[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

Thats really bad no camera angle change...why remove it??? ANGRY GRRRR!!!!
I really don't like the 0-angle view neither. It seems a different game to me and i can't get used to it now. Wtf Konami, WHY? ](*,)

1. Let's force them use the radar (be it transparent or not)
2. Let's encrypt the kits
3. Let's lose some licences here and there
4. Let's fix what doesn't need to be fixed (for example, the replay system)
5. Let's force them use a 0-angle camera view
6. Let's etc.

[-X

please remember this is a new game. this is not like a pes5 to pes6 update. its new graphics new everything. its like pes1 all over again.

This basically sums up the major problem with this game, as posted by someone on the xbox forum.

"IT IS VERY FAST!

Getting on the shoulder of a defender and just running half the length of the pitch at top speed in a straight line till you are in the box. By far the most effective way of scoring (75% my goals have come this way). Not exactly realistic, especially when you do it with Huylens on Top-Player in the Master League. The defender with you just stays with you and the rest of them just bolt like rabbits in the headlights.

If you try a passing game your screwed, get it to the forwards and run, run, run, its the only way it seems.

Your fellow defenders AI is fairly suspect. If they were basing the defence AI on O'Leary era Villa they have pretty much got it bang on, last ditch isn't the word!"

The gameplay is purely 'arcadish'. I think people might be confusing realistic graphics with realistic gameplay.

Ive played this series for 6-7 years now and this is easily the worst yet.

i cant find how you can select kits before game at masterleague!!!
does anyone knows if we can do that, or we play with games choice of kits?

i cant find how you can select kits before game at masterleague!!!
does anyone knows if we can do that, or we play with games choice of kits?

u can't choose kits in master league or league, konami screwed that up, don't know why, maybe they trust to much in the artificial intelligence picking the best kit combinations for us :lmao:

that sucks.... i hope with kitserver we will find some solution. this year we have so many problems

no, mate.this year PES has so many flaws. and how ironic appear the words of seabass saying: we're already making new PES, its gonna be better...

that's just poor!

having a bit of bother here every time a go to scan a face from data its just gives a background screen

if a pick camera its all fine its says no camera which is right

But if a pick data this happens first screen shows ok

Then this happens and it just locks music still plays etc but a cant go back or do anything

anyone know how to fix or had this problem yet thanks

Last edited:
This basically sums up the major problem with this game, as posted by someone on the xbox forum.

"IT IS VERY FAST!

Getting on the shoulder of a defender and just running half the length of the pitch at top speed in a straight line till you are in the box. By far the most effective way of scoring (75% my goals have come this way). Not exactly realistic, especially when you do it with Huylens on Top-Player in the Master League. The defender with you just stays with you and the rest of them just bolt like rabbits in the headlights.

If you try a passing game your screwed, get it to the forwards and run, run, run, its the only way it seems.

Your fellow defenders AI is fairly suspect. If they were basing the defence AI on O'Leary era Villa they have pretty much got it bang on, last ditch isn't the word!"

The gameplay is purely 'arcadish'. I think people might be confusing realistic graphics with realistic gameplay.

Ive played this series for 6-7 years now and this is easily the worst yet.

Hopefully, there will be a version of PESFan editor out soon for it. As soon as it is, load the option file and drop the acceleration, dribbling speed, dribbling ability and speed of all players until the game feels realistic.

I cannot beleive they have removed the camera angles. Is the default angle - Wide?. It looks it in the screen shots. Is everyone sure its not some 'crazy feature' you have to unlock?.

Does the full version of the game support anti aliasing? If it does can somebody post a screen of it?

I don't have any RGB rectangles. Since my 1st exhibition game I have a Vodafone/PES 2008 ad in this space....

i cant't save the option file.. the game says "insufficient space.." but i have 200 gb free.. anyone with this problem=

pes 2008 really sucks, i looked forward to it, but i am very disappointed , gameplay is too fast, kit selection is gone , commentary is rubbish , :S demo was better, in my opinion.

Look at this

I have Palit 7600GS Sonic Edition 256Mb VGA Card.
Detail Setting:High
Reslution:1280X1024
AA:8x
AF:4X
Quality Setting: Quality

Far away:Picture Quality is not good,
Near: Awesome Picture Quality

Can you anybody say me why from far away the image quality is not good. Please look at Goal. There is really crappy quality.

yes, probably theres a new version available... when i click on that check for updates button it says that i haven't got the newest version of PES. But there is nothing to patch on the Konami site...

yes, probably theres a new version available... when i click on that check for updates button it says that i haven't got the newest version of PES. But there is nothing to patch on the Konami site...

Can't be old or new version, just final or not final version!
So maybe he have some of the version before finale one.

Back
Top Bottom