 2008 are likely to hit the Wii before the end of the year.

Nothing is known about the control schemes they will use, getting it wrong could prove to be a disaster.

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/pro-evo-7-on-wii.html

I've said before Stan, it's not all about my team being in it, I've got used to playing as Liverpool anyway. It's about the fact that they're in every other football game (FIFA, TIF, even other Japanese football games like Virtua Pro Football).

I'll be the first to agree with you that it's more important to include more teams from more countries, but I still think it's a poor show that Pro Evo has half the teams of its rivals. What does their research department do? So many people on this forum say the stats are all wrong, and on top of that there's much less teams than in the game's rivals.
Hey Jack Bauer what i like to see in the future PES games is a second division team for each league thats in the game. So for EPL, the championship; Serie A, Serie B and etc...

I think this will make the ML whole lot better...all you have to do is pick the country you want to play your football in, the team and decide whether to start in Div1 or Div2. :)

Last edited:
It would be a great thing but can you honestly see Nokami doing that?

Dj

I do, when was the last time they made a major change like that to a PES game?

Dj

PS3 is region free however, that doesn't mean KONAMI won't lock their games, most likely they will. So to sum it all up if they do only Japanese folks with their PS3's will be playing WE11-11. This is until people figure out how to mod PS3 and do different tricks with it.

Am i the only one hoping that the PS3 version of winning Eleven looks NOTHING like the 360 version that came out last year?

I don't see why not!
Neither do I Stringer. Konami could pull their finger out and add far more devisions if they wanted. It's not like discs are being filled to the brim at the moment either...
Am i the only one hoping that the PS3 version of winning Eleven looks NOTHING like the 360 version that came out last year?
I hope it doesn't. PES6 on the 360 had cartoon graphics. The PS2/PC versions were far more realistic in my view.

Just saw a very interesting cover for the game we are all after, but i think it was a fake.

I was checking the Japanese Forum that ThomasGOAL showed us the other day that said the 21 september release date and there is an image of a copy of Winning Eleven with Zidane on the cover. It looks very original and if someone made it i think they did a very good job, but i think its probably a fake, here is the link:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7871/betako7.jpg

Link to Forum , Check Post 893
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?u...espo/1174213698/&langpair=ja|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

in some of the translated text, one guy (post 897) says "this time its legend" i guess talking about zidane maybe. another guy is talking about going to tokyo 2moro. dont know what the hell he is talking about.

Anyway, ThomasGOAL what do you think?

Last edited:
Just saw a very interesting cover for the game we are all after, but i think it was a fake.

I was checking the Japanese Forum that ThomasGOAL showed us the other day that said the 21 september release date and there is an image of a copy of Winning Eleven with Zidane on the cover. It looks very original and if someone made it i think they did a very good job, but i think its probably a fake, here is the link:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7871/betako7.jpg

Link to Forum , Check Post 893
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?u...espo/1174213698/&langpair=ja|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

in some of the translated text, one guy (post 897) says "this time its legend" i guess talking about zidane maybe. another guy is talking about going to tokyo 2moro. dont know what the hell he is talking about.

Anyway, ThomasGOAL what do you think?

I aint ThomasGOAL, but imo it looks like a direct equivalent of our very own thread! Custom covers anyone? ;)

The cover certainly looks great, but it has to be custom. I do like the logo though, very good.

Adonis my man, your opinion is highly valued. Thats what i thought when i saw it. i thought that it was a custom cover but the guy did an amazing job, check out the winning eleven 11 logo and the logo's for all the leagues (so many). But that zidane picture looks familiar i think from the world cup 2006 adidas campaign.

Yeah, that pic is from an Adidas ad. My freind has had that pic as his mobile phone wallpaper for ages. Nice attention to detail on the cover though.

lol i make it, and i post it on Japan forum just for see the reactions ! :lmao:

the all in maybe 1 hour but it's my work :)

1.jpg

i make this logo :
logowe11ge7.jpg

and the cover :
jaquettesq0.jpg

betako7.jpg

Can we now all take a day off from thinking about Winning Eleven 11 on May 1st and concentrate on Liverpool beating Chelsea 2-0 in the Champions League Semi Final?

Seeing Liverpool in the Final and Seabass is bound to make sure they have the official licensing sorted in time for the arrival of Samuel Eto'o and Ricardo Quaresma in the summer:applause:

Thank You.

lionel_messias, i agree with you 100%, i will be dedicating the next 24 hours to Benitez, Gerrard and the Boys. He better leave out Zenden. No winning eleven thoughts and fantasies for 24 hours!!!

I will pray tonight before i sleep that you are right ThomasGOAL! I will also pray for Liverpool!

Imagine it was ONLY on PS3 and comepletely redone like the fifa series on 360...

I see this thread is going off topic again.... If your not careful it will be closed.

If your going to make your own covers make a thread....

Dj

It's May 1st.

International Day of the Worker.

International "We don't know anything about WE:11 Yet Day".

And the colour is of course: RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

On topic: Official license for Liverpool, chances of that?

Back
Top Bottom