Forza Motorsport 3

DSCF6870.jpg

Playseat Evolution from Gameseek.co.uk, and I'm loving it! Definitely couldn't go back to playing with a controller after having this set up :)).

DSCF6870.jpg

Playseat Evolution from Gameseek.co.uk, and I'm loving it! Definitely couldn't go back to playing with a controller after having this set up :)).

i got one too, same seat, in white and i have to say i'm loving it also!

got the microsoft wheel too and use it to play dirt 2 and forza demo. best couple of things i ever bought 'accessory wise'...

Or get four with one wheel and tell her you got ripped off buying a car on Ebay.

HAHAHA!!

there is actually a patch on the back of the seat that says, 'not for use in cars'!!

bloody eBay - i still haven't heard back from that twat. still got his head buried in the sand hoping i will just give up and go away...

Personally if I had spare money I would not spend it on a gaming chair, but that's just personal preference. If you want to buy one, fair enough!

Anyway back on topic, I will not be getting Forza! I hate the demo and it looks like a game I'll get bored of quickly. Anyway I don't see myself playing it seeing as I have a stack of games to play this month and November.

Compatible with all gaming consoles? Bollocks, I need it then, I don't want a wheel for the 360 and a wheel for the PS3.

Time to save up.

Is there a way of removing the AI cars and just having a clear track for a time trial run in the demo?

Back
Top Bottom