Forza Motorsport 3

This could be heading your way if you've played Forza 3 early:

nmc8sp.jpg

Although maybe it isn't so permanent?

banned1y.png

They even banned a journalist :LOL:

http://forums.xbox.com/29476424/ShowPost.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that whether you play with the hdd or not doesn't matter. the xbox collects holds the information elsewhere to show that you've played it before release.

Jus got my copy but i think i'll just wait til next week. got quite a few other games to occupy my time anyways

Well, tongue-in-cheekiness aside, we certainly did not invent electricity or flight... I think the word you may have meant to use was "discover" and even then, it's ridiculous.

People were experimenting with electricity and flight long before 1776.
well then how about the light bulb, telephone and the engine powered flight

is that better?

The population of the USA is currently around 300,000. That's around 300,000 people who played no part whatsoever in the invention of the light-bulb or powered flight.

The population of the USA is currently around 300,000. That's around 300,000 people who played no part whatsoever in the invention of the light-bulb or powered flight.
wow i didn't realize how small our population! LOL dude you might want to look in the mirror

Alexander Graham Bell was Scottish

Bell was a British subject throughout his early life in Scotland and later in Canada until 1882, when he became a naturalized citizen of the United States. In 1915, he characterized his status as: "I am not one of those hyphenated Americans who claim allegiance to two countries.

Sorry, I've come into the Inventions Thread by mistake. I was looking for some informative chat about Forza 3 but my bad...

:LOL:

Nah, not for me, I don't think I've ever played more than 10 races online. The ones I went in always had some twat who would fuck it up by crashing or going the wrong way round etc :ROLL:.

I'm looking forward to the career mode and the time trials :)).

Bell was a British subject throughout his early life in Scotland and later in Canada until 1882, when he became a naturalized citizen of the United States. In 1915, he characterized his status as: "I am not one of those hyphenated Americans who claim allegiance to two countries.

He invented the telephone in 1876, thus he was British at the time of the invention, plus he lived mainly in Canada despite being naturalised.

Nah, not for me, I don't think I've ever played more than 10 races online. The ones I went in always had some twat who would fuck it up by crashing or going the wrong way round etc :ROLL:.

I'm looking forward to the career mode and the time trials :)).

That'd be Jay then?

Last edited:
Tim play with my mates not no silly twats who cant drive and just crash into people. Me and my mates always hosts a race with full damage on and most aids forced off.

Play with my lot and you will never look back

Yeah I'll definitely join some of your races if that's OK mate. I always try and drive properly but I'm sorry in advance if I cause any crashes / pile ups! :LOL:

Was only joking mate.

Anyway I can't say I found the demo enjoyable at all, I guess I'm more into more arcade style racing games than realistic simulation ones. Out of curiosity Tim, how did you get the game so early?

Was only joking mate.

Anyway I can't say I found the demo enjoyable at all, I guess I'm more into more arcade style racing games than realistic simulation ones. Out of curiosity Tim, how did you get the game so early?

His mate Pete owns a shop and gets it early

51S0EDE69EL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom