FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Is there any chance you could share this camera mod, I followed your instructions, exported and reimported using the mod tool and it didn't affect the camera sliders unfortunately.
Yea same for me. Followed your step but I can't get it to work. Would be very thankful if you could share the camera mod. Thank you.

Just bought it on Steam. How is it now compared to when it was released? Has it been patched to death?

I can't get the bloody game to launch, says "activation64.dll" is missing even though I bought the damned thing off Steam. Argh. :(

I stopped playing 22 because it's slowly reverting itself back to FIFA 21 with every update. Lesser teams play perfect tiki taka football you can't get the ball off of them because defending in this game is garbage, every shot you take is blocked, and there's something up with the passing.

Last edited:
I stopped playing 22 because it's slowly reverting itself back to FIFA 21 with every update. Lesser teams play perfect tiki taka football you can't get the ball off of them because defense in this game is garbage, every shot is blocked, and there's something up with the passing.
For example, some of the through balls have no zip behind them. Your also correct about the defending in this game. With each update, it has gotten worse.

You can thank the pro players and their fans for that. Back in October, when Fifa 22 was decent enough (in fifa standards), they were whining on twitter and youtube about the slow pacing of the game when it had somewhat of a small semblance of realism. They pressured EA to make it more arcadey. Now, they get to enjoy ultra ping pong passes and lax defenders.

For example, some of the through balls have no zip behind them. Your also correct about the defending in this game. With each update, it has gotten worse.

You can thank the pro players and their fans for that. Back in October, when Fifa 22 was decent enough (in fifa standards), they were whining on twitter and youtube about the slow pacing of the game when it had somewhat of a small semblance of realism. They pressured EA to make it more arcadey. Now, they get to enjoy ultra ping pong passes and lax defenders.
I knew that was going to happen eventually. I really can't stand that companies just buckle. It shows EA doesn't care about the hoi polloi. They just want to please the sweaty pro FUT junkies that just want to spam their skill moves and ruin the game for the rest of us. Hey, as long as their happy, right?

As far as passing, drilled through balls look as if my players are kicking a boulder. I use Matt's sliders, but I put my pass speed to 50, the CPU is at 38 and their balls zip up the field. Also, I watched a few recent console gameplay videos and I swear they removed Hypermotion.

What sliders are you playing? It is very easy to pass midfield. Actually, there is no midfield. I tried Matt's and Anth's sliders, but still no changes in midfield.

24 EUR right now on Steam.

Hmh, I only played the PS5 version but with release of the new EEP Patch I'm quite tempted to buy the PC version as well. I know that are some guys who played both versions. What do you think? Is it worth buying it or should I be happy with the PS5 version?

Hmh, I only played the PS5 version but with release of the new EEP Patch I'm quite tempted to buy the PC version as well. I know that are some guys who played both versions. What do you think? Is it worth buying it or should I be happy with the PS5 version?

PC version + mods > PS5 version (IMO and that's with not playing the "current gen" version only the PC version).

I wanted to ask your thoughts on what to do to get the gameplay back to the October version as I have completed my FIFA refreshment on Legendary/Ultimate to win the UCL with an average A.C. Milan side, don't ask how many reloads it took lol.

I found putting it on slow is essential for a respectable match, on normal speed it's Ice Hockey, zero midfield, sweet spot search game for me and the AI. The AI is as usual self on legendary and ultimate, they only look for whatever sweet spot they can find to score either a cutback, top corner strike from the edge or outside the box. To defend its a case of just holding either real bumper trigger to either slow or fast jockey with contain to stop the AI from finding a sweet spot. Also you have to spend time giving instructions to players defensively so they actually track the AI a little bit, usually they just stand around, back off and give the AI so much space and and still not driect man marking available at all in FIFA.

Now at some point to find a balance on to play full manual as there's no way I'm playing manual without gameplay/slider changes, will look at Matt10s work and the PES 2021 Style stuff.

One thing I respect about this game and legendary/ultimate is it's really hard. I liked the challenge. It's not football though. It's FIFAball. It's nice EA make an effort to set the big teams up with their real life strategies, problem is it doesn't feel as if this personality means anything as all teams just score the same goals from the same sweetspots.

The issue I have is Now I'm comfortable again playing on the highest level, how do I get that challenge feeling I have on manual without playing FIFAball and finding the most enjoyable method the play despite the core flaws.

Last edited:
Well tbh I don't use many, was more speaking in general terms :)

These are the ones I use:

View attachment 135730

eSim's are only currently available via Patreon AFAIK, he has a Discord: https://discord.gg/cxUPBCjQ

Fifer's realism mod lite is free: https://www.fifermods.com/fifa22-realismmod

Of course Aranatku's cheat engine/live editor opens up so many more possibilities: https://github.com/xAranaktu
I use the same mods except the Unlock Manager Clothing. Where can I find more mods by TOJICT91K?

Have you tried EEP?

So, I bought the game and will install EEP soon. Too bad that the other mods are mostly behind paywalls aka Patreon. I don't like it, I published everything for free in my whole life but it seems that this is the new way.

But okay, I'm excited to test the game, first impression is good.

So, I bought the game and will install EEP soon. Too bad that the other mods are mostly behind paywalls aka Patreon. I don't like it, I published everything for free in my whole life but it seems that this is the new way.

But okay, I'm excited to test the game, first impression is good.

Well a lot of them will release to free eventually, usually just the beta/early versions are behind Patreon or similar.

Well a lot of them will release to free eventually, usually just the beta/early versions are behind Patreon or similar.
Okay, good to know so I'm waiting for the mods of 6ons1. At the moment I only installed EEP, a LOD Mod and Fifers Realism mod to fix the problems with youth players in career mode. Turfs, camera, goalnet etc will follow if there'll be a release.

Okay, good to know so I'm waiting for the mods of 6ons1. At the moment I only installed EEP, a LOD Mod and Fifers Realism mod to fix the problems with youth players in career mode. Turfs, camera, goalnet etc will follow if there'll be a release.

I think the free one will be after TU4 which supposedly will come soon...

Back
Top Bottom