Forza Motorsport 3

ShopTo are offering a different courier (UKMail) for £1.99 instead of Royal Mail.

Wow the track selections are a bit shocking. half of them are either tracks designed by a 2 year old who scribbled on a blank piece of paper or ones where they just drew primitive shapes of tracks ie triangles, circles and rectangles!!

jesus

Here is a video of the tracks YouTube - Forza Motorsport 3 All The Tracks

And only 24 actual tracks? http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driv...how_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-51648422&pid=948030

Are you guys satisfied with 24 tracks and half of them being tracks designed in a triangle, circle and rectangle?

edit: here is the car list video YouTube - Forza Motorsport 3 Cars List - espritracingteam.level52.com

Are you guys satisfied with 24 tracks and half of them being tracks designed in a triangle, circle and rectangle?
No, this was the worst part of Forza 2 (track selection) and it's only been improved slightly.
There were 12 tracks in Forza 2 iirc and they boosted that up to over 40 by slightly differing variations, I thought they would be doing that with 3 and I wasn't wrong...

I might pick this up cheaply like I did with Forza 2 (got that for £10) but there's no chance i'm paying full price for a game with so few good tracks and 8 car races.

And only 24 actual tracks? [url]http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forzamotorsport3/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-51648422&pid=948030[/URL]

No I'm not too happy with that. The generic tracks in Forza 2 were pretty dull and unimaginative (apart from Sunset raceway), but saying that the new fictional tracks like the one in the demo look really good.

It seems like most racing games claim over 100-150 tracks when basically it's only 25-30 courses with 4 variants. But one thing you can guarantee is that Turn 10 will release tons of DLC for this. There probably won't be another Forza on the 360 so I expect plenty more circuits to come.

Don't forget, they are trying to sell this to an American market, too.

It does seem a bit simplistic, though. I'm almost surprised they didn't have one shaped like a sheep, one like a cow and one like an apple. Actually, a sheep-shaped track could be interesting....think of all the woolly curves....and the Welshman shape at the back end.

Oooh, 2 racists slurs in one post. My apologies.

It does seem a bit simplistic, though. I'm almost surprised they didn't have one shaped like a sheep, one like a cow and one like an apple. Actually, a sheep-shaped track could be interesting....think of all the woolly curves....and the Welshman shape at the back end.

yeah keep it simple for the people who invented the internet, video games, electricity, flight, and are the reason you aint speaking german, LOL, hahahaahha eat it shit head, and next time i want only 4 circular tracks, just like in my NASCAR! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

''This wouldn't happen on PC racing games.''

I'll save Jonney the trouble of posting it.

Atleast make the effort and add some spelling mistakes. :D

Will get this game cheap, got bored pretty quickly with 2, and do with driving games in general, so it won't be worth it for me.

yeah keep it simple for the people who invented the internet, video games, electricity, flight, and are the reason you aint speaking german, LOL, hahahaahha eat it shit head, and next time i want only 4 circular tracks, just like in my NASCAR! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well, tongue-in-cheekiness aside, we certainly did not invent electricity or flight... I think the word you may have meant to use was "discover" and even then, it's ridiculous.

People were experimenting with electricity and flight long before 1776.

I can't tell much difference in game from Forza 2 to Forza 3, might be because I'm concentrating so hard on driving though! :LOL: But the menu's are super sexy in Forza 3, the front of house stuff is very nice and slick.

I dont know if this will last very long

The races seem very boring with little action going on in them. Maybe its because the cars are a little slow early on, but the way its going it makes me not want to carry on to get more cars

i'm hyped, got a free shirt today :APPLAUD:

4016184273_581cc934c7.jpg

4016186027_d2a07c063f.jpg

4016186755_dfc79dc9a2.jpg

was able to see the damn dvd box in the car but they would not hand it to me :PIG::P

The English call the Welsh sheep-shaggers due to an old trick used by the Welsh against their English neighbours in medievel times, when the English had a nasty habit of fucking sheep. When Wales adopted English law they noticed the penalty for shagging a sheep was less than stealing one (due to the English's habit) so whenever they were caught stealing a sheep they would instead say they were planning to fuck it instead to avoid the fine.
Therefore there is a very long list of crimes involving Welshmen shagging sheep, although it is only the English who would actually ever fuck a sheep.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The English call the Welsh sheep-shaggers due to an old trick used by the Welsh against their English neighbours in medievel times, when the English had a nasty habit of fucking sheep. When Wales adopted English law they noticed the penalty for shagging a sheep was less than stealing one (due to the English's habit) so whenever they were caught stealing a sheep they would instead say they were planning to fuck it instead to avoid the fine.
Therefore there is a very long list of crimes involving Welshmen shagging sheep, although it is only the English who would actually ever fuck a sheep.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

More like you stole them off us and then shagged them :)

When Wales adopted English law they noticed the penalty for shagging a sheep was less than stealing one (due to the English's habit) so whenever they were caught stealing a sheep they would instead say they were planning to fuck it instead to avoid the fine.

But wouldn't they still have been caught stealing it, so face the penalty for that, and now also face an additional fine of stealing it to shag it? Unless at the precise moment they were caught with the sheep, they were still on the owner's property and actually shagging it, so technically hadn't stolen it yet.

it is only the English who would actually ever fuck a sheep.

I take it you've never been to Aberdeenshire?

But wouldn't they still have been caught stealing it, so face the penalty for that, and now also face an additional fine of stealing it to shag it? Unless at the precise moment they were caught with the sheep, they were still on the owner's property and actually shagging it, so technically hadn't stolen it yet.

Wouldn't know as I wasn't born back then but I see where you are coming fom Winton.
Technically speaking there are more sheep in En-ger-land though so there :)

I take it you've never been to Aberdeenshire?

Nope. Don't want to either now!

PS. There was an English guy who was a few years younger than me in school who got caught yanking a gee gee off a few years back though. Dirty Bugger!! :)

Maybe he wasn't English though but thought I would say he was for effect ;)

Back
Top Bottom