FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Cheers will try offline, direct 11 gives me a tearing graphic in the replays... many thanks 👍
Oh, you don't need to keep it in DX11 mode forever, you can switch back to DX12 after the manager has been created.
You can save the career, exit the genre, revert to DX12 mode and then play. 😉

Hopefully this also works for you, I've had my fair share of headaches too while creating managers.

Tearing is down to vsync not being enabled, don't think DirectX 11/12 makes any difference there?
Apologies probably the wrong terminology... it’s like a lightening effect on replays, direct 12 fixes it, switched to direct 11 to change manager outfits and put back to direct 12 to play ... happy days !!

Cheers will try offline, direct 11 gives me a tearing graphic in the replays... many thanks 👍

You can get rid of the tearing by forcing Vsync on from your graphics drivers control panel.

Select the game exe, then force vsync on and then set the fps cap to "no limit" from the launcher settings.

Apologies probably the wrong terminology... it’s like a lightening effect on replays, direct 12 fixes it, switched to direct 11 to change manager outfits and put back to direct 12 to play ... happy days !!

Ahh ok I understand, I get CTD with DX12 which also corrupts my settings file which is super annoying!

I am getting no 3d grass on replays as well which really sucks...

Which patch do you guys suggest for FIFA 22 PC? I'm not looking for gameplay or graphics changes, just licenses for unlincensed clubs. Is the Realism Mod Lite enough? Is it compatible with the latest version of the game?

Which patch do you guys suggest for FIFA 22 PC? I'm not looking for gameplay or graphics changes, just licenses for unlincensed clubs. Is the Realism Mod Lite enough? Is it compatible with the latest version of the game?
I'd go either for Realism Mod Lite (which as far as I know almost only licences the unlicensed teams) or for EEP (which adds also some leagues like Serie B and the Russian league, at the "expense" of some non-European ones like the ones from Saudi Arabia and South Korea.

Basically, either of these setups could do:
Should it get worse over time with TUs now I know I do have a TU 3 folder with Realism Mod Lite and a TU 3.1 folder with EEP to choose from (both of them with the Higher Visual Fidelity mod applied). 😁

I'd go either for Realism Mod Lite (which as far as I know almost only licences the unlicensed teams) or for EEP (which adds also some leagues like Serie B and the Russian league, at the "expense" of some non-European ones like the ones from Saudi Arabia and South Korea.

Basically, either of these setups could do:
Thank you.
I just installed the latest public version of Realism Mod Lite (v 1.0 Hotfix 1) and the mod manager told me it was made for a previous version of the game (i have the game on Steam updated to the latest official patch). Is this normal? Will i encounter problems while playing because of this?

EEP looks really interesting, especially for Serie B. Since it adds custom rosters and teams, will the mod break after the official january transfers update for the game?

EEP looks really interesting, especially for Serie B. Since it adds custom rosters and teams, will the mod break after the official january transfers update for the game?
I don't think it will "break" (in terms of already started careers at least), but most likely it'll become not compatible anymore with TU 4 (and with the following ones) so it'd need to be updated by his creator.
When it gets updated for a newer TU, it usually also comes with updated squads... So problem solved (until the following TU).

About mods released for previous versions of the game... It is a matter of luck.
I experienced difficulties with EEP for FIFA 20 for example (I didn't want to use the latest version because it already had 20/21 rosters and kits, but the latest 19/20 version was made for an older version of FIFA 20 which I didn't have anymore) but I don't know what happens with Realism Mod Lite.

As I wrote earlier, I have a TU 3 folder + Realism Mod Lite and a TU 3.1 folder with EEP and both work a charm.
Never tried to apply Realism Mod Lite to FIFA 22 with TU 3.1 but @FIFER Mods can shed a light on this.

I don't think it will "break" (in terms of already started careers at least), but most likely it'll become not compatible anymore with TU 4 (and with the following ones) so it'd need to be updated by his creator.
When it gets updated for a newer TU, it usually also comes with updated squads... So problem solved (until the following TU).

About mods released for previous versions of the game... It is a matter of luck.
I experienced difficulties with EEP for FIFA 20 for example (I didn't want to use the latest version because it already had 20/21 rosters and kits, but the latest 19/20 version was made for an older version of FIFA 20 which I didn't have anymore) but I don't know what happens with Realism Mod Lite.

As I wrote earlier, I have a TU 3 folder + Realism Mod Lite and a TU 3.1 folder with EEP and both work a charm.
Never tried to apply Realism Mod Lite to FIFA 22 with TU 3.1 but @FIFER Mods can shed a light on this.
Thank you for all the infos. I played some matches with the Realism Mod Lite and everything seems fine. Well, almost everything. I noticed that Juventus is still black and pink instead of black and white on the scoreboard and on the crowd (the giant J from the crowd at the beginning of a match is black and pink). Is that normal for the Realism Mod Lite or something is wrong on my end?

Also, any good mod to improve the turf?

I'm fine with the Higher Visual Fidelity mod for now, as it also looks like it makes the turf a little better (not sure if it's me seeing thnigs that aren't there, but... It looks like the grass looks better with that).
Or you can try the eSIM 2.0 mod (for which I didn't find a webpage other than Patreon, but in one of their YouTube showcase videos they say that it's going to be released mid-january free for everyone).

I'm fine with the Higher Visual Fidelity mod for now, as it also looks like it makes the turf a little better (not sure if it's me seeing thnigs that aren't there, but... It looks like the grass looks better with that).
Or you can try the eSIM 2.0 mod (for which I didn't find a webpage other than Patreon, but in one of their YouTube showcase videos they say that it's going to be released mid-january free for everyone).

Thanks for the links, tried the extended player editor mod but the game is freezing when I try to edit a player, curious if you've tried it?

I seem to have a problem changing manager hair and outfits .. I cannot scroll through the options ... any suggestions ??
I had this "bug(?)" also. I was buying a new controller with the hope to fix it.

But no...
My "bug" was my PC mouse cursor that stack in the middle from the screen. So I had scrolling my mouse cursor down trough my screen and problem was solved. :D

I had this "bug(?)" also. I was buying a new controller with the hope to fix it.

But no...
My "bug" was my PC mouse cursor that stack in the middle from the screen. So I had scrolling my mouse cursor down trough my screen and problem was solved. :D
Changing to direct 12 did the trick for me !!

Thanks for these Placebo

I don't suppose you know of any mods that remove the ball cursor or the player indicator/power bar graphics either, You know for that total immersive experience?

CaptainKidd just released a realism mod that removes the marker, not sure how to link to it as it's in eSim Mod's Discord:

1641649356785.png
Removing the marker is pretty easy yourself though there's just one png you make transparent, someone asked about it here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/remove-ball-cursor-fifa-22.89693/

Played this game yesterday again and this was my last time. This is the worst Gameplay a Football game could have. Oh my god is this unrealistic and bad. Played around with the Sliders, but that doesnt help. Players are skating all over the Place and can turn left and right in milliseconds. In terms of Gameplay eFootball is miles, or even light years ahead of this Game. Its crazy for me how people can play this Game 😅

Back
Top Bottom