FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (Console Versions)

I definitely miss the weather conditions of old. Have been watching my old CMs and it's pretty clear the older versions just focused a bit more on the little things that made a huge impact. Here's my Manager Mode playlist if anyone wants to waste their day away :) -

I definitely miss the weather conditions of old. Have been watching my old CMs and it's pretty clear the older versions just focused a bit more on the little things that made a huge impact. Here's my Manager Mode playlist if anyone wants to waste their day away :) -
Ah FIFA 14. Back when the camera adjustments actually did something!

…and the midfielders too:LMAO:

I played a couple of games when the trial version came out and found it laughably bad. Surely worst FIFA ever. But I kept reading here and every now and then in the Operation Sports Slider thread and a couple of days back I tried Matt's slider set. And all of a sudden it looks like I have a football game to play. Big hug for @Matt10 and the slider community for saving FIFA once again. Playing the game in awareness that it's FIFA and not a football simulation, I can take it for what it is. For now I'm okay with it, let's see how long it lasts.

I still like eFootball's gameplay more but gameplay without a game to play is obsolete.

Didn't see that coming.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is with the shiny badges on the kits?! They look really weird and totally different to the sponsor and kit manufacturer logos.

This is live now, for anyone interested.

Can't deny the pizzazz.

EDIT: Oh, it only adds TWO of the stadiums?! That's a bit rubbish...

Source: Eurogamer

2 stadiums, that's absolutely rubbish. No point doing the mode if you're not going to have all the venues. Another half arsed effort. Oh and while they're at it they can add The City Ground!

Back
Top Bottom