[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

It's not a fix it's a workaround it does not make the game run at 1680 it just makes another res fit 1680 not good enough sorry.

Last edited:
KONAMI does not listen to their customers and their market.

PES 2008 is a step in the right direction, BUT this step should've already been taken with PES 6 (which was a nothing else than stagnancy for the series).

I can't believe they miss SIMPLE FEATURES like camera angle and a variety of common resolutions. It's just ridiculous..

The consequence is that i won't buy the game this year. No money for you KONAMI, cause this is the only language you seem to understand...

KONAMI does not listen to their customers and their market.

Oh shut up with people like you. "KONAMI DONT LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS", I hate people like you. It's a new engine, so Konami cannot satisfy every little request you people make, dammit!

People like you should stop whining and enjoy the game for what it is (btw the game is awesome!).

Oh shut up with people like you. "KONAMI DONT LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS", I hate people like you. It's a new engine, so Konami cannot satisfy every little request you people make dammit!

People like you should stop whining and enjoy the game for what it is.

Don't be absurd !
16:10 is standard issue on any pc game released now.

No 16:10 widescreen support is totally unforgivable in this day and age, this is 2007 not 1997 i will not be buying because of this reason alone.
Name any other game in the last year that was released without 16:10 support and i will give you a cigar.

Don't be absurd !

No 16:10 widescreen support is totally unforgivable in this day and age, this is 2007 not 1997 i will not be buying because of this reason alone.
Name any other game in the last year that was released without 16:10 support and i will give you a cigar.

:applause:

Don't be absurd !

Are you trying playing it on a 32", 42" LCD HDTV or Plasma HDTV?

for those who have the game already...

is there option to play online with Direct IP ?
(and not with konami servers...)

tnx

No i like most pc gamers these days have a 22" 16:10 screen the same a s 20" 16:10,
19" widescreen monitors are also 16:10 which i am sure most people have these days.
The idea that 16:10 isn't supported in a pc game released now is quite frankly laughable and reeks of laziness or a rushed to shelf product.
Almost all widescreen monitors 19" or above are 16:10.
Pes6 has 16:10 support so there's really no excuses here i will stick to pes6 online and boycott buying this years.

Last edited:
thanks lippa

how did you get 1440x900 on full game. is it available now in the full game?

no I play on 1440x900 seting only in demo, now I wait for full game and I wait for widescren fix setting jut like U guys

jioc0 WHERE ARE YOU!!!!????:)

Last edited:
sorry i thought you had full game jusdging by your nice avatar!!!

i have a 16:10 monitor and a 16:9 monitor and i really dont see the difference in quality between the. on my 16:10 i play 1440x900. on my 16:9 i play 1280x768. and i compared and no difference at all for me

we need an aspect ratio fixer, not just a resfixer, since the ratio is screwed on every 16:10 screen (havent tried on a 16:9 yet).

I know that oryginal aspect ratio with 1440x900 is 16:10 but I dont see difference when I played in 16:9 so for me is OK only wait for resolution fix in full game

o/t wwf_turk THAT AVATAR IS screen FROM DEMO CLUBS PATCH:)

Last edited:
sorry i thought you had full game jusdging by your nice avatar!!!

i have a 16:10 monitor and a 16:9 monitor and i really dont see the difference in quality between the. on my 16:10 i play 1440x900. on my 16:9 i play 1280x768. and i compared and no difference at all for me

lol
ok try 1680-1050

racecare10101 the max resolution i can get is 1440x900 so thats all i can try. can you take a screenshot of 1680x1050 so i can see out of curiosity! ill take one of mine and tell me if you think it looks ok

Back
Top Bottom