[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

I got morning full version of PES2008 (PC ), I have mixed feelings, stadiums looks awfull, especially pitches, you only can edit name of the stadium, nothing else, no weather changes during match, you cant choose number of players in the wall, no fantastica mode, or I didnt spot it, I played vs my friend, we agreed the gameplay is slower, players looks smaller compared to PES 6 and pitch bigger, when u play vs CPU and u re veteran of PES its waste of time, CPU is really stupid, u can easily winn matches, but I only care for multiplayer, so we ll see , online registration isnt working yet, dont know what else to say..., ask me if u have some questions.

I got morning full version of PES2008 (PC ), I have mixed feelings, stadiums looks awfull, especially pitches, you only can edit name of the stadium, nothing else, no weather changes during match, you cant choose number of players in the wall, no fantastica mode, or I didnt spot it, I played vs my friend, we agreed the gameplay is slower, players looks smaller compared to PES 6 and pitch bigger, when u play vs CPU and u re veteran of PES its waste of time, CPU is really stupid, u can easily winn matches, but I only care for multiplayer, so we ll see , online registration isnt working yet, dont know what else to say..., ask me if u have some questions.

the goalkeeper is stupid??? the game play is too slow than the demo??

Gameplay si slower than demo, we both agreed ( me and my friend ), maybe its because of wide camera dont know, but its good that its slower I like it, gameplay humn vs human is good, we liked it very much, theres problem with framerate in box , corners etc, when too many players are there, high details isnt playable, I play 1240 meduim details, it is good except those slowdowns sometimes, but nothing that really affects game , keepers are weird.

No, it has.

I like the game very well. Its much better than PES6 and better than the demo. It looks nice , and a few new features like make your own face and own kit work very well. Tehere is no pes shop and the Master League is better. There are only 15 stadiums in the game but I hope kitserver will work on that. A lot of players got there own face and it looks really good. Great game in my opinion

No, it has.

I like the game very well. Its much better than PES6 and better than the demo. It looks nice , and a few new features like make your own face and own kit work very well. Tehere is no pes shop and the Master League is better. There are only 15 stadiums in the game but I hope kitserver will work on that. A lot of players got there own face and it looks really good. Great game in my opinion

Thanks for your report and your screens, mate. :applause:

Hm I looked to the manual and it says, number of players can be increased/decreased - Hold down RT button and pres up and down, I dont understand why controls in PC manual are like for Xbox version, well than it is in game, sorry I was wrong, I couldnt find it, and I never read manual :-)

- Slowdowns during replays like the demo? General performance better or the same?
- Strange gloves like in the demo?
- Bad running animation like in the demo?

The PC version only has slow downs depending on your specs.
According to other people online the full version of the game is slower than the demo and the AI of the players has been greatly improved, but have not heard anything about the dodgy keepers whether they are the same or not, but hope they have been improved.
The animations have not been improved but this cant be confirmed as have not heard anything about them in reviews.

The only question I have, when you have to save penalties do you still get that really dodgy camara angle where your behind the goal.

I didnt see any fantastica mode, i red Game modes in manual now, nothing like tht is there. One thing, I played with my friend 10 games, and about 6 vs CPU, and it looks to me like shirt pulling doesnt have big effect, pesgamer05, what do u think about that shirt pulling ?

Hm I looked to the manual and it says, number of players can be increased/decreased - Hold down RT button and pres up and down, I dont understand why controls in PC manual are like for Xbox version, well than it is in game, sorry I was wrong, I couldnt find it, and I never read manual :-)

I think changing the number of players in the wall was a waste of time anyway. They could have used the time to help put in online 2v2....now THERE'S a mistake.

Could you please tell me if you can still do a "dive" and if the gamespeed is, especially when there´s a Long Pass, is slower?

And how about the ball engine, while shooting or passing, the same as in the demo or have you experienced some changes?

diving is there of course, gamespeed looks to me slower, and it looks like ball isnt that fast anymore. Maybe its cause of wide camera, but I think ball isnt that fast as in demo, and u cant choose that angles or whatwas it in PES 6, I used to play wide and camera angle 9 , angles are not in the game anymore, or u cant set em.

It's not true ...

wtf you cant change the wall number? as you can change in the demo?

I think some people just don't know how to do it. You have to press R1 + up or down (on the D-pad) just before the ref blows his whistle and the Fk is taken.

no read this

btw I played with Inter, Inter is still Inter, unbelieveble strong team again, Adriano , Ibra and Crespo is leathal combination, Stankovic very good as always, and Cambiasso seems to me better than in PES6, I played vs my friend 4:0 halftime , he had Bracelona, here we go again.

yes , why not ? btw in after match demo u have " HIGHLIGHTS ", u can watch them over and over again and u can save it with square button, nice feature

Back
Top Bottom