Football Manager 2009

Is there a Weegie update out for FM09? And what other stuff should I implement before starting a brand new game that has been released since the release day? And what is the FM Weegie website? Ta
Looks like it's down good and proper!? :ANX:

Is anyone here up for a network game?
If so, what programs do u recommend us 2 use? , cus i've always just played with hamachi. Is there any better programs?

Nah, Hamachi is fine mate. Me and CW's network game runs perfectly. I don't know what Joe and Coopz are on about! :LOL:

come to think of it it may run smoother through the normal IP thing if they have sorted it out finally

we will have to give it a go Joey and see wa gwan :))

I'd love 2.. We're probably one a even level as im not the best manager in this game. :D
I was playing with a mate 10 minutes ago, or well, we tried to play 10 minutes ago and it didnt work so great.
He was always dropping off and game was so really slow for him and stuff. It could have been a quite fun i think. I was Villa and he Everton (maybe some tips for him Bruno ). ;)
Do u guys know why he was always dropping out and stuff?

Last edited:
The season has been a weird one for me - I had a great start, winning 6 of the first 11 games, losing just 2, getting 2nd in Manager of the Month and beating Fulham in the cup 1-0 at home.

I then had a really bad run for no apparent reason of 13 league games without a win, but right in the middle of that came a cup match against Portsmouth, where my team played really well and managed to hold out for a shootout and win it, then got knocked out by Blackburn in the quarters.

Since then i've gone 11 league games unbeaten, winning 9 of them, pushing me from around 15th to where I am now in 7th, with a game in hand which if I win, I go 3rd (level on points with 2nd). During that run I progressed through 2 rounds of the FA Cup (and now have Chelsea in the 5th round...) and won the January manager of the month.

My mates who are on the game are 11th, 12th and 15th with Reading, Wolves and QPR respectively (they're underachieving a bit :LOL:).

This game is good fun online, but bores me to death on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
becanes im up for a game, what league do u have in mind and what time zone are u at?

im at -3GMT
i can play everyday from 7pm to about 00am (-3gmt)

Brunnoce I was actually only joking. I don't really have the time to play this online. I have little pockets of time when I can pick it up and play and that wouldn't work for playing online with someone. But thanks.

I'm looking specifically for the one that he has.

Lazy Bones Becanes, there in this thread

On the site tim gave theres a megapack for ALL the teams logos in the game.

pic-605.png

http://fm.onlinewelten.com/downloads,id1530,shiny_logo_megapack.html

wigan and pompys new crests below by CB

Uploading now, I've spent since this morning adding a few new stadium pictures and competition background pictures - as well as writing out the instructions for the logo pack, fiddling with the resource tool will put people off and I don't blame them, another great SI move there.

The logo pack is 60mb, and the stadia pack varies from 70mb to 100mb depending on your resolution. I'll edit this post with links once they've all finished uploading.

That megapack mentioned above is brilliant by the way, my logo pack uses the same style so that they all fit in and look okay next to eachother. If you download it you'll need to delete the England folder in it though, if you're planning on using my pack below (all English logos, including the new badges for Portsmouth and Wigan etc).

FILEFRONT MIRRORS

English Logo Pack 08-09 (Complete) for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - 1024x768
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - 1280x1024
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - Widescreen 1280x768
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - Widescreen 1280x900

FILECOAST MIRRORS

English Logo Pack 08-09 (Complete) for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - 1024x768
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - 1280x1024
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - Widescreen 1280x768
English Stadia & Competition Background Pack 08-09 for FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 - Widescreen 1280x900

All done and up-to-date including two bug fixes.

:SHOCK:

That's a shocking bug! Maybe that's why Pal Henrik Hansson looks like he does, he's got a Serie C game going ...

:COAT:

Back
Top Bottom