[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

is it in the intertoys also ??? dutchpeople or only in bart smith ? dynabyte and free record shop doesnt have it

Ik heb hem maandag bij de bart smit gehaald maar later op de middag werden ze alweer uit de schappen gehaald omdat ze eigenlijk nog niet mochten verkopen.

yes well, gameplay is great, no doubt about that. but the game's presentation is a real disaster... only 15 stadiums, no 2 vs 2 online play, no snowy weather, no boot editing, no training games, no etc...

have you tried to import a face from hdd? well, you place the pic onto the face, but then what? you can't add a beard or edit the face! for example, when you import ümit karan's face, his mustache's the only part that fits in the face, no beard... a huge disappointment...

yes, we're gonna play this game for a year, and we're gonna get great fun doing that. but this game looks like a version update, not a totally new one...

I'm the dumbass? You should watch your mouth, i'm not dumbass enough to complain about a game I didn't even buy, and which i shouldn't be talking about since the official release date is the 25th.

Yeah...I know I didnt buy it and if you read my posts, you would know I am trying to ascertain what the state of affairs with the GENUINE article is before I do buy it.

ATENTION:

Here is a pack with widescreen resolution fixes, Contains:
1152x864, 1360x768, 1440x900 and 1680x1050.

Download 1 : http://rapidshare.com/files/64393690/PES_2008_Final_Widescreen_Resolution_fixes.rar
Download 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Z5BDRW2

Then extract the resolution file you need, rename it to "settings" and overwrite the one in your pes2008 folder...

(Thanks to user : madweegie)

Another thing that you should do if you have a medium or high Pc:

go to your control panel settings and activate anti aliasing and fsaa to 4x, 8x or 16x depending on your pc components, force sync on also...

If you do all these things you will get a much better playing experience and choosing your correct resolution you won't get slowdowns, specially the ones when you see the replays in game.

Nice games...

Cheers.

Last edited:
Do you need to change global or program settings in the nvidia control panel??

Also if it's program settings which file do you need to add because the latest nvidia vista driver only includes pes 5 and pes 6 not pes2008 . So do we just add pes2008.exe(or whatever its called) and then edit the settings to whatever we choose??

ATENTION:

Download 1 : http://rapidshare.com/files/64393690/PES_2008_Final_Widescreen_Resolution_fixes.rar

Then extract the resolution file you need, rename it to "settings" and overwrite the one in your pes2008 folder...

go to your control panel settings and activate anti aliasing and fsaa to 4x, 8x or 16x depending on your pc components, force sync on also...

If you do all these things you will get a much better playing experience and choosing your correct resolution you won't get slowdowns, specially the ones when you see the replays in game.

Nice games...

Cheers.

1600x1200 plssssssssssssssssssss

Do you need to change global or program settings in the nvidia control panel??

Also if it's program settings which file do you need to add because the latest nvidia vista driver only includes pes 5 and pes 6 not pes2008 . So do we just add pes2008.exe(or whatever its called) and then edit the settings to whatever we choose??

I changed on global settings on nvidia panel, but i think if you add pes2008.exe should work fine too, maybe it's even better because you won't affect other games too... ;)

fooksakes!!! may have to leave my game wrapped up and wait till you guys patch this game up because the game sounds awful! its bad enough that arsenal aint licenced but to not include emirates stadium is just insane. let me guess, they included white hart lane? lol

i think about the adboard you dont see in the game

i think we will be able to see it after teh 25 of october :)

fooksakes!!! may have to leave my game wrapped up and wait till you guys patch this game up because the game sounds awful! its bad enough that arsenal aint licenced but to not include emirates stadium is just insane. let me guess, they included white hart lane? lol

obviously a fifa fan. im sure i speak for everyone when i say if pro evo didnt have any licenses and only 2 stadiums we would still rather have pes over fifa. .

frame skipping is only needed if you have a low end graphics card and the game is slow. this will take it out frames making it faster but reducing quality

I confirm, I had frame skipping on with my 8800 gts, and the game was too fast and really not smooth. I disabled the option and everything went fine.

So you´re saying that one missing Adboard while Loading Screen could make you not buying the Game, then please go on and try out Fifa, you will be happy with it... :roll:

he will actualy be happy with it. there aint no bugs like that in fifa. give fifa a chance on the 360/ps3 version and you wont be disapointed not one bit.

ATENTION:

Nice games...

Cheers.

Cheers mate! But could you please upload it in someother site like ZSHARE.NET?

Back
Top Bottom