FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

what i noticed here, besides loving the camera angle... the cam is bound to the ball!? because in that clip, when the ball drops a few times (before the keeper arrives) you can see the cam bouncing with the ball.
The camera being bound to the ball is especially noticeable in broadcast replay camera, but it's also true in game to a slightly lesser extent. FIFA's camera tracking has always had this element and I find it incredibly frustrating. I've tried so many things to stop this with FIFA 16's broadcast camera angles (although it's not as noticeable in the Broadcast Camera Package #2 I made).

When you shoot for example, the camera still moves based on the position of the ball, which makes the camera feel slightly jerky and less realistic. @6ons1 has a great breakdown of this somewhere and shows how the camera tracking should settle once it's facing the final third.

Last edited:
ok guys, thanks for the comments.

What I did was : downloaded my fifa 16 game in Origin with the key.
Then UPDATED to the most recent version.
Then changed the name to FIFA 16 Origin version
The took the V1 version from this site and put it in the origin games folder, named it FIFA 16
Applied the mods FIP 4.0 and 4.1
Used CM16 to regenerate BH
Went offline in origin
Started up the (modded) Fifa 16.
Origin asks me for email and password
Game starts, i can see the first screen and then it crashes to desktop.

So, i never ran the v1 version from this site offline.
I think i simply missed a few steps, so gonne try again and take it one step at a time.

The took the V1 version from this site and put it in the origin games folder, named it FIFA 16
Went offline in origin

I think i simply missed a few steps, so gonne try again and take it one step at a time.
I think you need to run the game first before all of the updates. I feel it has something to do with the first time you boot the game up it takes you straight into a match. I suspect it's related to that for some reason and that's why it crashes.

Went offline in origin

What mods did you install?

Champions League intro music: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kxdqjspwyoq8q0y/audiodata.rar/file just past it in your fifa 16 folder and remove it when you play Europa League cuz it's the same intro music.

The newest UEFA scoreboards are here: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/rhzhs-work.6469146/

Other last up-to-date Scoreboards: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...-moviesgdb-scoreboardsgdb-tvlogosgdb.6466308/

I suggest you to make copy's of all your original files before posting any of those files in fifa 16.
After reading you guys talking about the Champion's League scoreboards etc, I got thinking.

Based on my understanding of the camera system for 16, I think it would be possible to have the Champion's League anthem and sequence play out at the beginning of matches - but I'm not sure if it's a little beyond my capabilities at the moment. When you play International games for example, they show the anthems...and based on how we can configure the camera sequences, it makes sense that we could apply this sequence to Champion's League games but replace the anthem music with the Champion's League music. I've found the anthem introduction in CGFS, but I'm not sure how/where the game decides which introductions apply to which tournaments.

Once that's figured out, the next thing would just be to change the music.

I'll keep digging...

Just noticed that the V1 / vanilla version that i downloaded from this website is only 1,86 gb after unpacking.

Surely that cannot be right?

Just noticed that the V1 / vanilla version that i downloaded from this website is only 1,86 gb after unpacking.

Surely that cannot be right?
That's the problem then. The size should be 13.3 GB.

That's the problem then. The size should be 13.3 GB.

Yeah, beginner mistake. Usualy when i click the first file it unpacks everything so I did not even check this.
Somehow I had to extract all files one by one, now I have a 13+gb folder, just started it up and it works so now it's time to add the mods.

Yeah, beginner mistake. Usualy when i click the first file it unpacks everything so I did not even check this.
Somehow I had to extract all files one by one, now I have a 13+gb folder, just started it up and it works so now it's time to add the mods.
Great :D

Just applied the fifa infinity patch 4.0 and 4.1 and works great.
Had a go with the Dutch 2nd division....man these teams are bad....love it!

Also noticing that the gameplay is a lot slower on the vanilla version with patch than the regular patched version.
Thanks for all the help everyone.

Now Konami and EA can do what they want. You're sorted.😁

Nah I'm not sorted at all......with all those great mods out there I'm getting greedy.
I want MORE!!!!!!

Need to do a bit of reading first, slight tweaks to gameplay such as @Chris Davies wrote would be nice.
The cpu making more mistakes and such, or good players being more sucessful in passing / shooting compared to weaker players.

But as said I need to read the threads first, right now it's all a bit overwhelming :)

Also noticing that the gameplay is a lot slower on the vanilla version with patch than the regular patched version.
Haha lol that’s my patch!

really proud that it is included in this patch tbf :p

We have a lot of Dutch stadiums for fifa 16.

I use the original FIP cl.ini - otherwise, you've got v1's gameplay (which is already very, very good), battling the modded gameplay (which makes the changes Pap describes), battling further changes in the cl.ini (which the first two parts cover fairly well)... In my opinion, anyway!

The only thing I kept from an old cl.ini I had knocking around was a couple of lines about home/away difficulty levels (home 0.50, away 0.70) and derby aggression (both set to 700 I think), if you can see anything like that in your current cl.ini.

I'm 100% happy with how my game is playing now, after some tests on Professional difficulty (normal speed). I'm only using the FIFA 19 DB file Pap has provided, rather than the two files (because the pressure just became ridiculous, I was getting double-pressed everywhere and I felt like there wasn't enough difference between teams who are set-up to press versus ones that are set-up to stand off). Then I've changed the sliders to turn speed/accel to 49 each, shot power up to 52, pass speed to 47, pass error to 52, full-back position to 45. Oh, and the two injury sliders to 60.

So if I'm reading correctly you have the FIP installed + you added the Fifa 19 file from PAP. In addition you made some small changes to the ini file?

Just wondered what you did differently this time with the installation? I stupidly deleted the v1.0 zip files so having to re-download them

After reading you guys talking about the Champion's League scoreboards etc, I got thinking.

Based on my understanding of the camera system for 16, I think it would be possible to have the Champion's League anthem and sequence play out at the beginning of matches - but I'm not sure if it's a little beyond my capabilities at the moment. When you play International games for example, they show the anthems...and based on how we can configure the camera sequences, it makes sense that we could apply this sequence to Champion's League games but replace the anthem music with the Champion's League music. I've found the anthem introduction in CGFS, but I'm not sure how/where the game decides which introductions apply to which tournaments.

Once that's figured out, the next thing would just be to change the music.

I'll keep digging...

that would be a big step!

Just wondered what you did differently this time with the installation? I stupidly deleted the v1.0 zip files so having to re-download them

I only made a mistake in unzipping the files. I right clicked the first file to extract it.
Normally it then unzips all the files, but somehow it did not.

So in the end I had a FIFA 16 folder with only 1.86 gig, instead of the required 13.something gig.
So was all my fault, if you follow all steps it should work same as it did for this old noob :)

Good to read, @elfie ! :APPLAUD:

i will start this project a Little later as I am really busy with the flight simulator and Sim racing applications right now.
there is so much to tinker with… it’s Crazy.

Just played 2 games (don't tell the boss, I have home office today).

First one me as Newcastle United again Southampton.
Pretty balanced game, i won 2-0.

Second game i decided to take better teams.
Me Bayern Munich against Borussia Dortmund.
Great game, had little time on the ball.
Dortmund went ahead 1-0, I scored 1-1 directly after half time.

I went full attack, and lost to a counter : 1-2 for Borussia.
Was fun.

Definitely the best one to use.

@elfie I know both @Anth James and @papinho81 use CM16 to regenerate too. I use a different tool, FHL-BH-Editor, because I was having issues previously - but I wouldn't recommend it unless CM16 doesn't work for you, for some reason.

If you want to get REALLY fancy and update your player faces as well, I recommend downloading one of the face packs provided by the two heroes mentioned previously, e.g.:

Then download DBmaster 15 here (not a typo, 15 is right), and download scouser09's SetFaceType tool here.

Then, to install, follow every step below:

With regards to the facepack i'm a bit scared to do this.
I extracted the papinho81_facepack, inside is a DATA folder, and inside that 2 folders : FIFARNA and SCENEASSETS.

No clue how to continue

With regards to the facepack i'm a bit scared to do this.
I extracted the papinho81_facepack, inside is a DATA folder, and inside that 2 folders : FIFARNA and SCENEASSETS.

No clue how to continue

I recommend you to always backup the folders you are going to replace first and then copy the facepack. After doing that, just follow these steps:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3725554

Edit: That data folder goes into the FIFA 16 main directory.

Last edited:
The first step is : With DBmaster extract your player.txt table to the data/sceneassets folder.

Sorry but i'm already lost here. I never did this before. Where is the player.txt.
Is that in your original data folder (which i backed up just now) or in the files provided by papinho?

The first step is : With DBmaster extract your player.txt table to the data/sceneassets folder.

Sorry but i'm already lost here. I never did this before. Where is the player.txt.
Is that in your original data folder (which i backed up just now) or in the files provided by papinho?

I attached the dbmaster tool for you. Install it on your pc and open it.

Select File - Open DB - Go to your Fifa 16 and click Data - DB - Select the xml file that you will see inside. Another window will pop out, select the other xml file.

Now that the DB of your Fifa is open, you will see a bunch of files on the left. Find the one named Players, select it and choose Extract Single table (the icon on the tool bar with a green arrow pointing to the right). Save the Players.txt to the data/sceneassets of your Fifa 16 directory.

Then do what @papinho81 says:

2) Put the two face types files from this zip inside your data/sceneassets folder.

The two face types files are inside the zip that papinho attached to his post.

3)Double click on the .bat one.

4)Import back the player.txt folder with DBmaster and save.

To do this import, go back to the DBmaster tool and click on Import Single Table (the icon on the toolbar with a red arrow pointing to the left).

Choose the players.txt from your data/sceneassets and save.

Regenerate your files.

5) In game reset the squad to default.

If you need any extra help, send me a pm. I will gladly help you out :)

Attachments

• DBMaster_15.rar
    694.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Scored my first penalty..
So it is like Pro_Too said
1. Green bar
2. Power
3. Aim
I was aiming first and always going wide.
Still dont know how to turn aiming guide on.
Its not D pad, unless my manual controls and all the guides OFF in settings made it impossible to switch it ON for me.

I attached the dbmaster tool for you. Install it on your pc and open it.

Select File - Open DB - Go to your Fifa 16 and click Data - DB - Select the xml file that you will see inside. Another window will pop out, select the other xml file.

Now that the DB of your Fifa is open, you will see a bunch of files on the left. Find the one named Players, select it and choose Extract Single table (the icon on the tool bar with a green arrow pointing to the right). Save the Players.txt to the data/sceneassets of your Fifa 16 directory.

Then do what @papinho81 says:

2) Put the two face types files from this zip inside your data/sceneassets folder.

The two face types files are inside the zip that papinho attached to his post.

3)Double click on the .bat one.

4)Import back the player.txt folder with DBmaster and save.

To do this import, go back to the DBmaster tool and click on Import Single Table (the icon on the toolbar with a red arrow pointing to the left).

Choose the players.txt from your data/sceneassets and save.

Regenerate your files.

5) In game reset the squad to default.

If you need any extra help, send me a pm. I will gladly help you out :)
Thanks for the help.
Will have a look at this over the weekend. If needed I will certainly send you a pm!

Reactions: cb7
Scored my first penalty..
So it is like Pro_Too said
1. Green bar
2. Power
3. Aim
I was aiming first and always going wide.
Still dont know how to turn aiming guide on.
Its not D pad, unless my manual controls and all the guides OFF in settings made it impossible to switch it ON for me.
I was just going to type this over here after I scored 2 penalties when I played 4 matches today, I also did the same mistake, I aimed first and then powered up , that way all my shots went to the moon or hit the camera man, now I can finally score penalties, thank you @PRO_TOO

Also I can't find the Aiming guide thing either, when I go into the practice arena and try a penalty, it is there, but not during a match or shootout

Back
Top Bottom