[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

PLUS SLOWDOWNS INGAME WITH MY GEFORCE 8800 GTS.. GRRR....

IN THE DEMO I DIDNT HAD SLOWDOWNS AT 1680X1050

and now at 1024x768 i have??

Or could it be the securom problem again??

same problem we had with pes6...

It could depend by SECUROM... Konami write in their DVD the securom after released the game, so it dont'know the problem, write to Konami support, to inform them about securom problem... they could release a patch that fix the problem...

If it´s the securom problem again, what the hell is konami thinking? You´ll need a orginal for online gaming which the most players want to have, so who cares about the few idiots downloading the game?

The SecuROM issue won't be a problem at all. They will just release a no-DVD patch like in recent years.

To be honest, just for ease of use, you should download no-CD/no-DVD patches for all your games.

But that is rediculous

that i need a crack to play my original game? :S

Yes it's ridicoulous, and hovewer with pes6 we used this way...

This year, I think's that konami must know the problem of securom otherwise their will release forever their games in this stupid way...

I can remember playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory with securom, there was no stutter and the graphics using hdr rendering. What are they doing?

now thats a person who knows wtf his talking about. i know a hell of a lot about computers has well thats my job ;)

i can tell that various people here dont know nothing about pc's. one person in here asked if there pc can handle pes08 and another guy replied and said no you have to upgrade your pc. And what did the guy do? he tried to install and update his drivers thinking that is what the guy who replied means LOL

hahah, well, there are threads here about video cards, VRAM isnt everything, you could have a 512MB 6200 TC and people would think its better than a 7600GT 256MB since it has more vram haha. oh well. i tried to give some kind of opinion and advice in the other thread but i dont think anyone listened.

doncherrati/ I read. Can u explain what i missed?

i recommend you to read from page one carefully thay allmost told everything and maybe they forgot something but that is good so that we can find it out our own.

(wel these guys, like pesgamer 05 gave their rapports and answerd several questions and even made screenshots, so they deserve a compliment)

gasten dank je wel hoor

I can remember playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory with securom, there was no stutter and the graphics using hdr rendering. What are they doing?

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory have damn starforce proctection not securom

The demo was pretty weird..

I have Ge Force FX6600GT
Pentium 4 2700
1gb ram DDR

I could only play on low, 640x480.. and I have the newest directx and drivers.. and I see people here with weaker graphic card run it on higher settings and it works fine.

What can be the problem? I run pro 6 at maximum details and resolution and it works perfect.

Back
Top Bottom