[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

i can only play in low detail.any other way other than upgrading to better graphics card?
by the way lionel MESSI rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

I got that in my game to, konami are lazy, or they just left it for us to edit. the editing community will do a better job anyway.

Did you get this in a copy of the game that you PAID for?

If Konami have REALLY released the full version of the game with this adboard error (and other gameplay errors that dont exist in the demo) then there is NO WAY am I paying a cent for this game...EVER.

Please let me know.....this is pretty important.

Why don't you lots all join your big heads together and create your own football sim game...You guys go on and on about the shortfalls of PES 2008 without even a single word of kudos to Seabass and co... What...you think it's freaking easy to design a game this good....

Seabass is always saying that the NEXT PES is gonna be sublime etc etc. But the bottom line is that a team of only 10 developers are responsible for producing PES whereas there are dozens of devs working FIFA. If this continues on the Next Gen platforms then quite clearly one title is going to progress faster than the other.

And its more the fact that Seabass fixes things or adds good things.....THEN TAKES THEM AWAY AGAIN that is the source of most annoyance.

Last edited:
what is your current graphics card? if its less than pixel shader 2 or 3 you wont be able to run it on higher than low

Did you get this in a copy of the game that you PAID for?

If Konami have REALLY released the full version of the game with this adboard error (and other gameplay errors that dont exist in the demo) then there is NO WAY am I paying a cent for this game...EVER.

So you´re saying that one missing Adboard while Loading Screen could make you not buying the Game, then please go on and try out Fifa, you will be happy with it... :roll:

So you´re saying that one missing Adboard while Loading Screen could make you not buying the Game, then please go on and try out Fifa, you will be happy with it... :roll:

No...in the verion I am playing, entire stadia are without adboards and there is gameplay glitches that DID NOT EXIST IN THE DEMO as well as some pretty essential options missing from the game...such as ability to choose home or away kits in cup/league tourneys. Which means if default colours are a clash...then tough.

Errors such as these amount to nothing more than utter sloppyness/laziness on the developers part and if I choose to fund them anyways then I will only be encouraging them.

Go be a fnaboy somewhere else.

Can somebody tell me if this is true. According to some posters at soccer gaming forum the game won't work on the gf 8800 cards on any setting but the lowest detail??

This would be a major let down if I have to play the game at the lowest settings with one of the most powerfull gfx cards.

No...in the verion I am playing, entire stadia are without adboards and there is gameplay glitches that DID NOT EXIST IN THE DEMO as well as some pretty essential options missing from the game...such as ability to choose home or away kits in cup/league tourneys. Which means if default colours are a clash...then tough.

Errors such as these amount to nothing more than utter sloppyness/laziness on the developers part and if I choose to fund them anyways then I will only be encouraging them.

Go be a fnaboy somewhere else.

Just buy the real game.

Can somebody tell me if this is true. According to some posters at soccer gaming forum the game won't work on the gf 8800 cards on any setting but the lowest detail??

This would be a major let down if I have to play the game at the lowest settings with one of the most powerfull gfx cards.

I'm playing with 8800 GTX, game runs perfect here, max settings, 1920 x 1200.

Another question from reading this thread I see you need to download a file to get 1680x1050 resolution to work. what I would like to know after downloading the file how do you go about installing the file??

Can we get a good review of the game here instead of bitching about petty things like camera angles etc? Amazing how people love to moan about every little things. you cant please them all.

I am really enjoying the game play on this, more so then when i played the demo and version i played at the black beta pes competition 2 weeks ago. I just wish konami didn't take so many things out. Why can't you assign the ref, how many supporters they are for home and away, 2-legged matches and the camera orientation.

I would love to here seabass's reasoning for this, i remember the first time i played pes on ps2 it was exciting seeing how much they added, now we are looking at what's being taken.

The 2 solaces for me is that the gameplay is good and that the pc version looks to be best available this year,i can't use the x360 pad to save my life so that rules that out and i haven't tried pes installed to the hdd on the ps3(to my knowledge anyway) so the slowness rules that out.

With kitserver on the way(hopefully) the pc version looks the clear winner to me

Need a tool to activate highest graphic settings with my Geforce 6600gt on middle details it looks quite terrible :(

I intend to do just that when the full game is available to buy dumbass.

Or maybe I wont buy it if all these shocking errors haven't been fixed.....that is what I am trying to find out.

I'm the dumbass? You should watch your mouth, i'm not dumbass enough to complain about a game I didn't even buy, and which i shouldn't be talking about since the official release date is the 25th.

SO try the demo ;)

Hehe, if I look at the demo, than no, the full game is not gonna be good enough to buy. A car salesment would tell me: "try the car, it does not have most of the feature then the car you will buy, but the stearing wheel and pedals are the same as in full version". No thank you. ;)

Need a tool to activate highest graphic settings with my Geforce 6600gt on middle details it looks quite terrible :(

Yep same here..can't activate high details

I've the 6800GS (Shader Model 3.0) and I can't activate "High" mode either (latest nVidia drivers).

Which means I will have to wait for a potential kitserver just to have a chance of forcing play on "High" mode (as the demo kitserver). NICE KONAMI! Real smooth...

Occasionally I can select "high" mode, but I might for eample need to restard my computer and then right after it has started go in and change the settings. Pain in the ass, and quite unaceptable.

Is there a bug making it almost impossible to choose High Quality on graphics? "the settings bla bla bla card specifications". I mean the system requirments for recomended says "DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI x1600 or NVidia 6800 GT/GS or better)"

I got a 7900GT who supports Shader 3.0. I mean i should be able to play at high settings?

For missin textures and adboard - just cut Pes connection to internet via firewall - it seems, that there are some kind of dynamic adboard, that will make use of konami servers probably.

Hey leeyawk you say your playing the game in low graohics could you post some pics of that because I can only play it on low graphics mode. Does it look worse then pes6 on low graphics if not then it’s all good.

Back
Top Bottom