[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

Someone managed to get online
proevolutionsoccer2008och4.png
but he was the only one there, what i see from there is that i see at the big blue 1 , 3 more dots, that means it can get 2v2?
that looks strange, 1 dot under the blue 1 and 1 2 dots on away...

what does that mean ? :D
Maybe two players on each computer.. like it was possible before

Has someone else the problem that the PC Version seems to run waaay faster then the PC demo, in fact too fast? (I have V-Sync enabled)

I live in Germany so the Netherlands aren't too far away... <.< I have a legit copy... it's just waay to fast

ah argh!!!

ye be right!!!

Its good runs about the same speed as the demo, lots of fun to play, no slowdown in game, hardly any one replays.

all the fifa people will say its arcadey, in a way it is, but its a lot more fun than fifa.

Played 2 games so far, lots of scrappy goals score by the cpu against, make a mistake in or around the penalty box and you seem to get punished which is fair enough, you will get lots of shots on goal i have found. keepers seem ok, seen one weird mistake where dida cause the ball the colided with the post and dropped it over the line.

Overall after a couple of games quite like it.

Dont ask where i got it from, i will not divulge that information.

Hmmm i can't save edit/options/camera changes.I have to do them everytime.It says - saved successfully but...when i run the game everything is default.Master league status CAN be saved though.....anyone?

Lucky me, my brother is on a stag do in Holland and has just texted me to say he has bought me a copy, will have it in my hands tomorrow night, funny, I used to hate him when we were little, but know I love him like a brother,.............:)

Game only support ñup to 1280x1024, I used my settings.dat of demo and... yes I have 1680x1050.
Hope help you

cheers

Got banned earlier today for Blurting out "WHERE" at a response of someone who mentioned that a pirate version of PES 2008 had been posted on internet.

I apologise, but I really didnt think anything of it at the time until I got banned and i realised that I had 'requested warez'.

If the admin who banned me happens to take a moralistic approach to the discussion of warez as oppossed to a legalistic one, then if it is any consolation I am certainly one of those who is playing the cracked version only until the full version comes available to buy.

Please dont be a bunch of twatty PESfan style admins and ban me again....it was an easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
Got banned earlier today for Blurting out "WHERE" at a response of someone who mentioned that a pirate version of PES 2008 had been posted on internet.

I apologise, but I really didnt think anything of it at the time until I got banned and i realised that I had 'requested warez'.

If the admin who banned me happens to take a moralistic approach to the discussion of warez as oppossed to a legalistic one, then if it is any consolation I am certainly one of those who is playing the cracked version only until the full version comes available to buy.

Please dont be a bunch twatty PESfan admins and ban me again....it was an easy mistake to make.
Its just that this place has gone out of control because some people can not wait couple more days and keep asking for torrents so admins banning you is understandable but also I understand what you are saying. Move on my friends.

ah argh!!!

ye be right!!!

Its good runs about the same speed as the demo, lots of fun to play, no slowdown in game, hardly any one replays.

all the fifa people will say its arcadey, in a way it is, but its a lot more fun than fifa.

The only area where FIFA beats PES, is in its midfield gameplay and also the use of the left stick to perform all variety of knock-ons (excellent feature)

However, in the area of the pitch that matters the most....PES wins hands down by a frigging mile.

And also, to prefer FIFA is to prefer a game with a 2 second delay between button commands and action on the pitch (by which time the scenario will have totally changed)

FIFA 08 is a pretty good game.

PES 2008 is ROCKING.....slickest PES ever (despite being an apparently 'lazy' effort with very little new gameplay features to offer)

played a few more games, much better than fifa on the pitch, every game feels different, scored some nice goals, CPU has also scored some great footballing goals too.

Liking this the more i play it, if you have enjoyed pes last 4 or 5 years you will love this, if you are looking in for something revolutionaryly diffrent you are in the wrong place, your better off playing fifa with its slow boring gameplay than pes.

wtf have konami done, where is home and away for exhibition. It is in the ps2 version of we and pes2008 yet its gone now, god damn them :{

wtf have konami done, where is home and away for exhibition. It is in the ps2 version of we and pes2008 yet its gone now, god damn them :{

I can't understand why they do that stuff.. must be the only game that, instead of adding new features, they simply take them away.. Gameplay has been saving them for ages, lucky for them that EA works slow..

They should have some european guys taking care of everything except for the game engine..

Anyway, I enjoyed the demo, except for the goalkeepers (which I already read that are better on full version), some shooting and the net physics (which used to make you feel great when you scored and now, there's a lot of times, that they barely move..even if you shoot hard...)

The full version is a lot better then the demo, it's still a great game that i will be playing for hours on end, but some of the decisions are baffling. I waited for so many years to have home and away, and for them to take it away is just crazy. They have taken 2 features i loved in the last 2 versions, first the custom outfits, i loved that so much now the home and away, i guess i better leave pes6 installed as well. :(

Back
Top Bottom