FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

i just read the content list and cant stop smiling and laughing! :D
i dont need to tinker with the extra tools, do i?

that patch is only 250mb!? :CONF:

ah ok, so after the first dl in origin i rename the folder and start another second dl!?

creation master and i68 controller dl as well.

giphy.gif

tonight. finally. i am awaiting nothing but bliss!! :APPLAUD:

No mate, the FIFA Infinity Patch you're linking is ~3.5gb splitted in 3 parts
You can download them here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zac8scesso9sg/FIP16+V5

Once you downloaded the game, uncompress FIFA Infinity Patch files, paste them in your FIFA 16 main folder and regenerate using Creation Master 16 (Tools > Regenerate BH)
Always run Origin in offline mode (otherwise, it will try to update and/or fix your files)

Just for the first time after you installed the FIP patch, when you start the game, go to edit and select "Reset the squads" to ensure the database included in the patch is recognized and loaded (sometimes they don't work straight, idkw)

___

EDIT:

ah ok, so after the first dl in origin i rename the folder and start another second dl!?

Only if you want to try other versions (like the 1.0). So you would have to download latest version in Origin, rename FIFA 16 folder an paste the 1.0 folder in that place.

No mate, the FIFA Infinity Patch you're linking is ~3.5gb splitted in 3 parts
You can download them here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zac8scesso9sg/FIP16+V5

Once you downloaded the game, uncompress FIFA Infinity Patch files, paste them in your FIFA 16 main folder and regenerate using Creation Master 16 (Tools > Regenerate BH)
Always run Origin in offline mode (otherwise, it will try to update and/or fix your files)

Just for the first time after you installed the FIP patch, when you start the game, go to edit and select "Reset the squads" to ensure the database included in the patch is recognized and loaded (sometimes they don't work straight, idkw)

___

EDIT:

Only if you want to try other versions (like the 1.0). So you would have to download latest version in Origin, rename FIFA 16 folder an paste the 1.0 folder in that place.
ah, 5.2 was just the update. i'm dl the big f'er now! super slow speed btw! shame. im dl all 3 files now.

i wanna try all the versions now! :APPLAUD:

oh, @Byronic please excuse my stupid question, im just about to dig deeper into the scene... :TTTH: but i can already see clearer now! :DD

now guys, please advise me on that physics mod please. im sure i can install FIP. but cams and physics i need! kits and stadiums can follow l8r.

Last edited:
ah, 5.2 was just the update. i'm dl the big f'er now! super slow speed btw! shame. im dl all 3 files now.

i wanna try all the versions now! :APPLAUD:

oh, @Byronic please excuse my stupid question, im just about to dig deeper into the scene... :TTTH: but i can already see clearer now! :DD

now guys, please advise me on that physics mod please. im sure i can install FIP. but cams and physics i need! kits and stadiums can follow l8r.

Regarding ball physics, I prefer 3.5

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3868749

You have to use Cheat Engine (https://www.cheatengine.org/) and apply these values each time you open the game

1. Download Cheat Engine from here and install - https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php
(Don't worry if your PC has an issue with it- it isn't a virus)
2. Launch FIFA 16.
3. Open the Cheat Engine Table included in this download.

If you're using v1.00 of FIFA 16 then use the table in the folder called '1.00 Table'.

If you're using the most recent version of FIFA 16 then use the table in the folder called '1.7 Table'

4. Once the game is in the main menu (where you select Kick-Off, Tournament, etc')
press CTRL+SHIFT+B and it will load all of the values.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- DO NOT ACTIVATE this in a match. If you do you will see some strange behaviour. Do it in the main menu or kick-off screen.

- All red boxes should be ticked and the values should be the following. If you see different values then you should close it and reattach.

Group 1: 0.3900000155

BallModelSize: 0.3900000155
BallAirDrag1: 0.3900000155
BallSpin1: 0.3900000155
SizeAndDrag: 0.3900000155

Group 4: 0.04499999806

BallRollFriction: 0.04499999806

For reference I am using Normal Speed, Default Sliders but Powerbar at 68.

/////Each time you close the game you will need to re-attach the table to the game (File\Open Process\FIFA 16).

That's it! Enjoy.

Credit to Sunbeam, Byronic & Andrea Pirlo for the Cheat Engine table.
Also credit to Papinho81 for making the table values load automatically.

damn, this morning it wont start without launching origin. :SHOCK:

dl fifa in origin.
log off origin and close origin.
copy over anth v1.0.
copy over all 3 FIP manual install content.
FIP theme and tournament manager.
FIP version manager.
regenerate via CM16.
install LOD mod in origin folder.
run the FIFA 16 shortcut... origin opens and wants internet connection. game is not activated. :CONFUSE:

what have i forgotten, compared to last night?! :D

Last edited:
running now. No transfers and no new HUD elements from the patch though. UI theme manager worked.

do the console sliders apply here too?

had an error when installing cheat engine, so no physics for now.

edit: I used FIP Manager to set it to 5.2 basic and now it’s working with hud elements. Transfers are what date? March 2022? But I don’t see Lewa at Barca! 🤷‍♂️ Ive resettet the squads in edit teams.

need to get cameras and physics working now.

Last edited:
damn, this morning it wont start without launching origin. :SHOCK:

dl fifa in origin.
log off origin and close origin.
copy over anth v1.0.
copy over all 3 FIP manual install content.
FIP theme and tournament manager.
FIP version manager.
regenerate via CM16.
install LOD mod in origin folder.
run the FIFA 16 shortcut... origin opens and wants internet connection. game is not activated. :CONFUSE:

what have i forgotten, compared to last night?! :D

When we say to run Origin in offline mode, it means you must have the program open but switched to this "Offline" mode

go.jpg

The game requires to run Origin open in background always.
Sometimes, when switching to offline modes, or after applying a patch, Origin will require you to insert your user and password again to verify you own the game. Specially after changing folders, it seems that a registry key is modified

running now. No transfers and no new HUD elements from the patch though. UI theme manager worked.

do the console sliders apply here too?

had an error when installing cheat engine, so no physics for now.

edit: I used FIP Manager to set it to 5.2 basic and now it’s working with hud elements. Transfers are what date? March 2022? But I don’t see Lewa at Barca! 🤷‍♂️ Ive resettet the squads in edit teams.

need to get cameras and physics working now.

FIP 5.2 squad is from June 2022 (the last official update FIFA 22 had). Before european summer market, so you won't get Lewandoski in Barca or Alvarez in Manchester City yet.
Sooner than later, we will have FIFA 23 database.

When we say to run Origin in offline mode, it means you must have the program open but switched to this "Offline" mode

View attachment 180353

The game requires to run Origin open in background always.
Sometimes, when switching to offline modes, or after applying a patch, Origin will require you to insert your user and password again to verify you own the game. Specially after changing folders, it seems that a registry key is modified
Yeah. Got this by now.
thx.

edit: yeah, had that message to insert user name and pw coming up too. Now it’s working.

Last edited:
FIP 5.2 squad is from June 2022 (the last official update FIFA 22 had). Before european summer market, so you won't get Lewandoski in Barca or Alvarez in Manchester City yet.
Sooner than later, we will have FIFA 23 database.
Alright.
so no Haarland at City either. Ok.

the PL had the usual hud elements (purple green tiles) but the other leagues don’t. serie a and Bundesliga look plain. 🤷‍♂️
how to check of the FIP 5.2 worked?

is there a cam package installation tutorial? I just see a lot of folders, with and without penalty 🤔 ) and that’s it.

anyway. The 4k gfx alone are nice!

And here, from 14:03min, when the keeper saves…
in regular cam the gameplay looks smoother compared to the broadcast cam replay seconds later. Is that really down to the camera!?

edit: my ingame main menu has 3 tiles, this one here looks different. Why is that?
EBD50DAF-94A6-483C-A85C-8FB9462F6050.jpeg

Alright.
so no Haarland at City either. Ok.

the PL had the usual hud elements (purple green tiles) but the other leagues don’t. serie a and Bundesliga look plain. 🤷‍♂️
how to check of the FIP 5.2 worked?

is there a cam package installation tutorial? I just see a lot of folders, with and without penalty 🤔 ) and that’s it.

anyway. The 4k gfx alone are nice!

Probably tv layouts used in Bundesliga and Serie A haven't been updated in FIP patch yet. If you see the newer kits and updated squads to June 2022, then the patch is working properly.
Check https://fifaplanet.de It's a german forum with a lot of super-b content. I'm almost sure someone uploaded the Bundesliga scoreboards there

To install cameras, just copy the data folder and place them in your FIFA 16 main folder. Then regenerate using Creation Master 16

Although it may sound unbelievable, many users have reported that cameras affect the gameplay. So, probably the difference you see in smoothness is due to the camera.
Btw, there are some cameras that have a shaky-effect problem (going here to there like a pinball), specially using FIFA 16 Demo Deluxe version.

Although it may sound unbelievable, many users have reported that cameras affect the gameplay. So, probably the difference you see in smoothness is due to the camera.
Btw, there are some cameras that have a shaky-effect problem (going here to there like a pinball), specially using FIFA 16 Demo Deluxe version.
True! Default (FIFA 16 Default) camera has this issue. Even FIFA 15 has the issue. I don't know whether other cameras have this issue as well. By the way, which cam mod are you using mate?

ECF7279F-030A-4250-BA10-3770505B8002.gif
yes yes yes!! 🥳

i installed the close broadcast camera (thanks @Anth James ), and ingame the camera is set to default, and the gameplay is smooth now! Freaking smooth 16 style! That’s what I always saw in the videos and now I have it in my hands! 😍😂🥳 28 bucks! Twenty aaaaiiiight…! 😂

so it was all the time down to the cam as well. In broadcast, on console and pc, the transitions looked a bit choppy… hard to say! It now it’s looking ace!

so please tell me about the sliders. are there PC sliders or should I try the console ones for 1.07?

i will play more now. That cam really is something! 😂😍👏

Edit: this changes everything. 😂 unbelievable. How does it play and feel so different now?! 🤯😍

where do I enable the player cursor again? Clicking the sticks ain’t working.
is is possible to change color and size of the cursor?!

Last edited:
True! Default (FIFA 16 Default) camera has this issue. Even FIFA 15 has the issue. I don't know whether other cameras have this issue as well. By the way, which cam mod are you using mate?

I use the Dynamic cam with Default Wider Camera mod by Anth James.

Although they are super realistic and look pretty cool, I can't play with angled cams like Broadcast. I play mostly my keyboard, so I have only 4 arrows and I lose a lot of perspective using this kind of cameras

View attachment 180358
yes yes yes!! 🥳

i installed the close broadcast camera (thanks @Anth James ), and ingame the camera is set to default, and the gameplay is smooth now! Freaking smooth 16 style! That’s what I always saw in the videos and now I have it in my hands! 😍😂🥳 28 bucks! Twenty aaaaiiiight…! 😂

so it was all the time down to the cam as well. In broadcast, on console and pc, the transitions looked a bit choppy… hard to say! It now it’s looking ace!

so please tell me about the sliders. are there PC sliders or should I try the console ones for 1.07?

i will play more now. That cam really is something! 😂😍👏

Edit: this changes everything. 😂 unbelievable. How does it play and feel so different now?! 🤯😍

where do I enable the player cursor again? Clicking the sticks ain’t working.
is is possible to change color and size of the cursor?!

Slides should work the same. As long as I know, using the same update, there aren't major differences between FIFA 16 PC and console gameplays.
But I haven't tested FIFA 16 in console enough to make a fair comparison. I only played a couple of matches in Xbox in a shopping mall.

I can’t express how happy I am. Finally. 😊👏
this plays so different with the close broadcast cam by James. and now I know why the skill challenges before matches played smoother as well. Damn! All those monk-ish sensibilities I have… 😊 makes sense now. Even more.

it is a different game! Wow! Just wow. The dribbling profits a lot from the smoothness! Just great to dribble. Even more than before.
it’s just unbelievable. I’m a bit lost for words. A super game changer for me. 🤯😍

I use the Dynamic cam with Default Wider Camera mod by Anth James.

Although they are super realistic and look pretty cool, I can't play with angled cams like Broadcast. I play mostly my keyboard, so I have only 4 arrows and I lose a lot of perspective using this kind of cameras
I could never go back to a regular cam. Always want that tv cam feeling these days.
but it’s great we are both happy due to a passionate community. 😊👌

i just need my cursor above the players back!! 🙏

btw, not sure if its the new cam but I got occasional stutter now. 🤔 stutter is gone now, but I have tearing.

Last edited:
WOW just WOW again!
i just play my first night match. 😂😍👏 it looks so much better than I’m used to.

always played day matches on console and same on pc now. But I remembered those night matches…! 😂 really cool.

I could never go back to a regular cam. Always want that tv cam feeling these days.
but it’s great we are both happy due to a passionate community. 😊👌

i just need my cursor above the players back!! 🙏

btw, not sure if its the new cam but I got occasional stutter now. 🤔

I'm not sure if it is possible to get the regular cursor back above the players. Anth James camera pack has a indicator mod included as optional file. Check there's a folder called "Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar" with it.

1664640830670.png

Also, if you are now seeing more field or more details than before, it's possible to get a little of stuttering. Have you got a Nvidia or a AMD card?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it is possible to get the regular cursor back above the players. Anth James camera pack has a indicator mod included as optional file. Check there's a folder called "Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar" with it.

View attachment 180362

Also, if you are now seeing more field or more details than before, it's possible to get a little of stuttering. Have you got a Nvidia or a AMD card?
AMD 6800XT.

i disabled full screen optimization as always. Dpi to app. Stutter is gone but tearing now.

I’ll check that cursor mod thingy. Saw it before. Thx.

AMD 6800XT.

i disabled full screen optimization as always. Dpi to app. Stutter is gone but tearing now.

I’ll check that cursor mod thingy. Saw it before. Thx.

To fix tearing, try to cap the maximum FPS with MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner (https://www.msi.com/page/AFTERBURNER) to match the game refresh rate with your monitor refresh rate. For instance, if you have a 60 hz monitor try to limit the game maximum frame rate to 59 or 60 FPS. If 144 hz, try 144 or 143 FPS.

Back
Top Bottom