Football Kingdom [PS2]

None.

Somebody asked which classic players are in the game.

I think they answer would be None also. Although I saw Batistuta, he's actually on my KINGDOM team.

Sorry bro but the game is all in Japanese. Can't really help you although I'm pretty sure he ain't in the game..

for those who say this game sucks...be sure to play using the default camera (far) instead of the one simmilar to WE. In closer cameras you get to see the bad player models and some stange animations that there's no chance to see with the default cam.
and don't be so negative about FK and give it a 2nd chance...i'm enjoying it more and more each time i play!
hope semeone starts to develop editors and patches for this one too

jumbo said:
Sorry bro but the game is all in Japanese. Can't really help you although I'm pretty sure he ain't in the game..

nevermind...
can you tell me how many classic team in this game?

dokoham said:
jumbo said:

nevermind...
can you tell me how many classic team in this game?

Lol man, you ain't for real. Scroll 2, 3 posts up...

Soundtracker said:
for those who say this game sucks...be sure to play using the default camera (far) instead of the one simmilar to WE. In closer cameras you get to see the bad player models and some stange animations that there's no chance to see with the default cam.
and don't be so negative about FK and give it a 2nd chance...i'm enjoying it more and more each time i play!
hope semeone starts to develop editors and patches for this one too

I'm actually using the "closer" camera (2nd Zoom and default is 3rd) and the game looks a lot better.

I got used to the models. I think they actually look not that bad. When I zoom in on replays, they look rather good.

1-2s are possible and are much better than WEs.

You just hold L1 to select a nearby teammate, use the stick to run him into a recieving position if you like, then press X to pass and keep L1 held down. As he receives the ball the 'pass-to' cursor switches back to the original player, move him into a recieving position and press pass (or O)again.

Gives you total control over where your players move to and when you release the ball.

Got bored of this game after about 4 hours of total play time, just not enough in the gameplay to bring you back like winning eleven.

I don't think anyone (or not many of us) are saying that it's better than WE overall, but it has some very interesting ideas and it is a great game. The L1 button to move the nearest player is simple but genius, and needs to be implemented in WE8. Making a team mate run into space drawing a defender with him is great fun.

yeah, I don't think I can really judge the game fully until I understand all that it has available

I don't know all the controls

and because it's all in Japanese, I don't know much about what tactics and options are available

the actual gameplay doesn't feel as sophisticated and complete as WE7i-jap but it's probably on a par with PES1

someone please tell me where to get this, even if its not legal! ;) lol. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom