FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

There is a setting for Player Attributes, was that in there before?

"When playing Kick Off with Match Day Live you can choose to play with either unique or balanced values for player attributes."

Talking to customer service via webchat now. Stated that I want to be reimbursed my 10 hours

Their advice so far has been don't load up demo to issue is solved, and the ever helpful, did I try everything before contacting CS. I like the fact they're trying to act innocent, when I had to wait in for an hour in the queue behind eveyone else that can't get on.

"I do understand that well for this I will be needing to have this be escalated to our team so thy can check for your 10 hrs trial, and for the issue about the game, Where did your parents meet?"

Ok, I have had a massively long Live Chat with a pretty decent rep who was patient with me, but this guy didnt want to admit there is an EA/Origin side Server issue, he wanted to concentrate on my dxdiag report, pity they don't ask how many years of I.T. experience that some of us have as well as 25 years+ gaming and resolving our own Console and PC issues.

Mine got past the launch problem early this evening (finally) but now either gets stuck on PLAY MATCH, or, in one exciting moment 20 mins ago, it ended up in the training ground skills pre-match thing, without giving me the START or ESC to begin match.

I was promised I would get my full 10 hours back (and kept the transcript, oh how I love doing that) so anyone else in here who DOESN'T get offered it back, let me know, and I will raise the roof with them. There is obviously a ridiculously constant server checking thing going on to do the 10 hours countdown, making the game have these issues where it cannot get into a damn match, I have yet to start a match let alone hear the up Man Utd's backside voice or Mr Martin Tyler (not a bad thing then!!).

I have a bit of hope for this evening, because that training ground skills session happened 20 mins ago, first time I got that far.......................only to go back to the PLAY MATCH freeze thing again on my next attempt.

I personally think all of us that have officially complained should not only get the full game at 50% off, but even be given it as a freebie for being EA's Trial Server connection alpha testers (....haha, no way does this deserve to be called a beta test...............)

I think its important that anyone who hasn't already done so, get onto them via the Live Chat ASAP, you never know, the full game, if you are still in the mood to get it after this, might be just a tad cheaper (even than Gamesdeal/CDKeys etc...) for those who complain if we use this against them. I know its a trial we should all be grateful for, but the stress most of us have had, such as the early hours of this morning when some of us were up to 3am to get this damn thing working after it downloaded at 1am..........means today has been ruined for us, and tonight, looking like another one...

Last edited:
For those that have EA access, how much different different is it from the Demo? I enjoyed it quite a bit and am hopeful for additional improvement with sliders.
Thanks

I found a very weird bug in mine.

If you goto start a match the game just freezes, and I thought weird.
Then tried other things disabling music, changing resolution that sort of stuff.

No the fix was that I am not allowed to change my tactics of team before the game, otherwise it hangs...
Start with default teams and tactics and it works perfectly.

Then tried other things disabling music, changing resolution that sort of stuff.

No the fix was that I am not allowed to change my tactics of team before the game, otherwise it hangs...

This works, just tried it and game loaded up with no issue. Previously I was changing the weather and time options. Just went straight into the game and it loaded fine.

Last edited:

This worked for me aswell.

The game, disappointed so far. Only played one game, on slow, and it felt faster than normal speed in the demo. Why do they always make the full game faster?!

Used to struggle on professional, now I ran with the ball from my half to the opponents penalty area with Xhaka without even being challenged.

This worked for me aswell.

The game, disappointed so far. Only played one game, on slow, and it felt faster than normal speed in the demo. Why do they always make the full game faster?!

Used to struggle on professional, now I ran with the ball from my half to the opponents penalty area with Xhaka without even being challenged.

Same, feels much faster than the demo was even though mine is set to slow, feels much now own then the demo as well. Have only played a game though, but initial thoughts aren't great and I'm happy I got the Origin Access to try the game out first.

Player instructions don't appear to work anymore, just had Dier burst into the box to get on the end of a cross with a diving header.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom