i turned of daemon tools in the tray

so its not active anymore...

Only thing thats left to do is

THE RESOLUTION!!!!:@

The demo was pretty weird..

I have Ge Force FX6600GT
Pentium 4 2700
1gb ram DDR

I could only play on low, 640x480.. and I have the newest directx and drivers.. and I see people here with weaker graphic card run it on higher settings and it works fine.

What can be the problem? I run pro 6 at maximum details and resolution and it works perfect.

maybe its because your graphics card is not a konami supported card, try downloading kitserver 7 which unlocks all the graphics settings for any card.

i got the solution for slowdowns.. at least it works with me

i turned of daemon tools in the tray

so its not active anymore...

Only thing thats left to do is

THE RESOLUTION!!!!:@

Ok, we need a no-dvd patch to play decenty this game, even if you have the original version...

look i have a ati 1950xpro series good graphich card one thing you guys have to do is dowload latest drivers with for ati it`s the catalyst control fenter and for geforce you have a program wich i dont know
and turn the settings so high as you want it works for me not only for pes but also for other games

where can i get the kitserver 7 that works on the full version? i found only kiserver version 7.00a1 that only works with the demo.

i have a question , i bought pes 2008, but i can't play online , i receive an error. I can't register... Can anyone help me ?

Greetz

GFfromMM

I'm using WXP x64 SP2 It can't even start installation.
Changed various compat modes but it doesn't work.
Just stops when begin coping files.
Does anyone know how to 'install' on xp64?
or I have to format whole pc again.. becuz of just one game...
I manually copied files and tried to run but it also doesn't work.
Maybe it needs registry data or something. Can anyone export PES2008's installed registry data for me?

Sorry for my bad english

Yes got them too, driving till eindhoven - 280 km yust for a game :D
cya, i gonna play 12 hours now

PES is out so Please somebody make new thread "PES 2008 - patches, files etc" just like demo thread, and all pathmakers go there Thankx

Sorry but i do not believe there's no 1680-1050 support if this is true i am not buying it no way.
Simply unbelievable if that is true though how can a games company be so naive as to not include support for that resolution ? that is business suicide.

No widescreen support no customer sorry konami.

Who cares ? this is totally shocking news are they insane ? the vast majority of pc gamers these days play widescreen and 1680-1050 this is like releasing it on 360 with no hd support.
They have totally lost the plot and my custom for one if this is true, the widescreen for 1680 fix looks utter crud on the demo so if this is the same i won't be buying it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom