[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

Other than that the gameplay seems much better than the demo, especially because the ball doesnt seem to weight 50KG anymore :)

I definitely agree about the ball seeming to way less. It seems to even sound lighter when hit.

And the resolution thing is ridiculous. 1024x768 is just not high enough as the max res.

I bought the game yesterday for PC and I must say I am bit dissapointed. The good points and the bad points:

Good points:
* The gameplay: I like the way the game plays. It's more challeging and more realistic. Loving the special moves, the quick free kick etc.
* Animations and players faces look awesome, nothing wrong with it.
* More licenses, wich is always good

Bad points:
* No Boot editor: Just 9 boots to choose from, wich includes 4 defaults and 5 adidas.
*No Preset Hairstyles: If you want to edit a player you can't choose Kaka's hairstyle for example
* No 'off-screen' cursor in game: If your selected player is not on screen, it is hard to see where he is positioned.
* Max resolution (PC) I played on a PC that can handle any game, yet the max. resolution I was able to choose was 1024 x 768, and high settings.
* Missing image? During the matchloading screen, in the left corner, I see an image that says RGB and the pixel meisurements.
* Last but not least; A lot of small things that don't feel right, the layout of the master league, no choice of referee (as far as I know) and most annoying even on 1024x768 terrible slow downs, wich spoils the great gameplay.

I hope a lot will change with patches etc. ( there was a patch for the demo to change the game resolution). As earlier mentioned I agree the game doesn't feel complete. It has been rushed way too much. Time will tell...

I think Konami itself is gonna release patches for the game. There is an option in the installer menu to check if the game is updated.

I definitely agree about the ball seeming to way less. It seems to even sound lighter when hit.

And the resolution thing is ridiculous.

Yes it sounds better too IMO.

About copy protection, is there the same problem with the secure rom (not shure if it's that) like PES6? I mean the exe file.

i dont know but its been cracked already. i see no point in all this copy protection has it just gets cracked within days of relase.

In the game the controls are based on the xbox360 and I have an playstation controller for the pc

Are the controls the same?

such as
A is :x:
X is :square:
B is :circle:
Y is :triangle:

etc

May i know what's the minimum space needed in order to install the game using typical instead of full installation and only english language?For pes6 it's only around 1.4GB and i'm fearing the worst for pes 2008 since the demo alone takes 1.1GB.

May i know what's the minimum space needed in order to install the game using typical instead of full installation and only english language?For pes6 it's only around 1.4GB and i'm fearing the worst for pes 2008 since the demo alone takes 1.1GB.

I need information can the iso file for PC be 5.42 GB.

go in the shop and buy it idiots ^^
@ daniel, yes controls are the same... but you can change it with the settings.exe anyway...

Some people at Konami might think 1280x720 is HD! I know this resolution looks nice on a 32" Flatscreen sitting on the couch, but for a computer this resolution is ridiculuos.

This is the result of developing a game for the PS3, Xbox360 and PC at the same time.

Thank you very much for the great support.

Question:

I want my spacebar button set as "LB" but I can't configure it at any position.. Anyone knows how to solve this ?

Anyone with the full game and vista 32 bit home premium able to play or install it?

I preordered the game and am receiving it on Friday and I would like to know if I wasted my money and need to resell it or not.

Last edited:
Anyone with the full game and vista 32 bit home premium able to play or install it?

I preorder the game and am receiving it on Friday and I would like to know if I wasted my money and need to resell it or not.

I installed yesterday a copy on a 32 bit Vista system and everything worked great. Thusday I gonna buy the original. Only bug is that the adboards are not shown sometimes. I don't know if this cause of the copy or a bug in the game as mentioned earlier in this forum.

Hey how does game looks in Low Details ?! I mean does it have any Crowd or 3D seats and Shadows and etc ?! plz tell me

ps. I will have it tonight :D

people who complain and are dissapointed in the game, are just whiners, the game is perfect itself, its just the things that have NOTHING to do with the gameplay that suck ..

Konami did a great job

people who complain and are dissapointed in the game, are just whiners, the game is perfect itself, its just the things that have NOTHING to do with the gameplay that suck ..

Konami did a great job

are u kidding ?
game wont let me to choose my default resolution that sucks dude

Back
Top Bottom