FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

these perfect passes and its the same as 17 just isnt true..i hated 17 demo and the full game it was a mess, 18 is totally different far more balanced..anyway each to their own

"We're aware that some players are experiencing connection problems on FIFA 17&18. We're currently investigating this. Thank you."

these perfect passes and its the same as 17 just isnt true..i hated 17 demo and the full game it was a mess, 18 is totally different far more balanced..anyway each to their own

I haven't played the full game so I don't know yet. Once I get my hands on the game, I will test if stats work by putting all the players from a certain team to 1 short pass and long stats to see if there is any difference vs a team that has 100 short and long pass stat.

ta6mpg.png

LOL I launched it and it crashed on the play match button as well!

So does team styles not exist at all? I saw people playing early access and all teams play the same. What a shambles especially since they were marketing it. It's like false advertising which can get you sued in here at US.

nothing some editing can't fix
Not true IMO. Especially on console. Custom team tactics are making no difference on the harder difficulty levels (beta/demo - but no reason to think the full game is any different and the reviews certainly suggest all the same issues persist). Presumably the new "team styles" stuff is overwriting them...

Not true IMO. Especially on console. Custom team tactics are making no difference on the harder difficulty levels (beta/demo - but no reason to think the full game is any different and the reviews certainly suggest all the same issues persist). Presumably the new "team styles" stuff is overwriting them...

That will be such a loss for career mode in FIFA 18. I was so hopeful for both footie game this year and like usual, they both disappoint me this year. They both are riddled with the same issues that kills replayability. Maybe they are scared to get it right because people won't get bored and not buy FIFA 19.

Game ran for me on Origin at last I think they fixed it ....Pile in lads!!

Played one 10 min game on legendary liv v man u

First and foremost ...The lighting,Goal nets are an abortion, But the presentation is spot on

Can't comment on team styles but Liverpool scored 3 goals one from a cross, one a long range shot and one from a through ball, Salah was pacey as well and gave Blind trouble....my defense parted so easily and both teams had about 7 shots hitting the woodwork!

Had no fouls or handballs (turned on)as well which is disappointing but not a surprise really.

Full backs mark tighter, Def Mids keep their position and clearances seem more random now...I raised the defensive line to 60 but there's still no midfield play at all.

Let's see what others think but I expect it to be catered towards FUT and pretty similar to FIFA 17

I don't know why they changed the nets this year. How do they look on "loose?" That might be the one saving grace.

I can't even get past the 18 logo at the moment. The furthest I've gotten to playing a single match was when I hit PLAY, but then it froze.

Game ran for me on Origin at last I think they fixed it ....Pile in lads!!

Played one 10 min game on legendary liv v man u

First and foremost ...The lighting,Goal nets are an abortion, But the presentation is spot on

Can't comment on team styles but Liverpool scored 3 goals one from a cross, one a long range shot and one from a through ball, Salah was pacey as well and gave Blind trouble....my defense parted so easily and both teams had about 7 shots hitting the woodwork!

Had no fouls or handballs (turned on)as well which is disappointing but not a surprise really.

Full backs mark tighter, Def Mids keep their position and clearances seem more random now...I raised the defensive line to 60 but there's still no midfield play at all.

Let's see what others think but I expect it to be catered towards FUT and pretty similar to FIFA 17

Can you tell the difference between a skybet league 2 team and a top premier league team?

I don't know why they changed the nets this year. How do they look on "loose?" That might be the one saving grace.

I can't even get past the 18 logo at the moment. The furthest I've gotten to playing a single match was when I hit PLAY, but then it froze.

Same, every time I press Play Match the game freezes

Back
Top Bottom