FIFA 20 Discussion (Console Versions)

Absolutely convinced the Volta update has changed the gameplay. I've uploaded videos of how easy it was on Legendary and Ultimate, then I apply the update, start a new save as Aston Villa, and these are the stats I get on Legendary. No slider changes.

UphcEJp.jpg

Not saying it's miles better, by the way. Still horrible gameplay, slidey everyone-dribbles garbage. But different...

Last edited:
Absolutely convinced the Volta update has changed the gameplay. I've uploaded videos of how easy it was on Legendary and Ultimate, then I apply the update, start a new save as Aston Villa, and these are the stats I get on Legendary. No slider changes.

UphcEJp.jpg
Oh dear, it's so much realist. No more fouls by the way but 8 tackles!

I post my last videos on Champion. Some solid matchs i have understand penalty kick logical.

France - Allemagne

Leicester - Norwitch City

Monterrey - Cruz Azul
https://youtu.be/UHRAgbEZRvc
https://youtu.be/a2Ls76_H3B4

Dortmund - Bayern Munich
https://youtu.be/3avGapoXc6E
https://youtu.be/HxLtGfeUKbc

@Chris Davies noticed any changes to AI defending when 1v1? There were times where I’d do a shot fake and the AI defender would be rooted to the ground and just watch me skip by. Irritated me to no end
I don't do that enough to give you a good answer - but it was certainly more difficult than I was finding it before.

The AI is back to playing ping-pong though.

Is everyone getting those weird results in the league tables because their Siming results.
I hope so because siming games in fifa as we should all know by now has never worked and has always been completely random.

Does anyone else have this on PC and want to play clubs?
For all the games faults, I can't help but love playing as just one player on a team with 4 or 5 mates. Playing as the whole team inevitably bores me.

Is everyone getting those weird results in the league tables because their Siming results.
I hope so because siming games in fifa as we should all know by now has never worked and has always been completely random.

Whether you play or sim your own game, every other game is simmed!

This year playing your own games is broken. You'll get more realistic scorelines simming them. People are sometimes winning 6-1 or 5-4 playing their own games, depending on how fast or lucky they are at player switching. lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to change the match lenght in a VOLTA mode? It's a 3 minute half in default, but I would prefer to play 5 minutes at least. I had no time to investigate it properly, but it seems there is no any option to amend the lenght of the game in this mode?

Also it would be much better to reduce the speed as well. It's too bloody fast. I would prefer keep it on slow.

Whether you play or sim your own game, every other game is simmed!

In theory this is true and makes sense but whenever I’ve simmed a game in any fifa it’s thrown up weird results not just for my game.
The game might still be fucked if you actually play the games and I can’t test it as I always edit the stadium names first but don’t want to waste my trial time doing that yet.
But i definitely wouldn’t rely on just sim data for this bug tho.

Last edited:
Not yet ,central defenders still allow you to do what you want, ofc its game breaker at the moment but its too obvious... i am sure they will fix it sooner or later. Game has so many great small details and randomess that other game leak and i hope we will get decent football game when it will get patch.

The problem is so obvious and gamebreaking that they have to fix it right guys? Guys? Hello? Please let it be so. I gave PES a shot but I can't overlook its faults either. Either they fix Fifa 20 or its back to the modded fifa 16 for me.

I'm an idiot and i hate myself. Played a few games today and out of euphoria(wins wins wins) bought the Ultimate edition. Already regret it. I hate myself so much. Why did i do it? I wanted to wait for a PES sale and buy it. Why couldn't i resist that damn good menu content again and ignore my thoughts from the past weeks concerning the gameplay? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom