Forza Motorsport 3

Nah, not for me, I don't think I've ever played more than 10 races online. The ones I went in always had some twat who would fuck it up by crashing or going the wrong way round etc :ROLL:.

I'm looking forward to the career mode and the time trials :)).

Tim, there is a setting in Forza 2 that stops damage from cars driving the wrong way. They just ghost through your car. You still get full simulation damage when driving the correct way. I'm guessing this will be the same in Forza 3.

Oh man, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Always made it more about the entertainment than the wrestling, and don't we all love him for that.

IF YOU SMELL...

Apologies for detracting from WWE chat, but copies of Forza are being delivered today from various suppliers, Game being one of them. 4 people I know have got their copies. I'm still hoping Blockbuster send theirs out to avoid the postal strike. They claim they will.

...And that's the bottom line, coz Stone Cold said so.

Good vids, I like the BMW one particularly :)

I noticed it was left-wheel drive, does that change in different cars/countries? I never really played Forza 2.

Good point. I don't actually know.

You can, however, change the FOV in the cockpit, from being too close to the screen, check this out :

Before

BMWM3E30NormaleAnsicht.jpg

After

BMWM3E30Mehrbildschirmtrick.jpg

http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33049

Impressive.

Game are processing my PES and Forza now (ordered both this morning) and if you are a reward card holder, they are 'promising' to get pre-orders out in time - even if it means upgrading to courier FOC.

Damn it!

Just read that the extra cars you get with the Limited Edition aren't free, and you don't get them as soon as you get the game.

You've actually gotta buy them, and I bet they're not even worth it.

Order status says 'packing' so I'll probably not be getting it for a couple of days yet.

Last edited:
the veyron is about the heaviest thing on 4 wheels there is...

plus i guess the guy must have slapped in the rs200 engine into the fiesta (hence the 4wd), so yeah....possible. ;)

well, i guess it would be possible to drop the rs200 engine in the fiest, can't see why not. if it would be able to beat the veyron, god knows.

i think it's nice the game allows some theoretical combinations of car / engine, not the most realistic thing ever but a nice change.

Last edited:
well, i guess it would be possible to drop the rs200 engine in the fiest, can't see why not. if it would be able to beat the veyron, god knows.

i think it's nice the game allows some theoretical combinations of car / engine, not the most realistic thing ever but a nice change.

Of course it wouldn't be possible. I actually dislike this part of the game because it leads to horrendous imbalances (GT40 from FM2 for instance). I don't mind the upgrading of cars but this is too extreme and absolutely illogical. They seem to completely neglect issues which blatantly would stop a Fiesta from ever being anywhere near as fast as a Bugatti Veyron - for the simple reason that we know that is ridiculous.

The Bugatti Veyron was not just a case of putting a big engine in, it's masterful engineering, not shoving super-engine in there.

I'll be playing tomorrow :YAY:

Of course it wouldn't be possible. I actually dislike this part of the game because it leads to horrendous imbalances (GT40 from FM2 for instance). I don't mind the upgrading of cars but this is too extreme and absolutely illogical. They seem to completely neglect issues which blatantly would stop a Fiesta from ever being anywhere near as fast as a Bugatti Veyron - for the simple reason that we know that is ridiculous.

The Bugatti Veyron was not just a case of putting a big engine in, it's masterful engineering, not shoving super-engine in there.

I'll be playing tomorrow :YAY:

800_x1204200912419.jpg

800 hp...of course it is not a stock chassis, but than who says the one in forza is once you put in a bigger engine?...

Back
Top Bottom