FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Guys, I managed to find the right values for midfielders/defenders high urgency and positioning offset when defending. The result is a much more tighter midfield, so it's more difficult to find space for easy passes. I also tweaked AI ballhandler to have a smarter construction and not a continous counter based game (still testing this aspect). I also needed to couple my project with sliders since some values work differently from FIFA 22, at least for me (temporary fix). I started the project on FET, waiting for mod manager release, but tomorrow i will translate files into FMT to export the project as fbmod. I'm sad i can't share a video (shitty specs) but all i can say is that i'm onto something. See you tomorrow!
I don't find link... Can you post it here please?

Anyone come across this problem had to download ea app to load the game origin made me lol now the game wont load what so ever ea anti cheat loads then kicks me back to ea app game don't even load tried a repair full fresh install worked fine on origin
not played the game since last week, come on this morning and game wont load again, did fresh install last week after same problem, almost given up with this pile of shit tbh why is it so hard just to get the fucking game running :MAD:

A little update on the gameplay files guys - there is definite hope! I'm really getting a grasp on these now. I've got some positional and behaviour play off the ball that I didn't think was possible a couple of days ago. Still a long way to go, but I think there could be a real chance to carve this into something quite solid - but my prediction is it will take some time.

if anyone still has the problem of game not starting i fixed it by making sure all programs in bottom right of desktop are turned off, discord, spotify, nvidia ect . then run origin and game as admin from install folders

this worked straight away after not being able to load game at all all morning

Hey guys.

Just to let you know. FMT has been updated and supports so much more EBX editing than before. Mostly looking at LOD and Kit Hotspots (as all of gameplay is already working very well!). Thanks for all those who have been testing and letting me know its bugs!

I have also released my latest Gameplay and Career mods. I've added the change log to the first post in my thread here.

Enjoy :)

as you know ea removed to edit nets depth from fifa_ng_db files 2 years ago. but last year editing nets depth was found in gameplay files. (fifa/attribulator/gameplay/groups/gp_physics/gp_physics_soccernetbox^^^^g4tense_runtime)(this year that's worthless.)

but this year ea obviously changed files again and i could not find exact nets files. is there may someone help me out?

@paulv2k4 new gameplay mod is fucking amazing!!!!

1666541140189.png

Played 3 matches so far, lost one, drew one and this was my first win, creating good chances is really, really tough, sure you can get shots off but they just will not be good chances.

Easily the best gameplay I've played so far in 23 and probably the best in sometime in a recent Fifa.

Really have to fight to get any breathing space in midfield in particular, definitely have to make little tweaks to your formation during a match to figure out what will work.

Everyone on PC should give it a try right away! https://evoweb.uk/threads/v-paulv2k4-fifa-23-mods.92291/

View attachment 183983

Played 3 matches so far, lost one, drew one and this was my first win, creating good chances is really, really tough, sure you can get shots off but they just will not be good chances.

Easily the best gameplay I've played so far in 23 and probably the best in sometime in a recent Fifa.

Really have to fight to get any breathing space in midfield in particular, definitely have to make little tweaks to your formation during a match to figure out what will work.

Everyone on PC should give it a try right away! https://evoweb.uk/threads/v-paulv2k4-fifa-23-mods.92291/
Which sliders and settings (speed)? Thank you! Gonna try it soon.

Which sliders and settings (speed)? Thank you! Gonna try it soon.

Edit: Apparently I was playing on Slow speed, sliders are pretty close to Matt's previous ones I believe, here's screenshots of my sliders:

FIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50.png
FIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50_1.pngFIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50_2.pngFIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50_3.pngFIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50_4.pngFIFA23_2022.10.23-18.50_5.png

View attachment 183983

Uploading a video but it will take forever to process, for some reason when I'm recording footage I always play really badly! I should have won this game comfortably to be honest, very weak opponent compared to the previous matches: (I'll post the link a little later when the upload is finished as it's 5gb).

Here's the link anyway:

Last edited:
yes found it yesterday late🤣🤣 but changed both AC Logo doesnt appear but game only opens only until i see the Fifa logo, then it closes.
Only want to change the camera again with cheat engine
I had the same thing when modifying that file. Using FMT (a later version) seems to disable the AC by default now without having to mess around with editing files

First camera mod. Use broadcast camera in game. At the moment there's only one setting for each stadium. I will update with some different angles starting with PL stadiums. Use with height and zoom at 0 in game.
i use gameplay of paul with verson FMT 23.9 your mod depends if it is first or second?

View attachment 183983

Wish I was having the same experience, doesn't matter what game play I use ,which sliders , which camera , the game is just played at 100 mile an hour , so quick , countless chances . Can't play a passing game in midfield at all as the pace of game is too quick.
Don't think anything will fix it for me this year the game is just so so shit

ok thanks also about the height i like to be more down but it goes to normal small height , but your very nice finally mod camera , waiting for the next mod of you also next step for me are the goalnets mod
Maybe this angle? Picture of modded Pes camera, but this is what i am searching for. Maybe a little bit more zoomed out, but only a little bit :)

and anyone think the ball in Fifa is a little bit too big?Look funny 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20221016_203602.jpg
    IMG_20221016_203602.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20221016_203515.jpg
    IMG_20221016_203515.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
Wish I was having the same experience, doesn't matter what game play I use ,which sliders , which camera , the game is just played at 100 mile an hour , so quick , countless chances . Can't play a passing game in midfield at all as the pace of game is too quick.
Some FIFA issues just can’t be fixed man. I had the same feeling as you when I started playing fifa 22, fifa 21 and so on. But what I can say is that one thing that worked for me was changing my football approach. Try to play like the team you’re using would play in real life (and respect that aspect at 100%). If you’re using Burnley, just play long balls. That was really a game changer for me, even in vanilla game on console.

Some FIFA issues just can’t be fixed man. I had the same feeling as you when I started playing fifa 22, fifa 21 and so on. But what I can say is that one thing that worked for me was changing my football approach. Try to play like the team you’re using would play in real life (and respect that aspect at 100%). If you’re using Burnley, just play long balls. That was really a game changer for me, even in vanilla game on console.
It's just a bit ping pong for me , I don't know if it'd my graphics card or what but doesn't matter if I play on slow paced it's still too quick , if I move the sliders too far down it just feels sluggish then rather than slower paced . Maybe need to keep messing with sliders it might be fine margins I don't know , but not having great satisfaction from the game too much at moment

It usually takes me 3-4 months before I'm happy with my GP mods. Cant expect perfection after a few weeks haha

Back
Top Bottom