[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

I know its incredible, no camera angle ? it pissed me off, it simply is not in the settings! Just dont know what to say , When u play match : u go to menu with start than there are choices and : Camera type: Camera type ( normal close, medium etc, I play wide ) and tailing camera : ball or player , thats it. I thonk that tailing camera is something like camera with angles
so its not exactly 0 angle, but its not as good as 9 angle I think

Hi Miro thanks for all the info...Do you have a pic of the tailing camera in wide mode. Its really vexing me this lack of camera angle options :roll:

UP ON TORRENT PLEASE... plz plz plz!!!

TORRENT FOR BRAZIL PLEASE!!!!

There will be no torrent until someone cracks the copy protection.

And besides...Why should someone rush around like hell to provide a copy of a game they have bought just so that everyone else dont have to wait another 5 days?

Also we played match with my friend , he took AC Milan ( Kaka is almost new Adriano , really almost unstopable player ) and I took Real Madrid just to look at all those transfers, and Robinho was taking corner, defence cleared it and the play was in the middle and on radar I saw Robinho still standing by the flag, so we played replay and he was frozen by the flag, .

LOL

thats interesting hahahah :D

maybe Konami will collect some bugs and release a fix to this like in PES4-PC

yeah that's what konami wanted

a blonde dutch: they have gone mad comrade
seabass: execute order 66
a freckled dutch: that will be done my lord

does anyone think the game will be able to buy tommorow in england, i live in Coventry so i wanna know if stores will sell it or maybe i could get lucky and someone "Shares" it with me lol

does anyone think the game will be able to buy tommorow in england, i live in Coventry so i wanna know if stores will sell it or maybe i could get lucky and someone "Shares" it with me lol

Maybe one of the stores will break the sell date to get ahead of the competition, maybe one of the supermarkets, Game places like that.....give em a call?

i will upgrade my pc at the end of this month to play PES2008 but don't know so much about hardwares...
I already see this products to buy (tell me if its a wrong decision):

- AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+, Dual-Core 2.1Ghz, socket AM2 box.
- Asus EN7600GS SILENT/HTD/512M, Tarjeta de Video 512Mb DDR2, GeForce 7600GS, PCI-Express, HDTV-Out / Dual VGA / DVI, SLI Ready.
- Kingston Memoria RAM DDR2 1024Mb 667Mhz PC2-5300 box
- Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe, NVIDIA nForce® 570 SLI™ MCP, FSB2000 MT/s, 4*DDR2, 2*PCI Express x16, 2*PCI x1, 3* PCI, SATA Raid, Audio 8CH (S/PDIF Out), Dual Gigabit Lan, 1394, USB2.0, ATX.

i dont have so much money but i try to do what i can

thanks in advance

My
2.26 Ghz Celeron
Ge-Force 6200
1GB Ram

Do it a nice job with Demo...I don't think I gonna have problems with full version.
Not in the game speed with Medium Graphics and 800x600. I guess.

Can I play with PES 2008 having the following configuration?

P4 2,53Ghz
1GB RAM
Sapphire X1650PRO 512MB DDR2

I would play with 1024x768 resolution, not more! But I want to play at high details. Can I?

Hubner77, in 1024x768 you will play the game at high details and some filters on (like AA and AF). Maybe in 1280x960, indeed.

sorry for my engilsh.

i will upgrade my pc at the end of this month to play PES2008 but don't know so much about hardwares...
I already see this products to buy (tell me if its a wrong decision):

- AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+, Dual-Core 2.1Ghz, socket AM2 box.
- Asus EN7600GS SILENT/HTD/512M, Tarjeta de Video 512Mb DDR2, GeForce 7600GS, PCI-Express, HDTV-Out / Dual VGA / DVI, SLI Ready.
- Kingston Memoria RAM DDR2 1024Mb 667Mhz PC2-5300 box
- Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe, NVIDIA nForce® 570 SLI™ MCP, FSB2000 MT/s, 4*DDR2, 2*PCI Express x16, 2*PCI x1, 3* PCI, SATA Raid, Audio 8CH (S/PDIF Out), Dual Gigabit Lan, 1394, USB2.0, ATX.

i dont have so much money but i try to do what i can

thanks in advance

mate, i dont understand you. you getting a really good motherboard but a cheapo video card and a low end cpu. seriously, if you want to get the most out of your system, then you should get say a $100 motherboard instead of a $200 one and spend that money to upgrade to a 8600gt instead of the 7600gs.

cpu should be fine, dont worry about that. the video card needs to be changed though, my 7600gt runs okay on pes2008 but lags when replays come.

i dont understand you. you getting a really good motherboard but a cheapo video card and a low end cpu. seriously, if you want to get the most out of your system, then you should get say a $100 motherboard instead of a $200 ...

the name "motherboard" "mainboard" speaks for itself. it is the most important part of a pc.
next year you can upgrade your card to a dx10.1 and your proc to a x2-7000 :)

Back
Top Bottom