FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

FIFA 16 New Camera Package //

I've seen a few of you quite like the 'UserInstantReplayCamera' as a gameplay cam, so I've been working on creating a whole package for that camera, just like the Broadcast Camera I did a while back. This will mean there's no (or very few) weird jump cuts for kick-off, fouls, goalkicks, halftime/fulltime, offside, goals etc. It should all be fairly smooth and much more immersive.

As the camera is based on a replay camera, there's no indicator in game, so I've included the indicator mod I use (which can be turned on and off by pushing the right thumb stick). I've also eliminated the ball cursor and power up bars etc, so it's very clean.

There's a million different values to tweak to get this package working correctly so there's a good chance I might have missed something along the way. I tested as much as possible and it all seems to be working, but if you see weird jump cuts or if you have any crashes let me know and I'll try to fix.

I quite like this angle as well, it looks similar to the Next-Gen camera. Credit to @papinho81 for discovering the initial camera.

Instructions are in the download (which show you how you can zoom in or out more depending on your tastes as well).

Example of the package below.

Enjoy!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/oZtQSB7A#gIsCw1bt7z2_usfO5HeQb3795QRA3_EKPpcKx1Bk7gw

View attachment 113330
I just updated the download link with a few improvements to smooth things out - especially on corners and throw-ins there should now be less jump cuts.

New ‘features’ in career mode for FIFA 22
View attachment 113890
View attachment 113938

Lol, we are doing this ‘features’ for 6 years now 🤣
I remember when Konami said the stadium editor was returning and everyone got excited but didn't read between the lines. They thought it meant a general stadium creator, not literally an editor of the generic stadiums seats and turf 🙄.

This is basically FIFA's version of that 😂

Hey guys! Hopefully this has not been asked before. I have tried searching for an answer both here and elsewhere without any luck.

I have installed FIFA 16 as explained earlier in this thread, and also installed FIP 4.1 and a face pack, LOD tweaker and camera. All of these seem to be working, as I have the correct kits and squads for the 20/21 season, and the faces are in the game (after giving the txt file), LOD looks good etc.

What I have found to be a bit weird is the stats for all the players. These are not the same as what is reflected in CM16. For instance Donny van de Beek is OVR 80 in game and 81 in CM16. The age of all players seems to be that of FIFA 16 release, so Mbappé is a 16 year old beast with OVR 90. Have I missed something in my installation? I am pretty sure I deleted the documents folder before installing FIP etc, if that is related.

Hey guys! Hopefully this has not been asked before. I have tried searching for an answer both here and elsewhere without any luck.

I have installed FIFA 16 as explained earlier in this thread, and also installed FIP 4.1 and a face pack, LOD tweaker and camera. All of these seem to be working, as I have the correct kits and squads for the 20/21 season, and the faces are in the game (after giving the txt file), LOD looks good etc.

What I have found to be a bit weird is the stats for all the players. These are not the same as what is reflected in CM16. For instance Donny van de Beek is OVR 80 in game and 81 in CM16. The age of all players seems to be that of FIFA 16 release, so Mbappé is a 16 year old beast with OVR 90. Have I missed something in my installation? I am pretty sure I deleted the documents folder before installing FIP etc, if that is related.

The statistics are normal, database was converted from fifa 21 which has more statics compared to fifa 16, the overall result is different but the statics are the same as fifa 21. The ages are correct only in the carrer mode.

The statistics are normal, database was converted from fifa 21 which has more statics compared to fifa 16, the overall result is different but the statics are the same as fifa 21. The ages are correct only in the carrer mode.
Awesome, guess it is just my lack of patch knowledge then. Thank you :)

Reactions: rlc
FIFA 16 Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).

For me, I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play. It also impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working for the last couple of weeks to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

I won't list everything that has changed as a result, but in general you should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

You can adjust all of your usual settings as you like in game and it should still be effective. I've tested on different settings, but I've primarily tested with default sliders and a default v1.00 (I'm not sure how other gameplay mods might impact it). I prefer these settings at the moment, but some may find it a touch fast, so adjust speed and slider settings such as pass/shot speed to your desire (as well as controller settings).

I'm working on saving the values of the cheat engine table so it's a little easier, but I haven't quite figured that out yet.

If you want to use my findings, make sure you follow all of the instructions.

Feedback is welcomed - enjoy!

Oh and obviously feel free to make your own ball physics on the cheat engine table as well.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/MYMUxBoY#64E7odnLDvFmKj7gv8S0Rc22i_y1EIBM8T6nG0TqH-4

Last edited:
This sounds awesome but it seems that it doesn't work for me. I opened the table, then the FIFA 16 exe but the "?" are still there. Maybe because I'm playing with the latest Exe and not version 1.0?

Edit: sorry, now I read again and saw that v. 1.0 is required!

Edit 2: I think it's time to install version 1.0 for me.

Last edited:
This sounds awesome but it seems that it doesn't work for me. I opened the table, then the FIFA 16 exe but the "?" are still there. Maybe because I'm playing with the latest Exe and not version 1.0?

I'm pretty sure this version of the table works with the latest version of 16. I haven't tested it, but I'd imagine the values should have the same impact. The balance will depend if any work had been done on ball physics in the updates...
https://mega.nz/file/dJFUQBjb#nUqNURnqmsQY8KC2ZurBgeWSfUH0VQtDzM53gXljK-s

How to figure out what version do i have?

I have two folders with game on my HDD and i think one of them is 1.0.

What are cons for using 1.0? CGFS?

Open the properties of your fifa16.exe and click on the digital signature tab. The 1.0 version should have this timestamp:

1628411718040.png

Hey guys,
I’ve been looking for a cheap FIFA16 key all week but I could only find some offers above 30 bucks.

if anybody does spot a key that is less than €20 please send me a message!! That would be very much appreciated!!

Hi Nisoley,
if you still wants a working Cheat Table with the Physic Features than you can download this one here. It´s adapted to the "newest" Fifa 16 exe called v.1.0.5.
This is the one I had before I found someone who recreated the CT for the exe 1.0.0.
When you execute the CT don´t take care about the GUI that also pop ups called Futsal Config. Just execute the CT and than you are able to change Values with the newest Fifa 16 exe. And no more ??? :D
The 1.0.0 CT is not compatible with the exe v.1.0.5. This is why it needs converted a couple of weeks ago. If you don´t trust me, just ask @Anth James and he will confirm you that I am involved in the Topic. ;-)

Anyway, just try it out and let me know. The benefit from that original Cheat Engine is you can stay with the newer exe to have the Stadium Server like you know him still running. ;-)

https://mega.nz/folder/doZg0LQB#WFHS7dHbyYfHg_CUPkkqpA

I don't know. But i find cl.ini and sliders that i use with updated exe and gameplay is correct/ok for me. Maybe not good as 1.0 but it have some great random moments and goals. But i made pace and acceleration that i like.
I can't play game without CGFS.

Wow. That looks absolutely brilliant.

I really need to get my arse in gear and get Stadium Server setup.

CGFS doesn't work with v1? Even the first version of it?
Hi Chris,
no the Stadium Server didn´t work with the 1.0.0 exe. The "newest" Fifa 16 exe is no Problem to run CGFS with it. If you wanna stay with the 1.0.0 exe you can try papinho´s workaround for setting it up with the Stadium Server. I already tried it and it works really good. Just the popups and Logos and scoreboards didn´t work from what I know. But the Stadiums itself are running well and can be loaded in game.
just a matter of taste.

I did have some problems with Papinho's stadium server while using FIP when I never had issues before. I think it might be something to do with their database as the patch already adds Nou Camp & Tottenham's stadium to the DB, Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Not tested it since but might so some more this week.

@Chris Davies other than that, once you install the stadium server it's a piece of piss to use. Really easy to add stadiums to your game after that and actually gets quite addictive, building up your leagues of a stadium library.

I was going to give this a try but he say's put the strings in rna.ini

Where is this file located?
I guess you can put it in cl.ini where you put also Gameplay strings in it. It´s the equivalent to the locale.ini from frostbite ENgine Fifa´s. I never seen an rna.ini
in my Fifa 16 Folder, but I can likely don´t remember.

Back
Top Bottom